[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Unfortunately no news about WY. I am not sure if he's already done with the shooting of all of the 8 episodes of his variety show. The last picture with the foreigners was taken 07/18 and I am not sure what episode that is. So we can still see WY for 5 weeks. After that not sure what he'll do next. I am not sure if a Korean comeback would be successful though. I think a Japanese solo comeback will be better. 

• Like 3

On 19/07/2017 at 6:43 AM, chic-chic said:

@standingtallyy Thanks for sharing the fan fic. Tell your friend I enjoyed it a lot. It's nicely written. :wub:

I hope they also just register their marriage secretly in real life or probably they already did after WGM hehehe. I remember WY told SY for them to get married for real when the show was about to end. This explains why keeps keeps saying he doesn't have  a girlfriend because he has a wife hahaha. 

Hahaha! It makes sense, WY saying he has no girlfriend....because he's got a wife:D:D

We are very quiet at the moment...wonder what's the update on Seyoung's birthday. It was last year right, when she had that first ever birthday fan meeting? Or was it 2015? Sorry guys, getting all the dates mixed up:D

• Like 5

Dear YY nation...prepare ur heart...today wy show..alot of skinship w Irene..sigh..looked like the PD of that show want them to show lovey dovey to audiences....sigh..i not feeling good watching it..sorry wy...

• Like 6

19 minutes ago, kho39 said:

Dear YY nation...prepare ur heart...today wy show..alot of skinship w Irene..sigh..looked like the PD of that show want them to show lovey dovey to audiences....sigh..i not feeling good watching it..sorry wy...

I see it.. :huh:

• Like 3

@kho39 Thanks for the alert :D I guess it is how we view WY. Either a host in the show, doing what he needs to do or WY the 'potential' bf for Irene. Or take a pass (don't watch)...lol!

I am rewatching their first few episodes of WGM on YouTube. WY's hair colour presently is the same as what he had then, top half, bleached blonde....if that helps:)

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is what happened when my friend and I got stuck in traffic. Barry Manilow songs were played over the radio. She went home and came up with this. Hope you will enjoy as much as I did..

Spoiler

ONE. "We had the right love at the wrong time,guess I always knew inside,I wouldn't have you for a long time, those dreams of yours are shining on distant shores and if they're calling you away,I have no right to make you stay. But somewhere down the road, our roads are gonna cross again, it doesn't really matter when.But somewhere down the road, I know that heart of yours will come to see, that you belong with me..."

"Unni. Unni. Park Seyoung!" Kaye, Seyoung's cousin called her attention. It brought her back to reality. She is Park Chaeyoung in Korean, but hates being called that and insist on Kaye. Everyone she knows in LA calls her by that name.
"Sorry. What were you saying?" Seyoung asked. She got distracted of the song that was played on the car radio.
"I was saying. It won't be long and we will be in the hotel soon. It's nice isn't it? It's Barry Manilow's song. Title is Somwhere Down The Road."
"Yes, it is very nice. It's just that I haven't heard this for a very long time." Seyoung said.
"I guess this was sort of your generation?" Kaye asked.
"Not really. I wasn't even born yet when this song was released."Seyoung replied."It was released in 1981."
"Wow! How did you know that?" Kaye asked curiously.
"I knew someone who had a copy of Barry Manilow's LP with the year it was released." Seyoung said.

"Letting go, is just another way to say I'll always love you so.We had the right love at the wrong time. Maybe we've only just begun, maybe the best is yet to come. 'Cause somewhere down the road. Our roads are gonna cross again. It doesn't really matter where. But somewhere down the road. I know that heart of yours will come to see. That you belong with me.."

"What radio station is this?" Seyoung asked.While the song is still playing in the background
"It's called Easy Listening Station. Not sure of the actual number. I leave it tuned in." Kate said.

