[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I still can't log in using my old account. Somewhat Soompi is not being connected to FB so it's not allowing me to log in. Not just Soompi, the account where I've used FB like Photobucket is not allowing me to log in too. I want to contact admin for my YY badge however, Soompi has a rule not to use multiple accounts so my old account may be banned and I'll receive warning points. As long as I can post and interact with you guys it's ok. 

Since WY is  saying out-rightly that he's not with someone, I don't really expect hints anymore hehehe. I'll go back to the time before WGM  when I am supporting them individually rather than a couple. Yes Wy needs to be busy with his solo since he  only has a year before military. Hoping though Sy won't have any relationship announcement before that though. Because if that happens it would be the end of this ship.

Does anyone of you was able to read the bad comments about Sy at NAVER for her acting in Whisper?

• Like 3

@chic1224- guess u have to tell Soompi to delete the old account and give u the badge. They seem to have so much problem. Still can't post on Sy's forum, can't be from my side cos I even use by hubby's iPad and hp. 

Re comments about sy. I saw just one comment that says hate her voice, something about it being soft. Think that person run out of stuff to say cos he/ she can't attack her on her acting or good looks. Feel like messaging back that something must be wrong with her ears. Sy got sweet voice,  very clear pronunciation- that's why she can cut album but don't want to encourage the troll.

Some people even happy that Whisper's rating drop to no.2 but I say it is too early to tell. They are just jealous. Anyway sy is keeping quiet again. Hope she doesn't read the comments 

• Like 3

The writer has good first impression of SY's character. Hope this continues on the next episodes

Choi Soo Yeon

Choi-Soo-Yeon-540x356.jpg

The daughter of the family running Tae Baek, Choi Soo Yeon (Park Se Young) is Lee Dong Joon’s new wife. But unlike the others surrounding her, Soo Yeon maintains a humorous indifference in every situation she faces. Though certainly no comic relief, Soo Yeon’s presence throughout the drama is refreshing for me, as she stands in stark contrast to the seriousness exhibited by the rest of the characters. I’d be interested to see as the drama progresses how much she actually knows and what kind of agency she has in her father’s and Tae Baek’s matters.

https://www.soompi.com/2017/04/02/first-impressions-whisper/

• Like 4

@chic1224- Happy soompi did the article. In fact the drama forum a lot of people like CSJ - think she is smart and interesting 

U mentioned people wants to know why Wy deleted his IG? I am curious what is his answer :)

So CSY is not a killer, just DJ's imagination 

Happy this episode- Sy's part got high rating 

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Yes he revealed why he deleted his IG on his last magazine interview. I think he revealed a lot of things on that interview. As per fan who already read it, that interview was so personal. I hope there is a translated version soon. Though I know some his answers will disappoint this ship hahaha. 

• Like 4

@chic1224 Please don't post the translation of WY's interview here or it will break my heart:(. I am still in the 'grieving process'. It is just frustrating how WY wouldn't openly admit when he was seeing someone in the past interviews, but now he is so outrightly admitting he has no gf and he is looking for someone to be loved. It must have been a very tough period for Seyoung too if the case was they did date. She has to be the 'kept woman', has to steer clear from Oppa's freaks, to prevent damaging his career and always have to be protected when in fact she doesn't need it. It's like she has committed a grave sin. It's one balance act hard to maintain. And in the long run...someone's gotta give. I don't know why but for some reason, I have this funny feeling that Seyoung's connection with 2PM isn't over yet...but I could be completely wrong too.

Korean Idols are like food, perishable and limited shelf lives. I'm always surprised each time I open Soompi, there are more idol groups popping up. It makes me feel so antique knowing only 2PM :D.

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends 

@chic1224- like what @standtallyy said- don't translate WY's interview cos will be upsetting. I think I can roughly know what he is going to say- that he deleted his IG cos he wants his privacy. It is difficult dating an idol and if they really breakup then we just have to accept it. Sy is tough, she will be fine

Last night watch Whisper- wow really a shocker and very thrilling. The drama forum is full of comments cos last night revealed CSJ as a villain. She is having affair with Kwon Yul's character and plant drug in LSY's office to frame him. No wonder sy is so quiet- she knows people going to hate her character. 

Anyway the eng sub is out. Going to watch and come back to comment.

