[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Just now, 2handsintertwined said:

I'm so late. Did you guys already trend her birthday on instagram/twitter? It's already July 30th where I'm from, but what time is it in Korea?

Yes I posted in twitter. It's July 30 4:33 PM in Korea. You can still post in IG and Twitter. 

• Like 5

4 hours ago, chic-chic said:

The "YY" Truck

I remembered this YY truck...how it made my heart flutter when I saw it here the first time. And Wooyoung was involved in the stage design right? He could have designed it with a 'W' or 'M' but it had to be 'Y' with so much emphasis when it lit up. Those where indeed happy days:D

• Like 7

@standingtallyy Yes it was October 2016. WY was involved with the stage design. You're right he could have design it  using 2pm logo or used stars for the song but he chose to use Y's  instead. Happy days for YY indeed. Not too much for this year.  Hope we'll get more before the year ends hehe. 

• Like 4

21 hours ago, yun84 said:

I love the resume you made @kho39.

It's like a proof that they're really in love and dating at that time (wgm).

They both are pretty smart to hide their love story after the show ended.

No news, no dating scandal at all.

I hope their wish will come true.

Wy wished he could be happy together with sy even in the future.

And sy wished she would come and drink the water with wy 20 years later (I hope it's as husband and wife)

I'm happy shipper :blush:

High 5 @yun84...yay...i'm happy shipper too...yes..really wish their wish will come true , return to drink the water in 20 yr later as a husband & wife...hiiii

• Like 8

18 hours ago, youngs30 said:

Wy was spotted at this festival. Look where it is .. make me in #delulumode w/ his loved one to celebrate her birthday ? hihi:wub:

DEsMQFSVwAAL69J.jpg

DEsMRtjUIAAmeRh.jpg

@youngs30...if not mistaken..this holidayland festival is for 2day ..29 & 30 july... and wy only attended on 29/7 ..ppl spot him n post on ig yesterday but not today...didn't spot any pic of him today...for me....i'm a happy shipper cos today is his wife birthday.ofcos he busy..haaa

• Like 7

Dear YY nation...i think we can #delulu ..yy happy day is back....lets delulu for this #hint...

1# : WY favourite junior Day6 is having a concert yesterday & today...junk attended yesterday n nickhun attended today...ppl spot nickhun just now n post in twitter...ok...wait....where is day6 favourite WY hyung??? Hiii...

2# : if u follow seoulvinyl ig...they are in a music festival too ..its  valleyrockmusic& arts festival for 2 day. .29 & 30july too.... wy is very close w seoulvinyl owner & their are friends too...but i wonder...y wy didn't attend????..for sure ppl will spot him n post in ig or twitter but im very happy ..i didn't find any....

From this 2 #hint...we can very sure that today 30july....wy is busy with someone more important then his favourite junior & friends....yay...lets delulu..today they will spend their time at home whole day hugging together ...haaa

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, kho39 said:

@youngs30...if not mistaken..this holidayland festival is for 2day ..29 & 30 july... and wy only attended on 29/7 ..ppl spot him n post on ig yesterday but not today...didn't spot any pic of him today...for me....i'm a happy shipper cos today is his wife birthday.ofcos he busy..haaa

Ok...feel sad now....i just saw ppl post on twitter wy pic at holidayland festival today.....sigh....

• Like 5

30 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@2handsintertwined At first I thought it was real too. Many fans wants a unit from the two and they are sending messages to JYPE about it. Let's see hehehe. 

Anyway, Sy it too quiet. 

Yeah, let's see. I agree with you. I think she is too quiet too :(. I hope she is okay. Did she update her instagram at all?

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2

Good morning everyone  :)

Saw this posted

Saw this posted - for sy. Cute figurines- recognized- one is from beautiful mind, one when she participated in law of the jungle, one school 2013 and the last one I think as mc. Really cute 

• Like 6