Seyoung is on indefinite holiday in the US, much to her parents surprise. Her Mom especially couldn't quite comprehend the reason why she has to go away that long and overseas at that.
"Mom. Dad. I'm going to the the States right after I finish the drama." Seyoung told her parents one night when she came over for dinner.
"For how long?" Her Dad asked. He never pries, he trust her that much.
"It depends. I asked my agency for at least three months and they said yes. " Seyoung replied.
"Three months? You'll be away that long? Where in the states are you going exactly?"Her Mom asked.
"Los Angeles or San Francisco for now. Maybe New York later. No Mom, I won't be away for that long." Seyoung replied.
"Make sure you go and visit your Auntie and Uncle, see your cousins." His Dad reminded her. Referring to his brother living somewhere outside of Los Angeles.
"I will." Seyoung promised.
Seyoung told them that she already spoke to her cousin Chaeyoung, who is on full semester break was more than happy to be her travel buddy and interpreter.

Three weeks later, Seyoung traveled to Los Angeles. Her cousin came to pick her up at the airport.
"Anyeong Unni!" Her cousin Chaeyong greeted her, giving her a hug.
"Chaeyoung-ah" Seyoung greeted, returning the hug.
"Call me Kaye, Unni." Chaeyoung corrected."Welcome to LA!. I'm so excited of what our adventure is gonna be like.I'm so glad I took the full semester off. Great timing!"
"I'm glad too that you are available. I missed you little cousin." Seyoung replied back.
"Your hotel isn't far from here. Let's go and will talk on the way." Kaye suggested. Taking Seyoung's luggage as they walked to where she parked the car.
The hotel Seyoung booked was Viceroy L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills. She is planning to stay there for a week at least with Kaye. Just barely fifteen kilometers from LAX. Half way there, the song  Somewhere Down The Road by Barry Manilow played on the radio. Seyoung don't know why the lyrics all of a sudden reminded her of someone.

TWO."Even now when I never hear your name. And the world has changed so much since you've been gone. Even now I still remember and the feelings still the same. And the pain inside of me goes on and on. Even now. Even now when I have come so far. I wonder where you are. I wonder why it still so hard without you.Even now.."

"Do you miss her?" His best friend from Busan, Taeyhun asked Wooyoung. He came to Seoul for business.
"Miss who?" Wooyoung asked.
"Whoever you are playing that song for." Taeyhun said.
"I wasn't playing that song for anyone." Wooyound replied.
"Really?" Taeyhun said. Not convinced.

"When I come shining through. I swear I think of you. And God I wish you knew. Somehow. Even now..."

Wooyoung turned off the player."I haven't listened to Barry Manilow's vinyl for a while so I thought of playing it." He said.
"Okay." Taeyhun said."What is the important matter you wanted to ask me that you can't say over the phone."
"What is your schedule look like in the next three weeks." Wooyoung asked.
"My schedule? Why? Is something on?" Taeyhun asked.
"Are you available?" Wooyoung asked.
"Well. I sort of can. My brother have been helping me in the coffee shop. Why?"
"Let's go to LA." Wooyoung said.
"Like Los Angeles in the US?"
"Yes."
"Why so sudden?"
"No,it's not sudden. I've been thinking about it for a while. I have at least a month free. I want to travel overseas. Away from the madness of all at the moment." Wooyoung said. Contemplating at the same time whether or not to leave Barry Manilow's vinyl or put it away.
"Okay. I'll come with you. How long are we going to be away?" Taeyhun asked.
"Three weeks at least." Wooyoung said.
"What about her?" Taeyhun asked.
"What do you mean 'her'?" Wooyoung clarified.
"I thought you are dating someone."
"No. We went out three to four times but, it didn't work. I was honest." Wooyoung replied.
"You are still stuck with someone from the past, aren't you?"
"No I'm not." Wooyoung replied in defense.
"If you say so. When are we leaving?"
"Next week.Go home tomorrow.Get your passport. I will email you our flight details. Thank you man." Wooyoung replied, giving him a bear hug.
"No problem, bro. I think I could use a bit of R and R (rest and relaxation).Why don't we just keep playing Barry for now." Taehyun said. He went over to Wooyoung's turn table and played the vinyl."This is you."

