[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow SY was picked as the third villain due to her role in Whisper. It's good she was noticed.  I wonder who came in second and first. I bet these are the veteran actresses. She was noticed in MDGSW due to her villain role now she's noticed in Whisper. Now I don't mind her playing second lead bad girl as long as she's noticed for it. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic- I also don't mind she keeps taking 2nd lead cos there are more vacancies and less pressurized. Only the best can be villains e.g. Saimdang lady villain, she was outstanding in k2, overshadowed both leads. Now she is in drama about 4 ladies. I keep seeing her cos she is in hot demand, after 1 drama end, she already in another. I hope after Whisper, sy will quickly do another drama

tonight preview- sy appear a lot 

• Like 3

Some people in drama forum say Hope sy don't get typecast to play villain roles but same for lead roles- always the good girl needing the hero to rescue. In kdrama u need both the good guys and bad ones. 

Tonight I hope will be CSY's turn to shine. Comments say she is weak and has only the father's wealth and power. Hope she shows she is smart by playing them all. I think she didn't get her law degree not because she is stupid but because she doesn't want to do what her father wants so she purposely fail. 

She will have to convince secretary song to plead guilty but looking at the preview, he will ask DJ for help. Ji still trying to get DJ to join forces. Secretary song will go jail tonight and only left Chairman Choi.  Ji might be hard to get him cos no witness or evidence unless bsg make a surprise comeback. I still hope CSY and Ji avoid jail and leave to go overseas together 

• Like 4

Though I don't mind her playing the villain, I am also hoping in the long run she plays a different role and not be typecast as a villain. It would still be great to see her as a lead on a melodrama. On a lighter note, It would also be great if she'll be a lead in a romantic drama to give variety. It would be hard to watch for years if she'll become the villain all the time. It's not good to be typecasted for a certain role too. Look at other actors and actresses who've been typecast.  It was good that the role for CSY is different from MDGSW. 

• Like 4

14 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@blame2pm- I saw the names of the stars but Seyoung not there. How to add her name? Lots of them have very low no of hearts. Maybe istar not popular. Tap 50 times, how to get people to tap? Can we tap numerous times? Very confusing lah 

Anyway how is the fundraising? Are we able to send food truck this month? 

Also waiting for wy and day6 to do a collab 

Have to request for her name to be added on the list. I have already requested and it said that the moderator is reviewing my request. But until now still haven't seen her name added. She has to have at least 50 fans in the app until we can do a support for her through the app. Everyone needs to download it, I guess. 

We've raised about $480 now. The truck said that its holiday now in Korea until tomorrow. Probably because of election? He'll get back to me on Wednesday.

• Like 3

@chic-chic- not sure whether sy wants to do romantic rom-com cos a lot of kissing scenes. Her bf won't like it. She can do family drama or melodrama cos she can cry but I prefer her to do thriller or crime as a smart profiler or lawyer eg woman with a suitcase. She can also do a historical swordfighting princess too cos she looks beautiful in hanbok. CSY is definitely better than in bm cos sy gets to wear beautiful clothes and accessories 

@blame2pm- thanks for everything. Tomorrow is Korean election so everyone sure is busy. We just wait for him to get back to you. 

Regarding istar- Once the moderator add Sy's name, then we can spread the word out to download the app, can rope in our friends and relatives- 50 fans not a lot. 

• Like 2

Done with Episodes 11 & 12. The exchange of dialogues were good. All the key characters have their fair share of upper hand.Episode 11's highlights were the alibis -fabricated 'dirty laundry' against DJ. SY's visit to gynaecologist. With YJ's father's statement of killing the reporter - SY and JI have been cleared of an accomplice to the murder. Episode 12's best scene for me was DJ's saying grace at breakfast, concluded by SY's 'Amen'...I would consider that as one of the best scene so far I've seen in KDramas I've watched. Unless something happens to Su Yeun, there won't be 'happily ever after' for DJ and YJ now that he doesn't want to divorce SY, DJ wants Taebek.

