[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

When I thought women have outnumbered men population wise - it's now the other way around @chic-chic. With dating and marriage news left and right, WY should seriously consider getting himself a bride soon:D.

Agree, with you @pammie69 @Gerry58 one shouldn't get married just for the sake of getting married. I had a very long engagement myself, it took me four years later to get married to my then boyfriend, now husband. I was in my late 30's and hubby was early 40's. I have two very good friends (since we were 14) that are 'married' to their careers. Well, I knew one actually had a boyfriend but more of a long distance relationship. The other one, couldn't care less. Every time I caught up with them when I go home, our other friends would take turns asking them when are they getting married. I couldn't say anything really because they would look at me and say,'She didn't get married until she was 37!'..and our other friends retort were,'Well, she got married anyhow. Not like both of you.". So I have to change topic before it gets heated, LOL!

Episodes 11 & 12 of Whisper will be my weekend watch. I do hope we can send food truck to Seyoung...but happy if it will be for her birthday in July too.

• Like 7

@Gerry58 I tried creating a support for SY however when completing the form her name is not on the list. Under PARK, we only have Park Bogum, Park Haejin, Park Hyungsik, Park Seojoon and Park Shinhye. No option to add a new name. So I guess it's only for a few celebrities. 

Some videos and photos of WY with DAY6, He really likes them. He's been attending their concert since they debuted. cr as tagged

C_JR5qFUMAEVMG_.jpg

Image may contain: 1 person, on stage and playing a musical instrument

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

• Like 6

@chic-chic- never mind about using istar. Think they only want to promote the A lister but they forget these people won't remain there for long. People are fickle, they will go for younger and newer celebs. We organized ourselves, even if the amount isn't big, we just do on small scale. It's the thought that counts and sy wouldn't not mind cos she is publicity shy. Too much appearance in the media also no good. You see jo Kwon, pby all got harassed on IG 

Thanks for video on wy. He is really very sweet to promote for Day6. Some successful people afraid that newer idols will steal limelight but wy encourages them. Who knows in future he may collaborate with them or write songs for them

@standingtallyy- I dated my hubby for more than 4 years too,  my sis only 6 months. She married in haste cos she was over 30 and all of us are married. Anyway the good thing is her perseverance, she went night classes after work and became an accountant, that's how she can be the sole breadwinner 

• Like 5

Wy is a natural entertainer. He is so good at making people laugh. Too bad he doesn't act as mc in variety shows cos he is very witty

Was feeling sorry for some popular female actresses cos they don't have any dramas. Now most leads are younger ones like Suzy, Yoona, sooyoung, joy are going into  acting. Also even they paired with A lister actor, doesn't guarantee a drama success cos too many competition e.g. Saimdang, UF. I don't have the time to watch all, so I very selective.

Very few actresses I like now. Only shk, cjw, lee Young Ae and sy I will watch all the way through even if storyline isn't good. The new actors like pbg, the weightlifting actor I am not crazy, still prefer the older experienced ones like Kwon sang woo, go soo, lee sang woo, Jang hyuk etc 

• Like 3

Thank you, Doumo arigatou, jeongmal gamsahamnida to @chic-chic for the effort to create a support for SY ( but unsucessful )in that app. As what @Gerry58 has posted earlier, its the thought that matters.:)

Glad to see new videos of WY. Thinking that he will stay at home listening to his new collection of LPs. Hahaha:lol:

• Like 4

For now I would not use IStar.  It's also hard to get points unless we'll click on all the ads. But what I was happy seeing in that app is so much support being done for each 2pm members. I hope the food truck support for SY will go through. 

It's the JYP culture. The bond even between senior and junior groups are amazing. Since 2PM are seniors and will be enlisting soon they need to support  their juniors like Day 6. I also get why WY supports Day 6, their music is awesome, What amazing is they written all their songs. Their English versions of  popular Korean songs written by them is daebak.  It's even possible they can write a ballad song for WY hehehe. As  JYP himself told the press DAY6 would be the future of the company. 

• Like 7

SY always gets photographed pouting when not filming.  Just can't find the others. But she has one during Love Rain, School 2013, MDGSW and Beautiful Mind. Some were posted here too. 

So cute. 

Image result for park seyoung faith

Image result for park se young school 2013

• Like 5

@chic-chic- Sy's cute habit. Think shooting a drama can be tiring and long, waiting for the cast, props to be set up. She must have zoned out but the cameraman caught her. They seem to like taking her photos, too bad so little shown. She looks very petite standing next to LSY.

Tomorrow we can see her, then tue no Whisper cos of presidential election- wonder whether wy and sy voted already? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

found this - what wy say for going to day6 concert 

Ah... WY is close to his junior,regardless whether is got7 or day6.They love  talented,witty WY.(from the vid I watched. They respect, adore WY) He wrote songs for got7 ,right? Perhaps as what u have mentioned in earlier post,  day6  members are /might collaborating  with WY ? Composing a breakup song?! How about that? Hehe

I listen to day6, "you were beautiful". Sounds excellent!!! "congratulations"  is another song that I like. 

• Like 4

On 06/05/2017 at 10:36 AM, chic-chic said:

I was trying to start a support for SY in Istar but I can't see her name. I am not sure how continue anymore since she's not on the list. 

It seems like for the star not yet on the Star List that you have to request your star to be included. Then apparently you need for the star to have at least 50 fans. This is what I copied from their FAQ:

You can find the heart icon of the star in the "Star Request" found on the left-side menu. If your favorite star's heart icon is tapped 50 times, it will be added to the "Star List" automatically.

• Like 3

Wooyoung appeared in Day6 concert today too. Aww look at how adorbs YoungK is Wooyoung. Apparently he often goes to Wooyoung house too coz WY has fast internet. Lol. 

It seems like we may get a Wooyoung and Day6 collab soon! I am so excited for this! But please, please, please let it not be a break up song. 

• Like 5

@blame2pm- I saw the names of the stars but Seyoung not there. How to add her name? Lots of them have very low no of hearts. Maybe istar not popular. Tap 50 times, how to get people to tap? Can we tap numerous times? Very confusing lah 

Anyway how is the fundraising? Are we able to send food truck this month? 

Also waiting for wy and day6 to do a collab 

• Like 4

@blame2pm Since Young K been hanging out in WY's house we need to kidnap him to get information if there is an actress hanging out in his house too hahaha. 

Day 6 and WY collaboration sounds amazing. Oh no I hope it's not a break up song. Day 6 songs mostly are sad songs so I hope collaboration with WY is a happy love song. 

I was confused with Istar hehe. 

• Like 5