"I've been alive forever, and I wrote the very first song.I put the words and the melodies together. I am music and I write the songs.I write the songs that made the whole world sing. I write the songs of love and special things. I write the songs that makes the young girls cry.I write the songs. I write the songs...Oh my music makes you dance and gives you spirit to take a chance. And I wrote some rock 'n roll so you can move.Music fills your heart,well it's a real fine place to start. It's from me, it's for you.it's from you, it's for me. It's a worldwide symphony..."

Wooyoung couldn't agree more. He went to the fridge to get them a can of beer each.

"I am music. And I write the songs..."

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

This is what happened when my friend and I got stuck in traffic. Barry Manilow songs were played over the radio. She went home and came up with this. Hope you will enjoy as much as I did..

Reveal hidden contents

ONE. "We had the right love at the wrong time,guess I always knew inside,I wouldn't have you for a long time, those dreams of yours are shining on distant shores and if they're calling you away,I have no right to make you stay. But somewhere down the road, our roads are gonna cross again, it doesn't really matter when.But somewhere down the road, I know that heart of yours will come to see, that you belong with me..."

"Unni. Unni. Park Seyoung!" Kaye called Seyoung's cousin called her name, brought her back to reality. She is Park Chaeyoung in Korean, but hates being called that and insist on Kaye. Everyone she knows in LA calls her by that name.
"Sorry. What were you saying?" Seyoung asked. She got distracted of the song that was played on the car radio.
"I was saying. It won't be long and we will be in the hotel soon. It's nice isn't it? It's Barry Manilow's song. Title is Somwhere Down The Road."
"Yes, it is very nice. It's just that I haven't heard this for a very long time." Seyoung said.
"I guess this was sort of your generation?" Kaye asked.
"Not really. I wasn't even born yet when this song was released."Seyoung replied."It was released in 1981."
"Wow! How did you know that?" Kaye asked curiously.
"I knew someone who had a copy of Barry Manilow's LP with the year it was released." Seyoung said.

"Letting go, is just another way to say I'll always love you so.We had the right love at the wrong time. Maybe we've only just begun, maybe the best is yet to come. 'Cause somewhere down the road. Our roads are gonna cross again. It doesn't really matter where. But somewhere down the road. I know that heart of yours will come to see. That you belong with me.."

"Which radio station is this." Seyoung asked.While the song is still playing in the background
"It's called Easy Listening Station. Not sure of the actual number. I leave it tuned in." Kate said.

Seyoung is on indefinite holiday in the US. Much to her parents surprise.Her Mom especially couldn't quite comprehend the reason why she has to go away that long and overseas at that.
"Mom. Dad. I'm going to the the States right after I finish the drama." Seyoung told her parents one night when she came over for dinner.
"For how long?" Her Dad asked. He never pries, he trust her that much.
"It depends. I asked my agency for at least three months and they said yes. " Seyoung replied.
"Three months? You'll be away that long? Where in the states are you going exactly?"Her Mom asked.
"Los Angeles or San Francisco for now. Maybe New York later. No Mom, I won't be away for that long." Seyoung replied.
"Make sure you go and visit your Auntie and Uncle, See your cousins." His Dad reminded her. Referring to his brother living somewhere outside of Los Angeles.
"I will." Seyoung promised.
Seyoung told them that she already spoke to her cousin Chaeyoung, who is on full semester break was more than happy to be her travel buddy and interpreter.
Three weeks later, Seyoung traveled to Los Angeles alone.Her cousin came to pick her up at the airport.
"Anyeong Unni!" Her cousin Chaeyong greeted her, giving her a hug.
"Chaeyoung-ah" Seyoung greeted, returning the hug.
"Call me Kaye, Unni." Chaeyoung corrected."Welcome to LA!. I'm so excited of what our adventure is gonna be like.I'm so glad I took the full semester off. Great timing!"
"I'm glad too that you are available. I missed you little cousin." Seypung replied back.
"Your hotel isn't far from here. Let's go and will talk on the way." Kaye suggested. Taking Seyoung's luggage as they walked to where she parked the car.
The hotel Seyoung booked was Viceroy L'Ermitage in Beverly Hills. She is planning to stay there for a week at least with Kaye. Just barely fifteen kilometers from LAX. half way there, the song  Somewhere Down The Road by Barry Manilow played on the radio. Seyoung don't know why the lyrics all of a sudden reminded her of someone.

