[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 You are watching Return of Superman too. I've been a fan of the show since the triplets. When they left I haven't watched the episodes but when Sungjae came, I started watching it again. He is so cute. Yes he is the son of a former idol. He was asked to join his group for a comeback but just accepted Return of Superman instead so that he can spend time with his kid and at the same time fans can see him. 

All 2PM members loves kids but I think they won't have one till they are 40. Idol life hahaha. 

Wow the drama's getting better. I am really tempted to watch it full but I want to wait until all episodes are done. I want to see kissing scenes between them though. Let's get WY to be jealous hahaha.

• Like 3

@chic1224- ya I stopped after the triplets left. The twins are so so, daebak and family also very cute. Now my favorites are William (cos he got so many cute expressions) and Sungjae (he is gifted I think cos his vocabulary is incredible). The present kdramas  don't interest me - only watching Whisper and Saimdang 

Found this video with Sy's voice narrating.

One male fan posted in comments he love listening to her voice, so sweet.  :lol:

Looks like LSY and KY will become bitter enemies- wonder how he feels to know his wife loves KY, will he divorce her? If not, how can he end up with LBY? I want loveline for CSY and KJ, have some kissing scenes :wink::rolleyes:

another actor couple just announced- lee junki dating his co-star for 2 years, his ship with IU just sank. Another couple from acting together. Wonder whether sy will date an actor? 

• Like 4

Hello @chic1224 and @Gerry58 thank you for sparing me the heartache. Yes, you may put WY's translated interview under spoiler that way I have the choice to skip it :D. I will not watch Whisper just yet until this weeks two episodes are up. Tried visiting Whisper thread and gee some are too harsh. Even criticising Ji Sung with his visits to the set and saying how heavily surgically enhanced his face is. I mean, come on he is 'the' husband and father of her child? They ship LBY & LSY but... hello?!?! She is married?? Some netizens are so out of touch from reality.

Currently I seem to like Ms Perfect, don't know why despite it's dark plot. Saimdang, I only watched a couple of episodes and hasn't gone back since.

I'm used of having you around ladies and it's really fun interacting with you my virtual friends. Maybe rename this thread and simply call it Park Seyoung and Jang Wooyoung? And just be it's neutral ground...that is if there will be some sort of 'announcement' will happen about who they are dating. I agree, it will be too hard for 2PM to marry before they turn 40. They need to migrate to another country and live a quiet life for the sake of their future wife who will be bashed from different directions. Actors getting married are a lot safer. Often the lead and the villain end up together in real life when drama finishes. Am I shipping LSY& PSY now?? LOL!! LSY already did his army enlistment I'm sure:D

• Like 4

@standtallyy- ha ha, I think our forum people are the most sane and civilized :) 

It is the same person who criticized sy, Ji sung. Said lby should go with LSY, also say both leads had minor ps. 

by the way LSY is 35- 36 years old, Kwon Yul one year younger- should be ready to settle down :wink:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

another actor couple just announced- lee junki dating his co-star for 2 years, his ship with IU just sank. Another couple from acting together. Wonder whether sy will date an actor? 

Just read in the home page that it's confirmed these two actors are dating for over a year now. I bet you, IU and WY shippers will re-emerge later because LJK-IU ship sunked...and she broke up with her bf. Oh well, let's keep our ship afloat until such time comes.

With two eligible gentlemen in LSY and KY and a single Park Seyoung, the possibilities are wide open.

• Like 3

Good morning everyone  :)

Very satisfied with last night episode 4 Whisper- lots of sy and she looks so pretty- even hubby says so

She gets to change outfits many times

Episode 4 already sub. Can watch 

• Like 4

On Mon Apr 03 2017 at 8:42 AM, katyyy0808 said:

I am still sad and disappointed that our couple are not together now. Honestly, I am not sure if I can still support them in the usual way, especially wy. Though I would very much wanted to. Hope this weekend solo will not be the last wy/2pm concert that I am attending.

Fighting!!..to myself..

• Like 4

@katyyy0808- enjoy your concert, just don't need to show Wy the YY poster/ card. We just have his words he is single. Don't be disappointed, still visit us here and update us about his concert. 

@chic1224- in fact that is what sy usually wears when out with friends or dates? 

Good news everybody 

Last night episode was a great one- Whisper climb to 15%!!!

Congrats to sy and the cast

Apparently she is not the murderer. She is covering up for her lover KJ. She fights with her dad cos he opposed their getting married 

• Like 3

@katyyy0808 Still enjoy the concert. I am sure WY prepared a lot for his fans. Please continue to visit this thread. We are making this a neutral thread so we'll continue to support them individually. We can also talk about other things hehehe.

SY being CSY is perfect. She  has the innocent look but she can be bad, conniving and manipulative. It's great that the rating increased to 15%. Hope it continues to increase. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, chic1224 said:

@katyyy0808 Still enjoy the concert. I am sure WY prepared a lot for his fans. Please continue to visit this thread. We are making this a neutral thread so we'll continue to support them individually. We can also talk about other things hehehe.

SY being CSY is perfect. She  has the innocent look but she can be bad, conniving and manipulative. It's great that the rating increased to 15%. Hope it continues to increase. 

Actually this drama Sy is very outstanding- her eyes sparkles and she has screen presence. My hubby says  the female lead more subdued

Sy finally spotted - looking good and so pretty 

• Like 3

I feel you @katyyy0808 :(. Please do enjoy WY's concert. He worked hard for it and I'm sure it will be awesome.Honestly, I am torn between who do I like better, Seyoung or Wooyoung. But I am leaning more towards Seyoung. Mainly for the reason of him being idol and will never or very slim chance that he will announce who he is or will date. They are way too protective of their image and career hence will never dare do that which is a shame. I believe if you are in a relationship at this day an age they shouldn't try to hide it, lest should be proud. They don't need to make it public either but why live in constant fear of being caught. It's not a crime to be in a relationship. 2PM has made themselves as one of the icons in K-Pop and are pretty well set up for life with investment revenues and royalties. But why not man up?

Seyoung is better off with someone either another actor or a non-showbiz personality. Away from obsessed fans. Live each day as normal as possible without someone constantly bashing her and make her feel inadequate for their 'Idol'. She doesn't deserve it or anyone who is dating an idol deserves it.

@Gerry58 Wooyoung probably hasn't moved on that's why he's copying someone's outfit? :D

• Like 4

@standtallyy- ya wy is still checking on sy. There are so many shades of blue, why must be exact one? Hope he realized his mistake and try to salvage it. For me, I just want her to be happy. She is a simple girl and better to find someone who appreciates her.

Was checking out on the neighbor thread LYK and IU- the fans are angry he hid his relationship, acting like he is single, they didn't mind him dating. Hope all celebs learn from this. 

Don't think we need to worry about wy. He still got lots of fans. Sy is less well known so I will continue to support her career until she gets married. Till then I'll still be around here, chit-chatting with u all :lol:

• Like 3

:rolleyes:Hye...long time we cannot see in this wall ...i still love seyoung and still watch her drama also.and i believe she still remember what she's doing with her belove husband...i mean Wooyoung.but now they r busy with scedule,drama and concert....i seen last year Seyoung still remember her songs,duet with wooyoung.and i hope she's can do it again.....i know it's hard to say...but we know...another time maybe....seyoung and wooyoung comeback together again...together with Lov3.:heart:

Sorry...my english not so fine.:)

• Like 6