[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 WY said in their 6 nights concert that if fans wants a Korean solo to send an email to JYPE. I think he wants to see the reaction of Korean fans. His Japan solos did better than the Korean solo. But as an international either solo would be great.

@kdaddict1 Yes Chansung acts as the lead's friend in 7 Day Queen. Chansung and Junho will pursue acting. They even went to graduate school to learn and improve. Wooyoung, I bet he won't do a drama hahaha. He doesn't like memorizing scripts. He just probably do 2 solos then couple of concerts before enlistment. A dance album is good because he's known as a good dancer. But it would also be great if he do an album of ballads. His voice suits these type of song. 

• Like 6

10 hours ago, yyluv said:

omo we were there but too excited to take photo with wooyoung parents and forget about this. btw woyoung mum and dad reallyyyyy very nice and kind the way she holded our hand said thank you...so touched so warm.

rushing to friends birthday, will try back to chat next day.

Good Day all YY Nation !

Hi there new friends.. @yun84 @kdaddict1 welcome aboard !

Hi @yyluv :blush:

• Like 4

@kho39 - thanks. Very happy wy get to meet fans and traveling with Chansung- they can have bonding time together. Are u a hottest? Glad to meet u here in YY forum

@yyluv- wow u went to 2pm's Korean concerts- very dedicated fan. Do tell us about your experiences 

@kdaddict1- ya Chansung is in 7 day queen. Haven't watch yet cos I don't like melodrama and not a fan of female lead.

Last night started another new drama- Forest of secrets- very interesting, another must watch if u have time. The male lead's acting is excellent- he plays a prosecutor with no emotion, just like Jang hyuk in bm. There is a murder- the victim bribed a lot of top civil servants and politicians so there is cover up. A bit like lookout too

the 2 buddies- Chansung looks like the older brother looking after his young one 

• Like 2

Just now, kdaddict1 said:

@chic-chicYou're kidding! As you said it's a delulu. My world will collapse finding out our WY has another woman.

It's everyone's wish in this ship that SY is WY's gf. We're always on delulu mode since there is no confirmation from both of them. Let's just get prepared. 

• Like 3

To all yy nation, I guess they're not there to date (gladly) :D. It's merely business trip. Yehey! But guys, have you heard? Another idol (FTisland)went out in the open dating a gymnast not in Korea but seen in Japan. Hope these idols would have the courage to live like they wanted to. Cudos to the brave ones!

• Like 1