[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Oh my gosh!!!!!! Whisper is going to give me a heart attack!!! It's so gooooooodddd!!!

Our PSY, oh gosh, i love her but I realy hate her in whisper which makes me love her more! Hahaha I dont know what I'm saying.... 

I'm not gonna talk about WY's solo concert in Japan because I'm still in the process of recovering from a broken heart :( I have tons of project at work so i couldn't go for a vacation leave huhuhu.....

how's everyone doing? Hehe

• Like 7

@Josephibe Derilo Nice to see you here again. We're doing ok. We celebrated YY's wedding anniversary, checked on WY's interviews and watching SY's drama. 

SY is doing great on this drama. People are hating her character but at the same time they love her face and her fashion.

Best part of the episode

Young Joo's answer to Soo Yeon about how her husband was that night was "He was great!! Very Awesome!!"  and to make it worst she added "if you're curious, you can try him yourself, Ms Choi!!

cr sakura2016

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends 

Good news Whisper episode 6 already sub and rating is still no. 1

The drama forum people don't like CSY but love her fashion  :)

Sy is so beautiful, anything she wears, she look good

@tomastamm- thanks for posting Taec's photos- we love him too

@Josephibe Derilo- thanks for visiting again. Come often 

love sy in this black dress- so classy, she really looks like rich girl

• Like 4

"Whisper" Park Se-yeong asks Lee Bo-young, "How was my husband?"

photo838313.jpg

Lee Bo-young didn't let Park Se-yeong aggravate her.

On the latest episode of the SBS drama "Whisper", Sin Myeong-joo (Lee Bo-young) and Choi Soo-yeon (Park Se-yeong) came face to face.

Choi Soo-yeon tried to pressure Lee Bo-yeong for holding hands with her husband Lee Dong-joon (Lee Sang-yoon). She kept Sin Joo-yeong as her assistant and stimulated her. Previously, Lee Dong-joon was hurt by Kang Jeong-il (Kwon Yul) and put in the hospital.

Choi Soo-yeon asked Sin Joo-yeong, "How was my husband that night?"

However, Sin Yeong-joo didn't give in and said, "He was great. You should take him up sometime".

Sin Yeong-joo then said, "I'll have your English speech ready by tomorrow. I don't think you're that good at it, so I'll prepare it with easy words".

Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-whisper-park-se-yeong-asks-lee-bo-young-how-was-my-husband--104948.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 3

Review of Whisper SY's part

Soo-yeon (Park Se-yeong) is also somewhat of a hidden star here. I am not satisfied with the acting of the three leads aside from Lee Bo-young, but Soo-yeon is the villain closest to being enjoyable. She is cunning and truly remorseless, a main antagonist more dangerous than her beau or her bitter father. It is a shame that the series presents her as slow-witted at times, but she is still better than most such "heiress in love" characters.

http://www.hancinema.net/hancinema-s-drama-review-whisper-episode-6-104953.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

• Like 3

@chic-chic- everyone loves CSY even though she is totally bad. So happy for Sy cos she is so convincing. Think she is smart, just purposely failing the law exams and she knows how to work on her dad's love. Hope the writer develops her character more.

LBY's character is in fact stupid. She gave the computer chip to Dong Joon without making a copy and last night burn the evidence, she should have bargain with them. My hubby say LSY's character is also weak, easily swayed. Now I just watching for Sy's part. I want to see how she handles the 2 old guys and her lover. 

wy handsome in blue 

• Like 2

Hye chingu!Anyeonghaseo...i feel nice today when i see uri seyoung...i think she's...wow!.she's doing great for her acting in Whisper.And i remember what Wooyoung said in We Got Married...he often wacth her drama and and always said..she's so lovely...cute!I know,Wooyoung busy with his concert and always said he dont have girlfriend...but how you cant forget anything we do..we go...we eat..watch the movie...when fly on the sky...i think i cant forget once of nice memories...how...?i think Wooyoung just keep deep...deep inside his heart.and i believe he miss her so much.but it's so hard...they are celebrity..artist...they have keep the secret of love heart.when the time is come...maybe they can say...they love each other what ever people said....they dont care...:)

• Like 8

Good morning YY Nation 

@oshinsue- thanks for your kind words. I am sure wy will always have a place for sy in his heart, just that both are so busy, and they prefer to keep their privacy. Just let them be, when it is time, they will announce their relationship 

As fans, we will continue to support them and wish them success

Hope everyone is watching Whisper, any comments about it? I don't agree with the writer in Hancinema cos I think sy and Kwon Yul are doing an excellent job, the one who is a bit disappointing is LSY cos his character is so weak. Although he tries to help YJ, he still wants to remain in Taebeak. Hope the writer focus more on 2nd lead story - their love story cos they have so much chemistry.

Really glad sy has many scenes with the 2 old actors (their fathers), she can learn from them cos they are very good as villains. She is able to hold her own and very impressed with her acting when CSY stands up to them esp Mr Kang who dislike her cos she is the servant's daughter 

• Like 5