[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I just saw that there is a Villain special for Radio Star. It may be good if SY was  invited. It would be great to see him with Junho. I am sure the MC's will definitely asked her WGM days with WY since another 2pm member is there. But I checked the guests it seems the Villains invited are most from light dramas not the really bad ones haha. 

WY for Steady

Image may contain: 4 people, people standing

• Like 3

@chic-chic- I agree, they should have invited sy cos she is experienced being villain in 3 dramas. Moreover good publicity for Whisper. Last night Whisper was a bit slow cos focus on the main lead trying to get the Chief judge but ending was a shocker!! Sy kissed LSY to make LBY jealous but ky saw and he was jealous too. U guys can see here. Luckily it is not mouth to mouth  but above the lips

• Like 2

@chic-chic- the drama forum all talking about the kiss. Though they are bias towards OTP, some compliment sy for her portrayal. 

Good news Whisper still no.1- didn't increase but also didn't drop

The eng sub are out, going to wait cos last night too much dialogue, didn't understand 

• Like 2

Just finished watching Whisper- wow all the comments were about CSY and the kiss. People keep replaying it. 

Well at least episode 7 shows that JI really love CSY cos his father keeps asking him to breakup saying CSY can't be trusted. Everyone is saying CSY is stupid cos the kiss will make JI distrust her. This drama very interesting cos when u think u have the upper hand, things change so fast. 

Sy is keeping quiet, must be aware of the commotions she is causing with that kiss!! 

• Like 2

I haven't watch the full drama yet. I am waiting for all episodes to be completed before I start watching.  I am currently watching a different drama for now. 

DJ need to kiss her back to make JI jealous if they really want to break up the two. I am thinking CSY will die because she won't really divorce DJ. Or both the evil couple will die to follow the Romeo and Juliet concept they started.  This is the only way for the leads to be together. I am not expecting any good ending for CSY character since she's the bad one. Typical Kdrama ending.

• Like 3

Love the kiss between DJ and CSY,hahaha! LSY wasn't really caught unaware, he turned his head for the kiss, Seyoung didn't do it for him -look closely. He was right on cue! I might do what @chic-chic do, wait for the drama to air fully then watch. That is if my curiousity won't stop me. If CSY's story doesn't end in tragedy, I might purchase the DVD.

So like one comment in the drama forum about PSY. His description (yes, he said he is a man) how she has well played the 'wife card' against LBY ending it with a 'passionate' kiss on LSY. There was also a comment on the bedroom scene, their delivery of dialogues between SY and DJ were so....sexy, like a sexual tension arising! LOL :D. But others wants to pull SY hair to get her away from DJ, that is even funnier. Men really find PSY attractive. Now, I wonder if DJ will kiss her back because JI saw them and play the 'husband card'?Or pulls her away to embarrass SY? I hope it is the former:)

• Like 4

Good morning YY Nation 

Last night episode 8 was the best. Sy got lots of screentime. Her performance is very moving esp when she discovered JI's betrayal. Her crying is so touching. Kwon Yul is great too cos he also has tears in his eyes.

I told u that there will be a twist and it happened last night. The bad guys forced DJ to give up going after JI by threatening to expose him. He wanted to hand over evidence to them but YJ switched the USB and she is on the way to court to expose everyone. Very exciting, can't wait for next week. This is the rating- went up 

Whisper went up, rebel went down

Congrats to sy and the cast

• Like 3

Hi all, I just back tracked the posting here! So happy that our ship is still sailing smoothly:D! At least for now haha!! Really glad that our shippers are all position about our YY Couple. Thumbs up to all:lol:

Thought I seldom post any comment but my heart is definitely with all shippers and our couple. 

Fighting all!

• Like 6