[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Done watching Episodes 14 & 15, another great episodes. I skip the DJ & YJ scenes when it gets lovey-dovey...it's not required really. I like it how Seyoung's role is developed and she's done really good. I like her wardrobe these last two episodes...and finally, had her hair down. @elenskivios38 was right, she has so much earring sponsors,it needs to show by putting Seyoung's hair up.

JI was too reckless  in revealing his motive to SY. All this time, it was all about acquiring Taebek. A daughter's love prevailed after all. Seeing her Mom suffering broke SY's heart. That was the most touching part. CIH greed have emerged, he wasn't even bothered about his wife, he just wanted to save Taebek for himself. On the other hand, I see it as redemption for SY. I'm not sure if the writer will end the drama with DJ and SY in good terms.

Does anyone here will agree with me on this? Damn, those bedroom scenes between Park Seyoung and Lee Sang Yoon are so good...exchange of bitter words, sarcastic remarks to antagonise each other are so fun to watch each time! And finally, Kwon Yul gets to kiss our girl :D

@Gerry58 I do hope Lee Sang Yoon and Park Seyoung gets to work again, I love their screen chemistry too :wub:. I don't mind Kwon Yul, but he is way 'too pretty' for a man :D...just like Nickhun

• Like 5

During Cat Funeral movie promotion SY said this about a perfect boyfriend 

‘Cat Funeral’ is a kind of story that can appeal to everyone, but you have to admit, it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?” Park added.

Now WY bought a guitar and is learning.  Now SY can have the perfect boyfriend. 

• Like 9

Good morning YY Nation 

A bit slow so I have been catching up with my dramas- uptodate on Whisper, Mystery Queen, watching Tunnel later. None of the rest interest me incl jcw's new drama

@standingtallyy- LSY has the good guy wholesome look so he being an anti-hero and using underhanded means to counter the bad guys don't suit him. He more suitable for romance but I don't blame him for taking this role, something different. Kwon Yul has the cold look, very suitable for villain roles. He has very nice lips (like a girl) though. Sy is more versatile, she can do both good girl and villain. She has this vulnerability that makes u sympathize with her even though she did bad things. She just look at u with her puppy teary eyes and u soften :lol:

@chic-chic- glad wy is learning guitar cos I am sure sy knows how to (remember she learn ukulele in Wgm?). For a piano player, it is hard to press the strings, usually get blisters so he must be learning to impress someone  :)

• Like 5

I saw this. YY Nation FB page will be discontinued

Sorry for this post, but I want to discontinue this page which is attached to my personal Facebook page. If anyone is interested in creating a new one themselves please let me know. I will give some time and if nobody speaks up, the page will be gone. I really appreciate all of you who have kept this page alive. Sad that our ship didn't keep sailing

https://www.facebook.com/YYNation/

• Like 3

@chic-chic- very difficult to maintain FB page alone.  It's ok cos we still meet  in soompi, anyone can come here and read the latest news and contribute and share views. Most of us also have IG so any activities we just connect and spread the message 

Ring sponsor 

• Like 2

Good morning YY friends  :)

@chic-chic- don't worry, I help out everyday cos very poor thing being a Lone Ranger. The beauty of this forum is being able to read and keep up with the latest news and chit chat with YY shippers 

I am glad sy can go out and have meals with family without being 'disturbed'. That's why being too famous is not good. Money can't buy freedom.

I read about gong yoo saying he can't go beach or outside cos people will sneakily take his photos. Some days u just want to be lazy and chill out but I guess he can't. Imagine if his photos came out and there will be lots of criticism from people saying he is fat or not fashionable? That's why he doesn't like social media. 

• Like 4

Whoa, love the CFs of SY @Gerry58   I had the 2nd one on a loop for a while because i love the part after the alarm went off, her expression when she woke, after which she sat and stretched, her back to the camera, then put on slippers.   I thought that segment was kinda sexy but still pure and nicely done.  

• Like 4

Happy weekend YY Nation  :)

@standingtallyy, @hazeljrr_c922- glad everyone loves the new cf of sy. So like her, simple, clean and natural. Sy always gives off the sexy vibes.

Wow so fast Whisper is ending. This coming mon & tue will be the last 2 episodes. I must say this drama is good for her cos she gets noticed. Some viewers just first time seeing her acting. Going to miss sy, hope she gets a new project fast. I am sure she will take a break first. Was reading about a lot of interesting dramas coming soon- a lot of law, medical and thrillers, something that will interest her. 

• Like 3