TWO."Even now when I never hear your name. And the world has changed so much since you've been gone. Even now I still remember and the feelings still the same. And the pain inside of me goes on and on. Even now. Even now when I have comes so far. I wonder where you are. I wonder why it still so hard without you.Even now.."

"Do you miss her?" His best friend from Busan, Taeyhun asked Wooyoung. He came to Seoul for business.
"Miss who?" Wooyoung asked.
"Whoever you are playing that song for." Taeyhun said.
"I wasn't playing that song for anyone." Wooyound replied.
"Really?" Taeyhun said. Not convinced.

"When I come shining through. I swear I think of you. And God I wish you knew. Somehow. Even now..."

Wooyoung turned off the player."I haven't listened to Barry Manilow's vinyl for a while so I thought of playing it." He said.
"Okay." Taeyhun said."What is the important matter you wanted to ask me that you can't say over the phone."
"What is your schedule look like in the next three weeks." Wooyoung asked.
"My schedule? Why? Is something on?" Taeyhun asked.
"Are you available?" Wooyoung asked.
"Well. I sort of can. My brother have been helping me in the coffee shop. Why?"
"Let's go to LA." Wooyoung said.
"Like Los Angeles in the US?"
"Yes."
"Why so sudden?"
"No,it's not sudden. I've been thinking about it for a while. I have at least a month free. I want to travel overseas. Away from the madness of all at the moment." Wooyoung said. Contemplating at the same time whether or not to leave Barry Manilow's vinyl or put it away.
"Okay. I'll come with you. How long are we going to be away?" Taeyhun asked.
"Three weeks at least." Wooyoung said.
"What about her?" Taeyhun asked.
"What do you mean 'her'?" Wooyoung clarified.
"I thought you are dating someone."
"No. We went out three to four times but, it didn't work. I was honest." Wooyoung replied.
"You are still stuck with someone from the past, aren't you?"
"No I'm not." Wooyoung replied in defense.
"If you say so. When are we leaving?"
"Next week.Go home tomorrow.Get your passport. I will email you our flight details. Thank you man." Wooyoung replied, giving him a bear hug.
"No problem, bro. I think I could use a bit of R and R (rest and relaxation).Why don't we just keep playing Barry for now." Taehyun said. He went over to Wooyoung's turn table and played the vinyl."This is you."

"I've been alive forever, and I wrote the very first song.I put the words and the melodies together. I am music and I write the songs.I write the songs that made the whole world sing. I write the songs of love and special things. I write the songs that makes the young girls cry.I write the songs. I write the songs...Oh my music makes you dance and gives you spirit to take a chance. And I wrote some rock 'n roll so you can move.Music fills your heart,well it's a real fine place to start. It's from me, it's for you.it's from you, it's for me. It's a worldwide symphony..."

Wooyoung couldn't agree more. He went to the fridge to get them a can of beer each.

"I am music. And I write the songs..."

Another destiny...

Keep writing, please...

• Like 5

I watched the show. I guess the skin ship is needed because they want to remove the awkwardness between a man and a woman. They are also featuring new ways to date. Somehow if you think of it as a YY shipper, it would feel weird. If we check, Irene might also be close to his ideal type, good in communicating with and a girl with a short hair. They might also enjoy the same things too.

If you watched it several times, you'll get used to it hehehe. 

Think of it as WY doing a good job as a host then you'll enjoy the show hehehe. 

• Like 6

11 hours ago, standingtallyy said:

@kho39 Thanks for the alert :D I guess it is how we view WY. Either a host in the show, doing what he needs to do or WY the 'potential' bf for Irene. Or take a pass (don't watch)...lol!