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Done with Episodes 11 & 12. The exchange of dialogues were good. All the key characters have their fair share of upper hand.Episode 11's highlights were the alibis -fabricated 'dirty laundry' against DJ. The SY's visit to gynaecologist. With YJ's father's statement of killing the reported - SY and JI have been cleared of an accomplice to the murder. Episode 12's best scene for me was DJ's saying grace at breakfast, concluded by SY's 'Amen'...I would consider that as one of the best scene so far I've seen in KDramas I've watched. Unless something happens Su Yeun, their won't be 'happily ever after' for DJ and YJ now that he doesn't want to divorce SY, DJ wants Taebek.

Yup totally agreed with @standingtallyy, episode12's best scene ~the words DJ said at breakfast n 'Amen' by SY. 

• Like 5

The truck owner contacted Seyoung's manager and Seyoung's manager contacted me to say Thank you to everyone for the coffee truck!! He had sent Seyoung's schedule to the truck owner and we will probably be doing the support this Thursday!! We are still short of about $70 though haha. For your information, we are ordering the minimum of 150 cups at $3 each. And then there's a delivery change of $100. So total is $550. Not including transfer/bank charges. 

Have already finish designing the banner and sticker. Next just need to do a video for the truck. 

• Like 5

Only know I found out that Yoo Hyun Min and Baek Jin Hee of MDGSW have been dating for a year!

Why only our Seyoung-ie have no dating news? Wae??? How can a very pretty woman like Seyoung have no gorgeous man linked to her? Someone must be responsible for it :D:D...

• Like 5

On 5/7/2017 at 9:13 PM, Gerry58 said:

Anyway how is the fundraising? Are we able to send food truck this month? 

Also waiting for wy and day6 to do a collab 

Good day ladies

short update ! Seyoung Coffee Truck Support Fund transfer deadline is tomorrow 9th May KST2pm,

we still need yours support as our YY shippers fandom not as big as others fandom, any amount will be appreciate, 

yours participate is helping us to get better support to seyoung.

For those already participate join us, thank you gals ! ^^

• Like 3

Just now, standingtallyy said:

Only know I found out that Yoo Hyun Min and Baek Jin Hee of MDGSW have been dating for a year!

Why only our Seyoung-ie have no dating news? Wae??? How can a very pretty woman like Seyoung have no gorgeous man linked to her? Someone must be responsible for it :D:D...

Seyoung is one of the celebrities who doesn't really have a dating scandal. The only news I saw  her being linked to a guy is  with Lee Jong Suk during School 2013 due to Kim Woobin's joke. He has so many good looking and single  co stars but no news linking any of them to her. I  am also wondering why she and WY doesn't have any news linking them after WGM. If we observed after WGM ended for each couple there are always dating news but not these two. 

There was an article by Dispatch before that usually they follow an artist for some time but eventually gives up because they cannot find anything, Example is Seohyun of Girls Generation. Over the years Dispatch has been following her but they  were dissapointed because she was clean hahaha. 

Probably at some point SY was followed but they can't find anything. 

I know a popular actress that always have a dating scandal every now and then hehe. 

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

@blame2pm @yyluv thanks for your efforts, very lucky to have u helping with the fundraising 

@standingtally- u didn't know YHM and BJH dating? Ya cos of MDGSW all the kissing works :D

@chic-chic- sy doesn't use social media much like wy so very hard for Dispatch. Normally they pick up clues from IG so have to be careful what u post. Her ex-colleague from seasoning co got into another dating scandal cos she hangs out with guys. She got spotted but u don't see sy going out much. Maybe she likes to stay home like wy 

Last night was the best episode of Whisper- the most Sy's scenes. Sy's acting is the best in episode 13.  She should win acting award. U guys go see.  She trick Ji  and filmed him. Bet the fans in drama forum very disappointed cos no love scenes between the leads, nothing much of them actually, ended with Chairman Choi being arrested 

• Like 4

I just hate her here :o. Really evil. I bet her character will get more hate hahaha. 

I love this member from the drama forum.  He really loves SY and always says how sexy and pretty she is. I find his comments and gif funny. 

Cr: dhakra

• SY was so sexy in the opening scene at the interrogation room. I liked that she had a few good moments in this episode aswell, her trap for JI was well executed. But it showed that she finally has become evil, I just appreciate her effort, but I would cut her from my dating list :D But after all, she is so damn pretty in every scene. 
  • She went from angry into sexy during that scene. What she does at the end with her lips.....aiii...why is it so hot in here so suddenly?
  • giphy.gif
  • Like 7