[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@hazeljrr_c922 Yeah...I understand because I too feel sad at the possibility of losing our ship but also at losing the friends I've made here should there be a fallout. Hope it won't happen. :)

@Gerry58 I'm not gonna put much stock in the interview because 1. he has claimed otherwise in the concert and 2. he has said before that he was free after their wgm ended too, but we knew better. Hehe. It's still not confirmed that theyre not together anymore (it also wasnt confirmed that they were ever together haha). Did you guys notice he wore the "Y" cap during Taec's movie premier? So yeah, call me delusional but I still have hope. :tongue:

Especially for you guys:

• Like 8

I apologise if it seem to appear that I'm blaming WY. I am not. Because no one here really knows if they dated or if it was Seyoung that he dated. My mentioning of LSY and KW names on this thread has no meaning to it and just for laugh. It was just me talking in general sense all related to Whisper. Same as we talk about 2PM all the time. I reflected on what I've said and I shouldn't make comments on things that I have no basis. I know for a fact my knowledge in K-Entertainment and K-Pop is pretty basic in comparison to majority of you. Again my sincerest apologies if I was out of line...

Until then Chingus....:):(

• Like 8

@standtallyy noooo...I'm sorry that I misunderstood your intention! Trust me, I'm frustrated with Wooyoung too but the thought of them with anyone else makes me super sadddd. I'm just not ready to give up on them yet. I hope there are no hard feelings. I appreciate every single one of you guys here. Xo.

• Like 6

@blame2pm Great to see you here. Thanks for  giving us encouragement to continue with the ship. You always give us positive things to think about. Sorry if some of our reactions made you avoid this thread. We'll stay positive moving forward and continue to sail.  :) I am also afraid losing this ship because I don't want to lose all of you guys. 

Thanks for the manip. Yes we'll just make our own fairy tales then hehe. Can we have a fan fic too hahahaha. 

• Like 5