[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@kdaddict1- the vid of sy is very recent- this year when she was filming beautiful mind. She is still shy when wy was mentioned 

@chic-chic- ha ha I always thought u are Malaysian like @blame2pm. Glad u and kdaddict1 from same country :)

@Thuy LE- u from Vietnam right? Remember seeing u here 

@yun84- which country u from? 

i think I found wy. He is standing behind Jyp- still having blonde hair. Jackson is next to him 

Yes,you're right. Wy stood up behind JYP.

I'm Indonesian @Gerry58

• Like 3

Hi:D Took me a while to catch up with some reading. I totally forgot about 2PM's 6 Nights Only Concert rescheduled this month. It's great to see some video clips of it here. As expected our Seyoung-ie is pretty quiet again after Whisper and their bonus trip to Jeju Island. 

JYPE moving to another location. I guess with having talents increasing (and so does the revenues:D) the company can afford a much bigger office building. So the one that got married is JYP's CEO, so JYP is the President right? This corporate titles confuses me.

Very happy to see new 'faces'. Welcome @kdaddict1 and @yun84. It feels good that after three years we have new ones joining here. Yes, there's only few of us left and keeping the ship slowly sailing but to us that are still here, it has become more of an 'extended' family. Virtual friendship have been formed over three years :heart:..We talk about stuff even unrelated to Wooyoung and Seyoung on the side :D.

@kdaddict1 I'm originally from the Philippines too but has been living out of the country for over twenty years now...I was a bit of a nomad in the first 8 years,hehehe...now based in Australia the last thirteen years. 

@Gerry58 Thanks holiday was good. It was nice to see family. Dad was very happy that we gave him a grand 85th birthday. All went well as planned. Got a bit unwell because of the heat and humidity, I had to take strong antibiotics for ten days. All good now :)

• Like 6

Happy Sunday YY Nation  :)

@yun84- hi, my brother in law is based in Jarkarta :). So far been to Bandung, beautiful place 

@chic-chic- was reading an article yesterday that some famous idols like g dragon and gg feel lonely after their concerts. They get a 'high' from seeing the fans and have to go back to their empty homes. I guess like actors, some can't let go of their 'characters' after performing, maybe that's why some turn to drugs cos they can't sleep or get depressed. That's why a lot of them have pets to keep them company. After the recent Top case, I am more sympathetic towards their difficulties and stress of being an idol. Wy must be feeling emotional cos this is their last concert together 

@standingtallyy- terrible weather- very hot and humid, no wonder everyone including my hubby is sick, I am drinking lots of water and staying home more, say another 1-2 weeks more of hot temperatures. 

@kdaddict1- ya the wait for YY is long, we are used to it esp sy will keep quiet for months so we just chit chat and tell jokes while waiting. I see other forums also very quiet so it helps more people to post here 

so nice that Jyp family came to support 2pm 

• Like 4