I am rewatching their first few episodes of WGM on YouTube. WY's hair colour presently is the same as what he had then, top half, bleached blonde....if that helps:)

IM not WATCHING! It breaks my heart! I already had this strange feeling.

Off topic. I'm hurting as I was watching another WGM couple. I'm wondering where have I've been? Can't remember where was I & what have I've been doing when I was 20 yo till 26? Seems like the world had robbed 6 years from me? Did someone buried me somewhere? I have been watching Bbyu couple. I can say that I'm envious of them. I was alarmed & made me looked back in the past. They had experience these things when they were young, pure & innocent. Can't even remember looking at a man's eye. Can't remember partying. Can't remember feeling my heart beats for someone. Can you help me find the answers? :bawling:

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- tell your friend her stories are so interesting- love her latest one :wub:

Guys wy is just doing his job. Saw a bit- he still feel awkward with Irene- very different when he is with sy. 

@kdaddict1- when I was in my twenties- already met my hubby and dating- watching bbyu- they represent the teenage romance cos both are young idols. Fun but u know they won't date after Wgm cos they have to focus on career. So if u miss out, then it is not too late to start dating, go out with more guys before committing 

found this posted- WY's palm- not sure what his fortune or loveline is 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

I watched the show. I guess the skin ship is needed because they want to remove the awkwardness between a man and a woman. They are also featuring new ways to date. Somehow if you think of it as a YY shipper, it would feel weird. If we check, Irene might also be close to his ideal type, good in communicating with and a girl with a short hair. They might also enjoy the same things too.

If you watched it several times, you'll get used to it hehehe. 

On Noooo..

heheee :D

I read some fan comments, they wanted them for a date, hohoho...

It's ok, in fact, they're entertainers. 

It's good if the show guided by them was liked by the audience and had good rating.

To bad there's still no news about Sy. I miss her.

But still..

Fate has its own way to unite a mate..

Love your friend's fanfic @standingtallyy..

• Like 4

I was actually surprise that Hottest love WY's show even if he's with a girl. I enjoy watching it too hehehe. I think it's because it's fun watching Wy try different things. Also to think of it, it's rare to see him in a show so fans watch him as much as possible because we may never know after it would be hard to get updates from him.  Let's enjoy while we can see him hehehe. 

@yun84Yes fans wanted them to date since she is also close to Wy's ideal type. Since Irene Kim is well known, dating news wouldn't be so bad but accepted.  

Though I am a fan of the show, I am still a YY shipper. Unless SY is confirmed with someone else, then I can ship WY and Irene. 

• Like 4

Heechul of Super Junior said, aside from 2PM there is no other funny people in JYPE. I totally agree. 2PM  are just ridiculous dorks. 

Anyway OBS loves featuring SY. Though they are just using an old interview, it's still good. They saying  good things about her. 

I hope though she can be featured in one of the three major networks

• Like 5

15 hours ago, kho39 said:

I not feeling good because I think about our Seyoung

• Like 4

@kdaddict1 You are just starting. Now is the time to enjoy dates and be swept off your feet. You are still young. The world is on your feet. You have done the hard work. Now is the time to enjoy...it's definitely not too late,girl:wub:

Let us calm our hearts...at the end of the day. The show is there for entertainment. Though we love our YY couple but....:D:D.

I told my friend, to keep her fanfic coming. Let us create our own destiny, even if it's only pretend and make believe. I guess, this the reason why she doesn't want to join us here so she can continue to lift our spirits thru her fanfics...she was worried the younger ones would find Barry M's songs too old but told her no. In fact she is re-introducing the love songs we (me and her) grew up with that are really good. And what is the best way is by creating a story out of the songs.

Thank you for appreciating her works Chingu-yahs :wub:

• Like 6

@standingtallyy Thanks for helping create our delulu. This is what this thread is for, to support them as a couple, support them individually and create lots of delulus of them hehehe. :wub:

I love the different versions of your friends fanfic. Now it's  them going through heartbreak. 

• Like 3