The good news is Whisper is back to no. 1. :) 

• Like 4

@standtallyy If I have the English translation of the interview,  I will place it in Spoilers hehehe. I am also on the grieving process. It's kind of hard to accept that we won't be able to see hints anymore since WY keeps on emphasizing on the interview he's not seeing someone. To think of it. it's been three years that we' were seeing hints from him.  I also have this feeling SY's connection with 2PM will continue.  I am not sure how hahaha.

But I agree with @Gerry58. It's better to say his single than confirming he's dating someone else. If that happens our ship will surely sink. When I was following Teuksora's thread and it was announced that Sora is dating Hyun Bin, the shippers there were really sad since it means it would be the end of the thread. After the dating announcement, the posts from the members also stop as well. It would be really sad if that happens here. 

The full version not yet translated but here's his answer why he deleted his Instagram hahaha

cr as tagged

• Like 4

@chic1224- ok, if either confirm dating someone else, then we stop shipping. Not nice to do so if they are with someone else e.g. LMH dating Suzy, I still see people shipping him with PSH. At least both YY are single. Sy will be the one to get married first cos women the biological clock is ticking, wy will wait till late 30s like most idols. 

Just finished episode 3 Whisper- wow really exciting. So much revealed in this episode. CSY helps her lover KJ  to sabotage her husband. This is going against her own father. But I am not sure whether KJ really loves her or just using her. It is now 1 good couple vs 1 bad couple- but I don't think it is so simple. I am thinking the writer will do a twist later on. Maybe he will make KJ betray CSY, then she will turn against him. In Empire of Gold, the male lead killed a man and he told his gf to take the rap for him. She really went to jail for a few years cos she loves him. Same here- CSY is in love so she covers for KJ 

Sy looks very pretty in all the photos esp the red lace dress

Here the makeup is a bit heavy esp the eyeliner but maybe cos she is the villain, they have to make her look fierce 

• Like 3

That would be the saddest thing if we stop shipping. Hope this thread  will still reach PART 2 before that happens hehe. 

I just checked episode 3, OMG I am hating CSY and her lover haha. They are so bad. People are hating them a lot too. 

I saw the comment about Sy's sweet voice ruining the character. I think it doesn't matter what the voice is. She's portraying the role well. 

Party Shots now available in Itunes and tour starts tomorrow.

• Like 2

@chic1224- people forgot that sy is the classy rich villain so she can't raise her voice unnecessarily. But her soft voice is crystal clear, the person who can't hear her needs to have her hearing checked. :)

Don't think I will step into drama forum- too much hatred and reading them not good for my health.

Just continue posting here, at least the people here are nice and civilized. These people must know how to separate the actors from their characters. U can hate the characters but don't insult the actors.

Poor sy- she is doing such a good job to get all these abuse. Guess playing a villain is more fun, that's why she keeps doing them

The rating for Whisper is no.1. Defendant start 14.5% and ends at 28.3%,  as can see those school dramas with idols are not doing well despite so many comments in dramabean. Rebel seems to have drop from last week. Ji sung and LBY have chance for daesang this year though lots of jealous people don't like. Hope sy wins one acting award for her hard work 

• Like 3

I also avoid other forums especially when I really don't know who I am dealing with. I may post something offensive to them that I might not know. I just read their comments. If they talked something bad about SY then it's up to them. At least here, I've been interacting with you all for so long that we can post and talk about anything without someone bashing. Yes everyone's nice. 

I am hoping though that after the drama SY will get other offers and not just to be a villain though she's good at it.

I am also thinking about Ji sung and LBY competing for the Daesang hehe. But I have little hope though, drama awards for each networks is based on votes and not on acting.  So it may be awarded to someone popular and younger.

It's expected that WY's album is number in Japan. 2PM always slays in Japan. He looks thin though. I miss his chubby cheeks haha. 

• Like 3

@chic1224- wy with a kid. Ya he looks skinnier. During Rose album time he also drop a lot of weight maybe due to stress performing solo. Well he better earn more yen before he goes military 

Was watching I am a Superman- the kid seungjae his father is a former idol. He is the only one who started a family, his former idol mates still performing even though they are old (bit like Shinwa). Luckily he didn't want to go back to idol life, he started his own business. Wish Wy was like this. Better to have happy family life than growing old alone. 

• Like 4