[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 39 means "Thank you". In Japanese 3 is "san" and 9 is "kyuu," and it corresponds with the Japanese pronunciation for Thank you (sankyuu).

I am not sure why they come up with a new logo after several years. As per article it's 2PM in a shape of a heart so it may be a way for them to show love to their fans since they will be incomplete for the next 5 years due to military service.

Wow the answer of Wooyoung of a perfect date-amusement park. For sure he definitely remembers their WGM date. That was memorable since it was his first time to hold Seyoung's hands. 

• Like 2

@chic-chic- thanks. I keep seeing the no. 39 on WY's merchandise. Learn something new. 

I am happy that WY's answer is amusement park. That shows his date with sy is really memorable  :blush:

Sy's video with LSY already reached 15,000 views- lots more than her MDGSW videos. Means more people checking out the drama. Hope next week's episodes will be interesting. Would like to see the 2 male leads fighting for her. Her role is very important in this drama.

Read a lot of people like 2nd lead couple's story. Hope they show how the 2 families became enemies. Lucky Whisper have smaller cast than BM so everyone gets more screen time. 

• Like 3

I also like that SY has more screen time this time unlike with Beautiful Mind. 

Delulu mode: It seems SY's tweet is directed to a specific person hahaha. "Please take care and fighting" . 

Wooyoung on Steady Magazine

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 1 person

• Like 2

Fan accounts for WY's concert cr: jngwyng

Abt Nami

WY: There was a time when my pianist hyung and I went to a sea in Busan. While I watch the waves coming, the lyrics just came to me

WY: While my pianist hyung was right beside me drinking beer (laughs) WY: He really likes (drinking) He's strong WY: But I am not

Fans: Eeehhh? WY: ....both of us were drinking (laughs) F: (laughs) WY: That's how I wrote the lyrics WY: I really like the lyrics of Nami

F:We like it too! WY: Really? WY: But you are all bit worried, right? WY: You're probably thinking "Who's that person behind the song Nami"

WY: Like.. "Who's that girl!! Grrrr..!!!" WY: But I write this while just imagining Fans: Eehhhh? WY: Oh!? Is it fine!?

WY: Is it fine for me to fall in love!? F:asdfghjkl WY:Not good right? WY: It's half half WY: Some says "It's fine" but others says it's not

WY: But I'm also a guy you know WY: Well.. well.. pass! pass!

WY: *does the rap part of Where is She* WY: This is not so Wooyoung! WY: Only Jun. K can do this style of rap *imitates Jun. K* NO LOVE

WY: Ahh~~ I miss Jun. K WY: I miss Nichkhun WY: I miss Taecyeon WY: I miss Wooyoung WY: You all miss Chansung, right!?

WY: Junho is busy (laughs) F: (laughs) WY: Recently, he's very busy. I really think he's going to be a great actor.

F: (claps) WY: Junho is such a cool guy... WY: Why am I suddenly talking about the members!? XD

Wooyoung's parents are hereeee

• Like 3

@blame2pm All good...no worries:D. Finally got my badge back! I might switch between my two log ins depending on the moodB)

WY is really funny, how he press released not long ago about not having a girlfriend but then he says things pointing towards stuff he enjoyed during his WGM stint three years on. If I remembered correctly, he was like this too during his ROSE Japan tour, but it was different back then. He must have missed someone. It's great to see WY getting emotional proving amidst the glitz and glamour...he is a man after all, wanting and waiting to be loved.

Looking forward for another week of Whisper. I hope the consistency of Seyoung's screen time continues. Now the official battle of wits begin. Who needs who, who is using who and twisted relationships. Looking at the wedding photos of Seyoung from MDGSW and Whisper, she definitely looked more curvy now than before...she was really skinny then. How many episodes Whisper have @Gerry58 @chic-chic

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- good u see u back with the badge :D

Whisper has 16 episodes, so far shown 4, long way to go. The drama forum people say jeong Il (Kwon Yul) doesn't love CSY, only want the co. She might fall for Dong Jun (LSY) if she gets betrayed. I don't really care who she falls for, just keep giving CSY more screen time

more Sy's photos

First photo- side view, she is very curvy 

@chic-chic- time really flies, YY Anniversary already 3 years 

• Like 4

I attended wy's solo yesterday and was happy with it. I can't feel any sadness or heart broken from wy. He has created such a happy and cute stage! It makes me feel that this man is very much in love! Maybe he is still secretly dating sy! :D The concert is really good and we can see that wy really put in a lot of effort here. I had attended other solo before and they are really difference. Wy interaction with fans is also the best!

Going Going mv was played during the concert. It was such a happy song about a man feeling when in love. The mv showing wy and the female model went dating on an outing. It reminds me of our YY couple shooting for Two Hand Intertwined mv.

For now I just want to believe that wy and sy is still secretly dating because wy looks so in love and happy!:heart:

Now on my way to attend his solo again. Wy fighting!! I love wy!

• Like 9

@Gerry58 Thanks! Me too..I'm glad I got my badge back:wub:

@katyyy0808 Enjoy Day 2 of WY's concert and take care. It's Spring in Japan so weather is lovely. I hope you don't suffer from hayfever as it is the worst period for them.

@chic-chic Your GIF's are lovely. Yes, it is nice to reminisce where everything started. Three years on and we are still here.

'Can we go back in time,you are perfect as you are...' 2PM's Humming by Wooyoung. I just feel like quoting this..

• Like 5