[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

4 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Off topic: Just so jealous with Taeyang and Min Hyorin.

I want this for YY

Reveal hidden contents

2017-08-28_12-20-40-800x418.jpg

Ya..me too...how i wish we can see this on our YY..

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

D*** he's good looking hehehehe. 

WOOYOUNG (From 2PM) 
2nd Mini Album <まだ僕は・・・>

Release Date : 2017. 10. 11

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Yes..he is so  handsome..yet he can be cute or sexy..& he is very talented too...wow..our wooyoungie is so attractive..

Will wait patiently for his coming album..ya..hope its another love song for his rose girl ..hiii....

Looking forward to see sy in new drama ..actually i want to her in Unnies variety show ..haaa...it will be very funny cos she look cute when she dance....

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

@kho39 SY in Unnies would be hilarious. She's so shy dancing. She'll be force to dance if she joins Unnies especially with the strict dance instructor.  They need to cast actresses who don't sing and dance a lot  and form a girl group hahaha. 

Haaa...ya..true..it would be hilarious..lol..

Who know then she can be better in dancing now ..with" someone " help...hiii

Btw..hope sy coming new drama then..she can in diff character..want to see another side of her..no more villain pls...SY fighting!

• Like 7

@kho39 She's been the bad one on 3 dramas now. Yes I agree it's time for her to do a different character.  I don't her to be stereotyped as a pretty bad girl. 

I want to see her in a drama like Lookout. The female lead there is amazing in action scenes even if she's 5 mos pregnant at that time. 

• Like 6

It's seems very nice see seyoung and woyoung did'nt age. They still fresh and young like three years ago in WGM. Can't wait to see SY's new drama and WY's upcoming album:blush:

Agree with you guys, it's time to see Se Young in different character. Not just a villain

Figthting YY couple

• Like 9

@chic-chic- I am just glad sy is into live IG. She has a close knit family, u can tell her niece loves her cos she leans on her. Looks like we still have to wait cos she is on vacation. At least she knows how to spend time with family rather than just work. 

Hope wy sees her live IG, he will do one soon 

• Like 7

So nice SY spending her time w her family..wish WY joining them as a family too...haaa..#delulumode

Off topic..actually i feel bad for WY since yesterday..only 1 day after jyp announced wy new jap solo album..then their release announcement about junho korea comeback album...now all sportlight  back to junho again...if u notice his album list..i think most of it is from his jap album into korean ver..so...where is wy partyshot korean ver?? Or wy korean comeback???....izzit  junho is more popular among them in korea????

Btw...i still proud with WY..cos he can made totally diff concept album w totally diff kind of new song in this very short time period..hope JYP & 2PM ig or twitter can promote more for him...u see...Sep is junho album then Oct is WY...then for sure jun k will be next....so WY is in the middle..so...sure the first & the last will get more sportlight...

For me...i just feel like their are all rushing their time now for all their projects like they are gg military very very soon...for junho..right after his icecream solo final he will continue his new korea comeback solo then continue start his drama..i sure he is the most tired one..then for our WY after this coming Oct solo..dunno wat his plan yet?..mayb he will take a break or doing a korean solo this time???? Haaa..hope he can spend time w our princess bfor he go...#deluluagain...haa

• Like 8