[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:D:D:D! very funny! that kissing scene  the talk of the town! 1st time SeYoung :wub: initiate

to kiss a man.though feel ackward she did it well plus the camera angle was perfect ,look! how LBY and LSY

help and make suggestion of kissing scene...LSY looks very calm he doesn't show any ackwardness.perhaps he knows its

Park Se Young1st time initiate to kiss a man feel little tense!:D.BRAVO! WHISPER CAST!

I guess WY's calling SY to check if there are more kissing scenes hahaha.

SY has always been shipped with  her co actors due to a good chemistry with them.  First with LJS in School 2013. They even had a dating scandal. Fans were even dissapointed because the love line was removed from the drama. Then with LSW in Glorious days. Then now with LSY. 

But of course the true ship is still with WY hahaha. 

• Like 7

Just now, standingtallyy said:

Did Day 6 and Wooyoung sang the same song in their concerts? It probably doesn't have a personal meaning to either of them..

Congratulations is Day 6 debut song. It was personally written by the members.  Wooyoung just covered it on his solo concert. He's been a fan of Day 6 since then. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic hope there will be a video of wy singing it 

More Sy's photos- she looks so pretty from different angle- whether sad or angry. Wish she lets down her hair cos makes her more mature but I guess cos the other actors are older than her. 

Sy's kissing scenes were fast so not so awkward for LSY. Read some actors take 5 hours to get the kissing scenes right. The PD must be very happy with sy that he can finish it fast and produce the right results 

• Like 4

Rest of Jun K interview in English

cr JunKay Street

Spoiler

Jun. K (From 2PM)

2PM who has kept running ahead of K-POP popularity has taken a hiatus from their activities after holding their Tokyo Dome concert in late October. He is the oldest of the 6 members that are known to have a close relationship incomparable to any other, and plays the role as the producer too. I wonder what he thinks now.

“This is the great part of the 2PM members as seen from a producer’s point of view!”

About Nichkhun
I think that he has a very soft and warm voice. On the other hand, his voice also contains manliness due to its low-pitch to middle-pitch sound. It's an important voice that gives a fresh image to 2PM’s songs.

About Taecyeon
As for him, above all, it’s his facial expressions on stage! It's very sexy and also shows manliness and toughness. He can show both sides of him and I think that’s the most attractive part.

About Wooyoung
Pictures, music, images and fashion…. He is interested in various arts and struggles to expand his ideas and images, so his senses have been sharpened day by day. He is dependable!

About Junho
As for the cute charm, I think he is No.1 in 2PM. He really knows what he should do to express himself nicely on the stage. He is a natural entertainer.

About Chansung
Speaking of 2PM’s growth stock, it’s him. He wasn't a singer to begin with, but before he knew it, he has become able to vocalize his high-pitched voice after trying hard and has stunningly improved in that now.

There is a song called “LOST BOY “. That’s one of the songs from Jun. K’s mini album which has been released on December 14th. Everyone suddenly becomes lonely as they stand at the crossroads of their lives. He has come to realize how trivial his existence is in the face of the hardship that stands in his way. He entrusted that danger in his mind into the word “Boy”. 
2PM held their concert at Tokyo Dome for two days on October 26th and 27th, and made a total of 100,000 fans excited over 4 total hours during both days. The story of 2PM has entered a new stage of growth with this concert acting as a break. 2PM is now being changed. I wonder if there were any parts of his feelings of the situation they're in that overlapped with the writing of the song “LOST BOY”. When I asked him who worked on the songwriting for all the songs on his album, he flatly denied it, saying “I have no consciousness of that.”
“Actually we have reached a stage in which we are now heading towards the next one as 2PM and will be taking a hiatus from our activities as 6 for a while, but we’re not standing at a crossroad anymore. For us, to advance together as 6 from now on is an unwavering fact… There is no hesitation and loneliness in our minds at all. It’ll be all right if you wait for us just for a little while. We’ll show our best performances and sing songs with the 6 of us while uniting our minds into one from now on too.”

