[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@kho39- junho heavily promoted cos he is very popular now- esp his drama Chief Kim got high rating plus he makes lots of money in Japan, don't blame them cos they must strike when the iron is hot. Wy doesn't appear in Korean tv much. He didn't appear in I live alone or radio star. Think he doesn't mind cos he loves his brothers.  Anyway sep junho, oct wy, nov maybe jun.k? 

wy 

• Like 6

@kho39 2PM activities already scheduled. Junho is really popular in Korea due to Chief Kim so it would be great to promote there. It's his first solo mini album there as well. With his popularity with the previous drama and with his upcoming drama this is a good timing to release an album. 

I don't think there will be no Party shots Korean version. Though it was popular in Japan, I don't think it would be popular in Korea. If he will release a Korean version, it's only for one song as a courtesy to Korean fans just like he did with Rose. He won't release a full Korean version of the album. Also his music is more appreciated in Japan so he can be more creative with his music unlike in Korea. 

JYPEwill surely promote WY's album. 

Based on previous activities, Wy doesn't really care about getting the spotlight between him and other 2pm members or even JYP's younger groups. He always said on interviews, he's the main supporter of 2pm. He is even giving way to junior singers. 

• Like 6

Thank @Gerry58 & @chic-chic for explanation..now i know y junho is more popular in korea..hii

Ya..actually i do have a feeling that WY will not gg to do a korea comeback (sad)...agree w u all that he is more appreciated in Japan then...hope his new solo album will get him 1st in oricon chat this round...cos he always on 2nd  if i not mistaken...all the best to him..WY fighting

U said that, Wy doesnt really care about sportlight between his member n his junior..wow..he really have a good personality..indeed he is a very nice guy....yes !! he is my bias.hiii..

• Like 5

12 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

found this- 2pm going on vlive tomorrow 

Waa that's interesting about 2pm.

Iam sorry for out of topic. Just watching glorious day, I think one of perfect role for SY, She acted role Da Jeung so well. I hope in next project SY plays cheerful,attractive like in glorious day :)

• Like 4

Cmiiw,  SY has so far chosen to do 1 drama project a year,  although the 1st one, MDGSW,  was longer at 51 eps.  She played a secondary/villain role in all three acting projects.   Apart from the usual presscon and interview of cast,   SY  joined  4 eps of LOTJ, and was in a couple of other variety as guest for an ep,  interviewed a few times, and has mag, CF, appearance for a skin care brand,  

Considering Whisper ended in May,  I wish she joins another project very soon.   it has been a while.  Hopefully not a villain this time, I concur with you all.   She does have to send feelers to upcoming projects  through Hunus.   I wish her well, wish her a great role very soon, whether drama or movie.   There is also more competition as time passes.

Yes, Glorious Day was one of her nicest roles.    Her LOTJ stint showed  that  she was a very capable and prepared camper.    I hope people remember her In these two projects.  

• Like 4

wow thank you for ur great explanation. Agree with you, different from her early career when she was more productive,nowadays SY only chose 1 drama project despite the fact she appeared in CF,variety shows. The drama that she joined even she became second female lead actress, was successful and popular like MDGS and whisper. Well,Beautiful mind was a great plotline story but had poor ratings. That fact, she became steadily in entertainment industry  even as leading actress or supporting actress.

Yes SY became popular so maybe she and her agency selective choosing the role that offers to her. I remember in LOTJ she showed her natural beauty without any makeup in front of camera and audiences when she washed her face, and other contestants called her friendly Se Young ssi.  I wish Hunus get SY a new project drama or movie so she can be a leading actress that we really want to see. 

Yes that's only my opinion. Have a great day everyone:blush:

Spoiler
Spoiler

• Like 3

@annisyadwir I agree with you. I think being with Hunus has given her  the freedom to choose her projects which was good. Though before she was seen all over, it seems she  was overworked. Her projects were overlapping too. 

I also wish she has a new project soon. A movie would be great. I want her to be recognized in movies too. Though she has two movies, they did not do well. 

• Like 2

Good morning YY Nation 

@chic-chic- didn't catch 2pm live cos got visitors in town, busy entertaining, very tired. Now waiting for the eng sub. 

Wy didn't post anything on his IG, the rest did. He is the only one in shorts.

Sy still MIA, still waiting for Hunus to update. Didn't watch any kdramas- nothing interesting except live up to your name cos the lead actor is very comical 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, chic-chic said:
I watched Vlive last night and tapped as many hearts as possible hehehe. Unfortunately no English Subs. I hope there's one soon. It was funny since each member had written a different  member's profile. 

So , I'm so very lucky 'cos it has Vietnamese Sub

• Like 2

Hi Ladies! Back in the city..Sneaking here quickly to say hello:) ...sad that we still have no news on Seyoung's next project...her IG live with her nieces/nephew was very nice...the community project Whisper team promised was low key, which was great unlike others celebs who wanted it in full throttle - media coverage wise...2PM already on their 9th year? They are one of the icons of KPop even if they are not that popular anymore in Korea...but in Japan, yes!! Wish they find love soon...they are not getting any younger:D

See yous later!!

• Like 5

I like them to be like Shinhwa who are still active for 20 years now. However unlike them, I want 2PM members to marry and have a family earlier. 

Anyway...:o 

Taec is enlisting today on their anniversary date. 

It was his last day yesterday.  I know he's enlisting this year but today??? Too sudden. 

It's now starting, 2PM enlistment. OMG how would I feel if it's WY or Chan's turn. :mellow:

Image result for sadness gif

• Like 3

@chic-chic Eric Mun is from Shinwa right? He is gorgeous! Fell in love with him on Another Ms Oh! drama...but I don't know the rest...and he is the only member that is married (recently) and they are like in their 40's...maybe 2PM are secretly dating already...who knows?

There are no new dramas that is worth watching except recently, Age of Youth 2 (watching it because of Park Eunbin -love her character and the guy she hangs around there:D)

Taec enlisting today? Oh no, it really is happening!

• Like 2