[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- glad wy doesn't encourage fans by telling them he is their bf. Some fans can get obsessed. 

sy in Wgm episode 

Read that Wgm is ending in May. Really sorry to the current 3 couples cos they have 1 month left. There are only a few memorable couples and YY is one of them. Maybe in future, they can do a reunion 

• Like 4

Is it confirmed @Gerry58 that WGM is ending next month? I guess the idea has been recycled. I'm glad YY did it three years ago, while it was on it's peak...that's how this thread was given birth:D:wub:. Like you, I only watched Wooyoung and Seyoung's WGM. I got curious about other's but it just didn't do anything to me.

• Like 4

It's confirmed that WGM will end next month. They already announced it's replacement for the timeslot. Though that show is not good too so I'm not sure why they have to that. I am thinking less actors or idols wanted to join the program. I've watched a lot of WGM shows for the older couples and followed their thread too. Some thread already ended since the couples already got married or in a relationship with someone else. I became active on this thread since I am a WY bias since 2PM started. Though before I was not really a fan of SY, her chemistry  with WY is just amazing. I stayed here because you guys are just so nice. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic and @standingtallyy- looks like we are the last few active ones left. The rest of Wgm couples either dating someone or getting married. I don't think idols and actors are not keen to join. It is because the recent couples last 6 months- very short. They can't promote them if they got to leave. 

Wgm is like matchmaking show- the couple compatibility is important. Some of them are too shy/ reserved and if they match with someone they don't like, can be a torture to pretend to be lovey dovey. Wy and sy have so much similarities plus both attractive so they hit off.

If no Wgm, the fans can ship drama couples then since so many actors are dating 

seems wy loves Nutella 

• Like 3

Some couple in the past lasted for about a year right? YY was only 7-8 months? That time 2PM was making a big comeback with Go Crazy and indeed their schedule has been crazy since. The matching has been terrible I suppose that it just doesn't click to the viewers.. I think they even reformatted the show to boost the ratings? 

Owwwss, WY likes that Nutella snack too. They are stick biscuits with hazelnut chocolate spread as dip. I buy that each time I travel, pretty handy to have when you go for long drives or as alternative to plane food:D Amazing how fans noticed it and zoomed..

Me too @chic-chic I stay because everyone are nice here:wub:

• Like 5

I like Nutella too but based on recent studies it's really not good for the health haha. Fans  usually carry with them an actual camera to take pictures of their idols in high definition or zoomed in. They noticed everything so idols need to be careful. For example if their idols are dating, they noticed every piece of accesory that can be considered a couple item even as small as a ring. Also I am not so sure how they know travel schedules of their idols that they are already waiting in the airport to take pictures. 

• Like 3

Good morning everyone  :)

Tonight is Whisper night, don't forget to watch 

@standingtallyy- YY were together almost 9 months and still too short. They finally became comfortable with each other after initial ackward meeting. Wgm should cut down on cameraman following the couples and let them plan their own activities. Most of the time, they just copy what the previous couple did so it gets boring.

They should let them check out each other's work, maybe learn how wy compose music or following sy to studio to watch her shoot drama. Also going back to former school like what wy did to show people their childhood and struggles to become idol. 

@chic-chic ya Nutella not very healthy cos too much sugar but maybe wy needs the energy boost cos he works so hard. Hope he takes care of his health, don't like him too skinny

love all the people here, we can talk anything under the sun while passing time waiting for YY 

cute wy fan art 

• Like 1

Just read the latest on Wgm- seems they only ending Season 4 in May, they will take a break and come back with new ideas. Guess they can't cancel completely cos the entertainment companies need to promote their idols esp the lesser known ones. Only don't send the young ones cos they so afraid their fans won't like it

another wy fan art 

• Like 1

Wow another marriage announcement- this time is Eric of Shinwa- (his ship just sank)

This Year is the year of celebs wedding. Hope when it is time, wy will do the same.

Better get married when young cos too old, cannot have babies 

• Like 4

I think there is no particular ship for Eric of Shinhwa since he has been paired with a lot of actresses hehehe. But he has great chemistry with the actress in Another Oh Haeyoung.  But it's about time he gets married. He's the first one for their group. There are so many congratulatory messages considering his an idol.  Fans been waiting for too long for his marriage announcement. The girl is only 26 though. So she's only 7 years old when he debuted. 

Who would be the first for 2PM? I am feeling it's the maknae Chansung hahaha.  I hope they don't wait for that long to get married and follow the trend of marrying someone really young. 

Longer version of Seyoung congratulatory message on WGM. Unaired

• Like 4

@chic-chic- seems like Kpop idols prefer either chaebo family daughters or pretty actresses as brides. Since Eric marrying late, he chose young brides cos more fertile and they will be more willing to be housewives than successful A listers or career women. 

For 2pm - maybe Khun? His family is rich so maybe they want grandchildren? Wy also very likely cos he says he is lonely :lol:- well hope wy doesn't make us wait too long

more Sy's photos- she looks so pretty even when crying 

Tonight don't expect to see more of CSY- looking at the teasers, they will show more of main leads to develop their 'romance'. This is to please the fans. Still feel weird seeing them kissing esp since I know she is married already. 

• Like 3

We do, don't we? We can even talk about Nutella. I'm not really a sweet tooth so I only buy a packet or two of that snack. In my recent work-related trips,we do a lot of long drives, sometimes it takes at least two hours before the next road house is, to buy a drink or something to eat,  petrol up or use a toilet. In between are long straight road with bushland and stray animals.

Truly a year of weddings in the K-Entertainment world. Me too, I enjoyed Eric Mun and the lead actress onscreen chemistry in Another Ms Oh. Not to mention their kissing scenes were daebak! Right @chic-chic? LOL!!

@Gerry58 that's why older male celebs are hooking up with younger women because of getting a higher chance of having kids. And the young wives can take most of the responsibility of running around with the toddler :D. Amazing how fate plays, she was only seven years old and her would be husband was already a racing the hearts of many screaming women fans.

• Like 3

@standingtallyy That kissing scene of Eric Mun was the highlight of the drama. One of the best kissing scenes in Kdrama history hahaha. 

For the drama Whisper, some say that the closeness of the two leads is a way for them to break CSY and KIJ. It would also be the highlight until there will be another tragedy between the two. I feel the drama will not end up happy.

When I saw SY using a black couch/bed, I just remembered WY's bed has the same color. This is when they've shown their house during My House promotions.   We need to have delulu moments while in a while hahaha. 

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- the writer of Whisper promises romance cos his last 3 dramas no kissing etc.

In Empire of Gold, the hero married the female lead so they can join forces to fight her step mum and cousin. He was in fact in love with someone else. He died in the end. 

The chaser was about a guy seeking revenge for the death of his daughter. He went jail in the end.

Punch was about a corrupt prosecutor who is dying trying to undo all his mistakes and go after his corrupt mentor. He died in the end.

Whisper is supposed to be different, not sure got happy ending  :)

@chic-chic- your eyes very sharp. Funny I was just rewatching wy showing his work studio last night. I saw his black headboard when he went to bed.  Let's delulu sy went to his house  :D

• Like 5