[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm- think YouTube cos a lot of press conference videos are there esp tong tong tv news, I help u check but I don't know how to take the photo. Let me get the video first, then I post it here 

Message to sy- maybe can say - we will support her always - then mentioned fans from what countries like Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, china, Singapore etc 

• Like 4

@blame2pm- thanks for WY's interview. Very interesting reading, he betrays himself cos his answers are related to sy even his latest songs he included his feelings. Junho sleeps without pajamas so wy must have  followed him but now he changed his habits

Ok, found the video- middle part, after sy took solo photo, Kwon Yul join her and they both make hearts 

• Like 6

Thanks for WY's interview. There are always parts of his interview that relates to SY which is good. He may just be so in love but still has conflicting feelings because he's an idol hehehe. 

Suggestion on the banner we can write Fighting our beautiful evil princess hahahaha

• Like 7

Hello YY nation,  I travelled and hence the long break, but actually saw your posts, Happy that both WY and SY are both active at present and doing very well in their careers.  

WY is the ultimate perfectionist and gives his all in his performances.  He is doing such a great job.   I am glad that he is already conditioning his fans not to treat  him as their BF,  as fans can be scary.  My thinking is that his fans are more mature now and can accept it.  But WY ah, eat more, and get some rest too.  

SY is doing wonderfully, she is understated yet her facial expressions are so on point.   So beautiful, no wonder the sponsors seem to be clambering one on top of the other to dress and accessorize her.  I agree, she can win awards for Whisper.    That said, I think all 4 main characters  have strengths and weaknesses, but I also hope for CSY redemption at the end of the drama.  

To those who recently joined,  welcome to YY nation, and thanks for coming over. 

Cheers to all, and thank you for updating all the time.  

• Like 6

@hazeljrr_c922- hi, long time no see. Miss u too. Glad u are back. Where did u go? 

Re Whisper- sy is doing such a great job that people say they dislike CSY. I don't mind if CSY turns out completely evil if it means sy can win award.  :lol:

@chic-chic- beautiful evil princess sounds great

2pm open Twitter in Japan 

• Like 3

WY needs to secure his bride soon hahaha.

______

Several countries around the world, including Korea, place special significance on male offspring. An unintended side-effect of this, of course, is that Korea is expected to undergo an extreme shortage of available brides for men in about a decade.

Statistics Korea analyzed census data and came to a startling conclusion: Korean men aged 28 to 35 will experience difficulty in finding available brides aged 26 and 33 by 2028.

Men born between 1994 and 2001 will reach their prime marrying age in about 12 years in 2029. At that time, there will be a staggering 530,000 more men than women. For every 120 to 123 men, there will only be about 100 women. In other words, one in six Korean men will not be able to find a bride.\

______

http://www.koreaboo.com/buzz/1-in-6-korean-men-may-not-be-able-to-get-married/

• Like 5

@chic-chic- not only Korea but China cos of their 1-child policy. Think they have to open up to foreign brides but Korea may not be so accepting unlike ASEAN. Also they have language problem cos not easy to learn Korean.

In Singapore, we have multi-racial and many inter-marriages. The main language is English. Now the young kids are all mixed with unusual names.

For wy and those rich celebs, they won't have a problem, only for the average male cos women are joining the workforce and many are very successful. My sis recently went on holiday with 4 other school mates, 3 of them are still single but successful career women. They prefer being single and carefree. That's why we have low birth rate. 

• Like 5

We have till tomorrow for the food truck donation, Hope can collect enough 

There will be no Whisper episode on 9 May cos of presidential election 

Don't know why sbs doesn't release more bts and photos. Thought kbs was bad but sbs is even worse, I want more Sy's photos and bts. Lucky mon, tue dramas aren't good but there are many new interesting ones coming out soon. 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Yes some people in Korea are not yet open to biracial marriages. Also children born with these marriages are sometimes discriminated upon. But I think they started to change. There a lot of biracial celebrities being supported so it's good. The language and the culture too is different so biracial marriage would be hard. 

Hope WY won't wait until 2028 though to get married. For sure if he waits for that long expect his wife to be 10 years younger than him hehe. 