It’s been 8 years since 2PM’s debut, and they had many trials to go through. When a problem came up for one of the members, the other members always supported him. Helping or being helped by each other. After that long and deep period, “The 6 of us are able to band together now”, Jun. K says. “We are really close since we’ve been through a lot together in both good times and bad and the space between the 6 of us is very comfortable. As for music, I think that there is a “2PM-style” that has been built up so far, so I want to treasure it.”
He who sometimes plays the role as a producer, such as providing his self-composed songs to 2PM, pursues his own music during his solo activities while still valuing the “2PM-style” in that way. For the album he released this time, he wrote four new songs aside from the ones that were rearranged into Japanese from the Korean release. The roots include jazz/hip-hop/r&b music from a broad sense. “I told our company in advance that I would do what I want without considering the popularity and understandability this time(laughs).”
He usually makes use of his smart phone to note his ideas. He makes a note when there are words that have come into his mind in his daily life, and then spreads the branches and leaves like a mind map, staying at his work room when the it comes time to write lyrics. Even when it's just a melody, he records it on the voice note of his smart phone instantly. 
“Luckily I’ve never lost my valued smart phone, but I accidentally deleted all the ideas which I've written down over a few years about a year ago(bitter smile). I tried hard to recover them but I've only been able to rewrite half of them in the end….(cries)”

He says that most of the songs that are included in this album adopt the motif of feelings that are left on his “voice note” as the lyrics. The person featured in “PHONE CALL” is a man who calls his ex-girlfriend many times. He wonders if he ends up calling her because he cannot forget her, or if he does so in order to distract himself from his loneliness. He can’t figure it out himself. That delicate man's feelings are expressed with the strong singing of a “crying heart”. On the other hand, “MARY POPPINS” is based on a story from a picture book that his mother read for him when he was a child. A distressed man’s feelings and a child’s feelings. Those are all the feelings that he came up with himself.
“There are times when all of my experiences become the motif for making songs," he said while explaining the background of each song with a slightly shy facial expression. Both happy things and painful things. The difficulty of having all of his experiences become the food for his music. The idea that 2PM’s activities have entered a new phase, the idea that he works as a solo artist energetically as well, everything is an essential step that may lead to 2PM and himself becoming bigger. 
“I don’t want to lie about music. I thoroughly want to continue being honest with the music that I enjoy”, he says. The idea that he brings along a voice trainer to support his solo concert, the idea that he renounced drinking for a while in the beginning of 2016, the idea that he never missed running at the lounge of hotels in the morning even while traveling around the world, and the idea that he never failed to take care of his body -- everything is done in order for him to continue singing for a long time. Music creates an invisible love that remains close to you in your daily lives, even during the times you can’t meet him.

”Pick five songs from your solo album that you would choose if you were to collaborate with a member…”

“LOST BOY” with Chansung
This is the one I thought of at first when I imagined a collaboration with a member. I hope Chansung dances a modern dance to it(laughs).

“MARY POPPINS” with Nichkhun
Nichkhun who holds an umbrella while passing by me and singing. I want him to smile at me. I imagined it as Taecyeon at first but he is too strong for it(bitter smile).

“PHONE CALL” with Taecyeon
There is a shouting part in the middle of the song. I want to entrust that part to him(laughs). It would be good if he shouted hard and wildly with a beastly face expression.

“YOUNG FOREVER” with Wooyoung
I want to sing it together with Wooyoung. The spelling of Wooyoung has “young” and the pronunciation also synchronizes with it. “Wooyoung Forever” sounds fun since it’s like a homage to Wooyoung(laughs).

“NO SHADOW” with Junho
I have an image of Junho often taking pictures. So, I want him to take pictures of me singing this song. Then he posts the picture on his instagram(laughs).

Scanned and translated by rikakotsu @JunkayStreet
Translation editing by Heartfelt @JunkayStreet
TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS
DO NOT CROP OUR LOGOS OUT

• Like 2

He really looks happy to be back in Korea. Though his songs are kind of sad, no hint of sadness on his face though. But he looks so skinny. I like the chubby cheeks Wooyoung better.

I will check videos of the drama after but I haven't watched the full episodes since I am waiting for everything to finish hehe. 

Image result for chubby cheeks wooyoung

• Like 4