[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thanks @chic-chic for the eng sub 2pm vlive video...yes..its wy that suggested to his members go to the paldang dam...n junho said..he went there a day after junk went...but wy  skip the dam n only go to Yangpyeong....omo omo....delulu mode...what!!!   yangpyeong???....dear yy shippers....yangpyeong is the place where yy did  their paragliding rite??..that trip is a memorial trip for them...the trip that full of love..hiii

Ok...mayb anniversary trip??..mayb....my delulu mode..haaa

Thanks @standingtallyy & ur friend fanfics...very good..hiii...pali pali...next chapter pls...

• Like 8

29 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Congratulations to our Seyoung for the award. For someone who isn't always in the limelight, InStyle noticed that.

@kho39 Thanks, my friend appreciates all the compliments :)...She is a little busy at the moment...am waiting for her to send me the next chapter too :huh:..

@standingtallyy thinking out loud - I thought our Wooyoung-ee had practiced self control! Hahaha! I was wrong! 

He cant endure it anymore!

• Like 1

Who is this man???:o

Spoiler
Chapter TEN
Seyoung was out doing her early morning bike ride by the river. Tempted not to do it because of the five degrees mark on thermometer but forced herself, otherwise it will become a habit. After showering, she put on a matching trackpants and hooded top with thermals underneath, runners with thick socks, warm outdoor jacket, riding gloves and went out.
She has covered the five kilometer stretch, and sat by the riverbank for drink, enjoying the scenery.
"Parke Seyoung- shi?" A voice called her name all of a sudden. When she turned around, she recognized Lee Teehwan. He was a friend way back her university days. One of the 'it' boys back then. Good-looking, tall, charming, team captain, with an IQ of 140. Yet, despite of all his 'credentials' , he is one of the nicest man Seyoung have ever known.
"Lee TeeHwan-shi!" Seyoung glad to see him.
"I thought I recognize you from a distance. How are you?" Teehwan greeted. Approaching her. He was dressed in navy blue track pants, runners and hooded puffed jacket with Nike logo on the chest. Cheeks red from the cold, looking handsome as ever.
"I'm good. Thank you. How about you?"
"I'm great. I just got back home two weeks ago. I was based in China for a while. But I'm back for good." Teewhan said.
"That's right. Eun Hye and Soo Jin told me that. I heard you've done really well in China." Seyoung added.
"Got lucky I guess. Do you ride here a lot?" He asked.
"Yes,I do." Seyoung replied.
"I know you are doing well as an actress. I saw your photo in Beijing. I'm happy for you." Teehwan said.
"Thank you."
"Not married yet? I'm guessing?" Teewhan asked.
"No. I'm not." Seyoung replied."Are you?"
"Not either." Teewhan replied with a smile, flashing a dimple.
The conversation went for a little while longer at the riverbank. It was nice catching up with him and talk about the good old days. Later, Teewhan walked with Seyoung ,insisted on holding the bike for her until they reached her apartment complex.
"This is me." Seyoung said.
"It was nice seeing you again, Park Seyoung." Lee Teewhan said before handing over the bike.
"Same here. It was great bumping into you." Seyoung replied.
"Park Seyoung. Will it be alright to ask your number?" Teehwan asked suddenly.
"Sure." And Seyoung gave it to him and vice versa.
"Maybe we can go out sometime with Eun Hye and Soo Jin? That is if you ladies are not too busy." Teewhan suggested.
"I would like that." Seyoung answered.
"I'll just call you one of these days?" Teehwan said, before waving goodbye to her and left. With his back facing her, Teewhan couldn't hide his smile.
Seyoung was back in her apartment when a message came on her phone.
It was great seeing you again, Seyoung-shi. Teehwan- it read.
Then another one came. It was from Wooyoung.
Hi. Flying to Japan in an hour -it read. The first time she heard from him in two days, after he stayed that night.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, kho39 said:

Thanks @chic-chic for the eng sub 2pm vlive video...yes..its wy that suggested to his members go to the paldang dam...n junho said..he went there a day after junk went...but wy  skip the dam n only go to Yangpyeong....omo omo....delulu mode...what!!!   yangpyeong???....dear yy shippers....yangpyeong is the place where yy did  their paragliding rite??..that trip is a memorial trip for them...the trip that full of love..hiii

Ok...mayb anniversary trip??..mayb....my delulu mode..haaa

Thanks @standingtallyy & ur friend fanfics...very good..hiii...pali pali...next chapter pls...

I think, Jun K always give us hint.

Taec asked Junho. And Junho told them about his tour that he was at fukuoka and the next he will be at tokyo.

Suddenly, JunK mentioned Paldang Dam. Great, Junho took the sign. He already said that Wy who suggested to go there, but Wy skipped the dam and just went to yangpyeong.

Wow..

I had time to think, why should JunK mention Paldang Dam? Why should Junho say Wy skipped the Dam and just went to Yangpyeong? For what? In the beginning, Junho talked about his tour in Japan.

Did they try to tell us about something?