Yes few BTS were released. Mostly from the main leads.  SBS is same with KBS. If it's, MBC for sure there are a lot of BTS uploaded.

Yes I am hoping we can collect enough.  I also hope there is an available schedule for SY. Only few episodes left. It's possible that they already shoot those episodes in advance so there would be a limited schedule available. I was trying to start a support for SY in Istar but I can't see her name. I am not sure how continue anymore since she's not on the list. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- not only Korea but China cos of their 1-child policy. Think they have to open up to foreign brides but Korea may not be so accepting unlike ASEAN. Also they have language problem cos not easy to learn Korean.

In Singapore, we have multi-racial and many inter-marriages. The main language is English. Now the young kids are all mixed with unusual names.

For wy and those rich celebs, they won't have a problem, only for the average male cos women are joining the workforce and many are very successful. My sis recently went on holiday with 4 other school mates, 3 of them are still single but successful career women. They prefer being single and carefree. That's why we have low birth rate. 

Off topic, sorry..

Being single is a better choice for some women. I would think that it is  good to wait for the right one than rush into a marriage just due to pressure. I know a case of  a couple got married after dating less than a year. but less than 6 months of the marriage ,the man wanted to end it. They do not really understand/love each other. Expectations vs reality, you know.. 

• Like 6

Re whisper

Did not really start watching this drama. Just watch the videos clips posted in the thread n I skipped the first 10 episodes. :tongue:  FINALLY, I am able to watch the latest episode 11 & 12. 

SY is doing very well for her role. I dislike the evil woman and her dad! Hope she can win an award for her great performance for this drama.:)

• Like 5

@chic-chic- Chansung has big appetite. Saw him in I live alone with junho, he was eating a big plate in the campus but luckily he doesn't put on much weight

@pammie69- better to stay single and carefree than burden with the wrong guy e.g. my sis. She has to support 2 kids and pay housing loan cos my bro-in-law cannot stay on the job for long.

You should watch Tunnel and mystery queen if u like crime. The former is like Signal- there is a serial killer. The 2nd lead is YHM- he acted with sy in MDGSW and beautiful mind and they are now friends 

Sy finally appear on someone's IG 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- Chansung has big appetite. Saw him in I live alone with junho, he was eating a big plate in the campus but luckily he doesn't put on much weight

@pammie69- better to stay single and carefree than burden with the wrong guy e.g. my sis. She has to support 2 kids and pay housing loan cos my bro-in-law cannot stay on the job for long.

You should watch Tunnel and mystery queen if u like crime. The former is like Signal- there is a serial killer. The 2nd lead is YHM- he acted with sy in MDGSW and beautiful mind and they are now friends 

Sy finally appear on someone's IG 

@Gerry58  I am watching Tunnel :) very interesting storyline ,waiting for the eng sub. Oh yes, Signal is another drama  I will rewatch again ,though watched 2 episodes only. Love thriller/suspense  drama. :)  the 2nd lead is YHM? Didn't notice that,hehe..

Off topic.  Virtual hugs to your sis . She is a tough woman,  its good  that she has move on . Fighting!!

• Like 3

@chic-chic- I saw a bouquet of flowers in istar cost $12,000 yen- think it is about S$150, not sure how much a food truck cost. Think u have to create request to support sy, then see how many stars people will give. Some may give free stars or they buy stars. They must collect enough stars before they proceed. 2pm fans a lot so all of them can buy billboard, flowers etc. Sy not an idol, so not sure how's the response

@pammie69- I watch on dramacool- the eng sub very fast. We have the same taste. I love crime and thriller cos I like to guess the killer. Besides Signal, can watch Gap Dong, also about serial killer. U can also watch the variety show- Crime Scene too. Very interesting- there will be a crime, lots of suspects and clues. 

• Like 2

Indeed great to have a nice sunbaenim like WY. Happen stumbled to a Day6 fan account.. It mentioned that WY is the special guest for Wonpil (his stage).WY said that he really love Day 6. Aww...He is such a sweet guy:)

There is a short video clip, celebrating his belated birthday with another member ?

• Like 2