[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy Yes Eric Mun is from Shinhwa. He's the most gorgeous  among the members hehehe.   I also like him in Another Miss Oh. I loved that drama a lot too. Yes he is the only member that is married and they are reaching their 40s. He decided to  get married due to an advice by his co star in Three Meals a Day. I guess because  he is  already 20 years in the industry his marriage was easily accepted. 

Definitely 2PM members are already dating...secretly. With their ages, it's impossible that they do not to meet girls and date hehehe. Dating is one thing however marriage would be different. I would really salute  the first 2PM member who would marry first. 

@Gerry58 I think if WY will enlist he'll not tell the date and location to everybody like TY hehe. Even yesterday on their Vlive, TY did not say a word even when asked about it. JYPE entertainment did not give any information. They only released the news after he enlisted.  I think like TY, WY would like only his family and close friends to be there. WY is more private that TY so he may not say anything and just enlist secretly. 

• Like 5

Jun K isn't far from his enlistment too or there will be an exemption due to his recent injury? The three younger 2PM will follow through eventually. With North Korea's firing their test nuclear missiles around the peninsula in recent days, Taec's family are probably worried. I wonder where Nickhun will be while his bros are in the army...

• Like 3

WY hugging TY's mom. So sweet

cr: exojoajoa

DI34vEVVoAIcL6Z.jpg

@standingtallyy I think Jun K enlistment will be moved due to his injury. It's possible WY and him can go together. Khun will probably have a lot of projects in Thailand and China hehe.

Speaking of Khun, he and and Jun K has a travel show for TVN asia. Based on trailer, it's fun.

Spoiler

It seems after Wildbeat, broadcasting stations love to cast 2PM members. It would be great if WY has one too or WY's show with Irene his own version of a travel show hahaha. 

WY tweeted:

We suffered, we suffer, let's keep on suffering 
trans by 2PMalways

• Like 2

WY's type as per Junho and Jun K. 

As per Junho, Wooyoung is attracted to a woman with a free soul. Wooyoung hates someone who nags him. He'd usually go "Leave me alone". 

As per Jun K, Wooyoung hates someone who approaches him too deeply. He hates being tied down. He likes a no relationship. Almost like a stranger. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- the description I like about wy is loyalty and LP bar CEO- he can start a business when he retires  :lol:

i just have a weird feeling wy will be next to enlist - after his solo cos jun.k may still have to undergo medical assessment by the army. Anyway better go and finish it so he can get married. Only worry about North Korea starting a war cos active soldiers will be involved 

• Like 2

Everyone complains whatt happen to sompi. 

I found in SY's friend ig named h.j_angel. SY surrounded with friends and hangout together in a house. Unfortunately i don't understand the caption because it's korean languange. 

I think we have to be more patience waiting for news about SY project. 

There is really something wrong in Soompi. Hope it can be fixed soon.

#parkseyoung in h.j_angel's

Translation as per google hehehe

My friends who came to my house as my birthday ♡ Yukie, Yunie, Three infants, I was overjoyed by you! I am surprised to see my boat. I want to give it a gift! I appreciate you coming all the way. I sleep in the fence again ♡ ♡ Grace new drama big country!

I wish she becomes jealous of her pregnant friend and start making YY babies hahahaha. 

DJKnUJuUIAAWYjL.jpg

DJKnUJnVoAAmQXo.jpg

Good morning YY Nation - finally can post :)

@chic-chic- thanks for post on sy. Is that her house? Wow really modern, neat and looks quite high class. Surprised she showed her house - same as wy :lol:

Glad she is hanging out with girlfriends- really missing her. Hope she gets an acting role soon

YHM nominate her- so nice they still keep in touch. Sy must be very popular 

1 hour ago, kho39 said:

Hi YY nation...  i want to talk about sumone that i feel fishy in wy ig...but dunno its ok to talk here?... any group chat in Ig or twitter among  member here?

You can just post it here. You can use the spoiler. You can also send a private message to any of us here if you can't post it publicly. Now I am curious hehehe. Is it someone he follows or someone following him. Is it a good news for us or bad news hehehe. 

@Gerry58 Glad you can now post. It's still difficult to post pics. No more like button as well. Hope they fix it soon. 

I think it's their pregnant friend's house, the one in pink. She's the one who posted the pictures. I think it's her birthday. I wished they hang out in SY's house too so we can see it. Four of them always hang out together. The three maybe Sy's long time friends. 

It seems like YHM keeps in contact with SY. He won't nominate her if they are not close. Hope she joins and nominate three artists too.