[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- ok thanks. I was looking high and low for WY's song list. So they have a break, then resume. That's good cos they can have some rest. 

Was watching I live alone where YHM just finished shooting Tunnel. Apparently when filming he ate 1 meal a day. Very surprised actors also go on diet but I guess the hd camera can capture everything. Saw some actresses' face appear very round, even can see double chin :D

Anyway after that he binge ate 4 ramen and pork belly. Think not healthy to do this type of extreme diet. Then he reward himself by shopping and going hair salon. Wonder what sy does in between projects? 

Yesterday started 2 kdramas - lookout and duel- both action packed and fast moving about detectives going after corruption. Duel has clones- 1 good, 1 bad - both alike. The child actress acted with sy in MDGSW as her younger version. Can watch if u guys want recommendations 

more 2pm video 

• Like 4

I think they scheduled the 6 nights concert so that it won't go against  their individual schedules. TY and Khun with drama filming, Junho for his solo and Chansung for his stage play. WY no idea hehehehe. He's also been so quiet. 

Since SY is so quiet after a drama, we really don't have any idea what she do after filming. There is  no news for her as well. 

Saw this hahaha. Though it's just an article it makes me happy :lol:

Who is Park Se-young’s Boyfriend? Lovelife about Park Se-young

Updated: 2017-01-13EntertainmentKorea

B! HATEBU TWEET SHARE

Who is Park Se-young’s boyfriend? I’ll introduce her lover and lovelife.

Introduction

Park Se-young was born on July 30, 1988 and attended Sangmyung University, studying Film and Media Studies. She is a South Korean actress who began acting in 2011 and found fame within her supporting roles in the television dramas “Faith” (2012) and “School 2013” (2012-2013).

She gradually gained recognition and received lead roles in “Sincerity Moves Heaven” (2013) and “Glorious Day” (2014).

Boyfriend

28 year-old Park Se-young is recently confirmed as single. However, there has been one rumor revolving around a possible relationship.

Rumor: Jang Woo-young

Since starring with her co-star Jang Woo-young as husband and wife in the hit “We Got Married,” the couple have had incessant comments about whether they are together off-screen.

To date, neither party have confirmed that they were ever together.

Education

There also is no information regarding the actress’ past relationships. She must be dedicated to her career, and has no time to commit to a relationship for the moment.

Ideal Type of Man

Park Se-young likes fashionable, good-looking men that treat her with respect and that understand how important acting is to her. She values men that make her feel in control.

She also enjoys travelling and meeting her man on dates.

Views on Marriage

Park Se-young is a confident woman and likes being independent as well as having a successful acting career.

Having chosen acting roles in series such as “We Got Married,” she got to experience a bit of married life, however, she has not formalized any relationship yet as she is too focused on her career.

Ideal Dating Situation

Park Se-young is adventurous and is the type to get bored easily. She likes lots of different activities, not just cinema and dinner, but more sports, spas and culture too.

Her ideal date would be to go sailing in the tropics, listening to great music and eating nice foods.

Fans’ Opinions

There has been a lot of interest into whether her on-screen romance with Jang Woo-young ever materialized into something more. Her fans have hoped that they would get married in real life.

Lets see if they ever do.

http://miner8.com/en/52166

• Like 6

@chic-chic- wow super interesting article about sy and it appeared in entertainment Korea in Jan

I like the part about rumor that Wy and sy dated each other :lol:

No wonder she always gets asked about him. The rest of the article is so true about Sy's likes and her ideal type of guy. Also stated she is single, just like wy. 

Very hard for Dispatch to track her cos she doesn't use social media much. Wy the most free, his 2pm members have endless projects so how to date? 

Anyway hope this rumor comes true :D we just patiently wait. 

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- wow super interesting article about sy and it appeared in entertainment Korea in Jan

I like the part about rumor that Wy and sy dated each other :lol:

No wonder she always gets asked about him. The rest of the article is so true about Sy's likes and her ideal type of guy. Also stated she is single, just like wy. 

Very hard for Dispatch to track her cos she doesn't use social media much. Wy the most free, his 2pm members have endless projects so how to date? 

Anyway hope this rumor comes true :D we just patiently wait. 

Just curious, did WY completed his post degree  program or something like that? I read somewhere that he is studying music or theatre directing in magazine interview? Can any one able clear my doubts ?

@gerry58, I hope the rumour is true too. :)

• Like 4

5 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I think they scheduled the 6 nights concert so that it won't go against  their individual schedules. TY and Khun with drama filming, Junho for his solo and Chansung for his stage play. WY no idea hehehehe. He's also been so quiet. 

Since SY is so quiet after a drama, we really don't have any idea what she do after filming. There is  no news for her as well. 

Saw this hahaha. Though it's just an article it makes me happy :lol:

Who is Park Se-young’s Boyfriend? Lovelife about Park Se-young

Updated: 2017-01-13EntertainmentKorea

B! HATEBU TWEET SHARE

Who is Park Se-young’s boyfriend? I’ll introduce her lover and lovelife.

Introduction

Park Se-young was born on July 30, 1988 and attended Sangmyung University, studying Film and Media Studies. She is a South Korean actress who began acting in 2011 and found fame within her supporting roles in the television dramas “Faith” (2012) and “School 2013” (2012-2013).

She gradually gained recognition and received lead roles in “Sincerity Moves Heaven” (2013) and “Glorious Day” (2014).

Boyfriend

28 year-old Park Se-young is recently confirmed as single. However, there has been one rumor revolving around a possible relationship.