(delulu :D)

As @kho39 said, Paldang dam include Yangpyeong was one of Wy+Sy's memorable place.

We still don't know, how's the relationship between Wy and Sy.

But at least, from JunK and Junho conversation, we know, Wy has wonderful memory with the place.

if it's not, he wouldn't suggest the boys to go there.

He confessed his love to his wife at that place in the past when they did the show, right?

Wy came back to a place that had nice memories for him. He showed us once when he returned to the cafe he met Sy for the first time to celebrate Sy's birthday.

Do you miss her Mr Jang?? (ask to the air)

Or do you celebrate her birthday early by visiting a place you will never forget it?

Heheee, go ahead Mr Jang.

YY Nation will always support you.

• Like 7

@yun84...yes...high 5....n if u noticed when junho n junk start talking about wy skip the dam part...i noticed wy keep quiet n smile awkwardly....haaa...and and...when junho talking about nichkhun  was telling them about the dam n junk said.".yes..it was damn nice..."....ok.ok...pls noticed here yy shipper........after junk finished saying that...wy suddenly told ty " please save me"..& ty push junk ask him to stop it.....ok...why wy want to stop that conversation about the dam???...they talking about nichkhun not him...why why????...haaa.... the members are teasing him for sure.....yay...another hint..good good

• Like 5

@kho39 I noticed that too. WY's awkward smile and just keeping quiet. Just too bad Jun K did not leave much of a hint. Not like before members can't stop his mouth. 

WY told Junho to save him because TY keeps asking him to do Sexy Lady which he doesn't like.

It may be a special place for WY so he recommended the place. They went paragliding and he confessed his love for his wife. Also there were  so many skin ships  that happened. This was when they stayed in  a bed and breakfast place. There were so many hugs and also WY gave a goodnight kiss to SY. 

Ok let's go to delulu mode. 

WY went straight to Yangpyeong to visit the Wild Flower Arboretum. He went there to meet someone to celebrate her birthday in advance. Then they stayed in the same bed and breakfast place to reminisce their WGM moments. 

• Like 6

4 hours ago, kho39 said:

@yun84...yes...high 5....n if u noticed when junho n junk start talking about wy skip the dam part...i noticed wy keep quiet n smile awkwardly....haaa...and and...when junho talking about nichkhun  was telling them about the dam n junk said.".yes..it was damn nice..."....ok.ok...pls noticed here yy shipper........after junk finished saying that...wy suddenly told ty " please save me"..& ty push junk ask him to stop it.....ok...why wy want to stop that conversation about the dam???...they talking about nichkhun not him...why why????...haaa.... the members are teasing him for sure.....yay...another hint..good good

High5 @kho39 B)

At the end, Junho consistently mentioned about the dam.

If you guys are bored, see you guys at the dam :D.

Look at Wy reaction, it's funny.

What's up with the dam actually.

• Like 6

@standingtallyy As fan fiction, love the idea of a third wheel, will keep WY on his toes :tongue:  

It is a fictional character Lee Tee Hwan.,  slightly different but may be inspired by  Lee Tae Hwan ?   From 5urprise, he  is actually 7 years SY's junior and not from the same uni.  I 1st encountered him on wgm as a guest  of someone, and then a drama.   He did go to China for a project previously--that is where the similarity is, with the fiction.  :)  

In this previous chapter SY and WY were intimate, so, it makes all the difference. 

• Like 5

The real Lee Tae Hwan as @hazeljrr_c922 mentioned is really handsome, tall and athletic. Looks perfect hehehe. 

Spoiler

Image result for Lee Tae Hwan

@standingtallyy The third party on the fan fic is great. It would force WY to make a move haha. I am thinking of a famous actor as a third party hehe but it would be possible for a fourth right since SY has so many suitors. Jang Chi Wook please hehehe. 

But third party for WY, I can't think of it. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic...yes.correct...wy said " save me " when ty asking him sing sexylady....but...lets rewatch the vlive again..start from 12.09min when they are talking about nichkhun....wy said "pls save me"  to ty..after junk said "yes,it was damn nice"...

@yun84@chic-chic.agree ...another man will make him move faster...haaa...thanks again @standingtallyy &  ur friend for d fanfics..

• Like 5

Glad to have u guys around :lol:

Very quiet- saw all 2pm members schedule- only wy didn't have anything 

Read Ji chang wook and siwan already enlisting, should be hearing about Taec soon :(

Agree with all of you that mentioning the dam is odd, not relevant, guess jun.k giving us a hint ^_^

Sigh, still no news - telling myself to be patient- no interest in all the recent kdramas- either the storyline are boring and predictable or the actresses are not pretty. Maybe I am picky but I always find something wrong with their faces and expressions. At least with sy, if story boring, I can still look at her pretty face

• Like 4

@kho39 Rewatch the video. I  saw it. He was saying Please save me. I did not notice that since they were talking about Khun. Jun K was imitating Khun. So I thought Wy was just saying that for Khun to save him then TY grabbed Khun's picture from Jun K. 

• Like 3