Rumor: Jang Woo-young

Since starring with her co-star Jang Woo-young as husband and wife in the hit “We Got Married,” the couple have had incessant comments about whether they are together off-screen.

To date, neither party have confirmed that they were ever together.

Education

There also is no information regarding the actress’ past relationships. She must be dedicated to her career, and has no time to commit to a relationship for the moment.

Ideal Type of Man

Park Se-young likes fashionable, good-looking men that treat her with respect and that understand how important acting is to her. She values men that make her feel in control.

She also enjoys travelling and meeting her man on dates.

Views on Marriage

Park Se-young is a confident woman and likes being independent as well as having a successful acting career.

Having chosen acting roles in series such as “We Got Married,” she got to experience a bit of married life, however, she has not formalized any relationship yet as she is too focused on her career.

Ideal Dating Situation

Park Se-young is adventurous and is the type to get bored easily. She likes lots of different activities, not just cinema and dinner, but more sports, spas and culture too.

Her ideal date would be to go sailing in the tropics, listening to great music and eating nice foods.

Fans’ Opinions

There has been a lot of interest into whether her on-screen romance with Jang Woo-young ever materialized into something more. Her fans have hoped that they would get married in real life.

Lets see if they ever do.

http://miner8.com/en/52166

Be patient for the good news..

Never lose hope :blush:

• Like 3

It's been 3 years since WY & SY parted ways but I can't find any developments about their relationship, WY said in the an interview that he lost contact with her. On the other-hand, SY said they have in touch from time to time. What is the real score between them. Are they true to their words? real or reel? Seems that WGM made all these scripts to fool the fans? Is this just business? To WY & SY, we were made to believe that your feelings for each are genuine, are you worried about your tag names being an IDOL or an ACTRESS & set aside your feelings? What about our feelings? Can you once & for all tell us if it was all an act? I just can't forget what WY said to SY "Throw that mission card away & lets get married for real". W❤️W!

Edited by kdaddict1
  • Like 3

@kdaddict1 Thanks for posting. Yes you are right it's been three years that they parted ways and there were no developments about the real status about them, This is also the main reason why many already left this forum. WY may have said they lost contact just after the show but SY said they contacted each other from time to time. WGM is made to entertain us fans or maybe fool us however I still believe the feelings shown by both WY and SY were genuine. SY said doing WGM was the hardest for her because she was her own self. WY too treat the show with honesty. I can't forget what they have said when the show ended. 

“If I look at him in the eye, it’s like the feelings that I couldn’t bear to express is being found out. So those feelings got accumulated and at some point it already exceeded the limit but I kept pretending like I don’t like him.”

“I have no pride in front of the person I love. That person is you, without change,” 

I won't lose hope until each of them will confirm they are with a different person. Ship still sailing. :wub::)

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation

@kdaddict1- welcome to our forum. Yes it's been 3 years- same with most Wgm couples, some even longer.

I agree with @chic-chic- both wy and sy are sincere on Wgm. They didn't put on an act. Sy's tears are real, so are Wy's kisses. 

Both in the very beginning of their meeting already said they will be honest with each other. When wy said they didn't keep in touch, he was trying to please fans cos some don't like him having gf but I believe sy when she said she still keep in touch cos she is the type of person who cherish good friends 

The reason why they won't disclose anything yet is because Korean fans are so obsessed. They can't even go out without people taking their photos. If they reveal their dating, they get hounded by the press. That's why most celebs relationships fall apart. Better to let them keep it secret and announce when they are ready to get married whether it is wy or not, we just wait. Now they still focus on career but I believe very soon we will know cos Sy is approaching 30- that's the age most actresses will settle down. 

wy seen watching a play- he colored his hair black so he wouldn't stand out but still someone took his photo.

Looks like he is following sy in watching plays and musicals 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 DiD WY attend Chansung's stage play? 

WY is an idol. It would be really hard if there is a confirmation of dating. Related topic about idols dating or getting married, I just saw comments about fans not wanting Super Junior Sungmin to  join their comeback. It's been three years since he married but fans still the same. Really hard.

Anyway another dating news DSW (Sy's partner in MDGSW) confirmed dating an actress for 2 years. It's not a big issue since both are actors and not idols. 

• Like 5

Ha ha just read that Do Sang Woo who acted with sy in MDGSW is dating another actress for over 2 years. Think actors are ok announcing their relationship status cos their fans don't mind.

Even tunnel lead actress who is 27 is dating a 44 year old actor.

But sy is such a private person, even if she is dating, she won't say 

@chic-chic- very surprised to see wy watching Otello- a Shakespeare's play, not the same one Chansung is participating in. 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- really stupid fans- u go concerts u must have all the full members whether married or not, else the songs won't sound the same, unless the artistes can't sing anymore as they get older. 

@standingtallyy- forgot to mention- welcome back. Must be very tired flying so many hours. How's your holiday? 

So Sy's fellow actors like BJH, YHM, DSW, LSW all attached. 

At least we know both wy and sy are single. Some shippers in other forums still shipping when they know 1 party got partner. 

I remember WY's words that it is fate that he meet 2pm members so he promise to be with them. Same with sy, it was fate that brought them together so we just hope he realized that too. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, chic-chic said:

Yes it's still good that there is no confirmation that they are dating other persons and are single. That's giving us hope in this ship. 

Sy's ideal guy- the description totally fits wy- fashionable good looking guy who totally let her be in control.

Also her likes - sea sports, culture, watching movies, listening to great music- wy seems to have same taste  :tongue::lol:

• Like 1