[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi @Gerry58 Yes, I was back home for three weeks but had to go to a different site this time.I was only informed by email late Friday that I was going on Monday for a week...so after 2.5hrs flight and 4.5 hrs drive later, I'm here. No, actually had to stay in Broome for the night because we are not allowed to drive in the dark. The paid WiFi really sucks! Zero internet connection in the room I'm in...I give up. So, am just relying on my work phone for updates on Seyoung's drama.

• Like 5

Hi all. chic-chic here. I can't log on to Soompi using my FB account so I am using this new account temporarily so I can still post. 

Just want to share this statement from WY.  Was he dumped recently? First the no gf statement now he's talking about being dumped. Too bad then

So WY also design their outfits during 6nights concert

Edited by chic1224
  • Like 4

@chic1224- Glad u are able to login even though u had to use another account. Wonder what's wrong with Soompi, till now I can't update Sy's forum. U know the thread starter for sy? Maybe can ask her to take over again. Sigh, so I just post Sy's activities in YY forum. 

Regarding wy getting dump, may not be recent. He may be referring to his 1st gf. Anyway if it is sy, then cos he is not ready to settle down, he still have to do military. We just wait and see. A lot of actresses gets married after 30. 

• Like 4

Teaser for episode 3 Whisper is out

Read that some people don't like LBY using rape to blackmail LSY. Well the writer is being realistic, recently some celebs got into trouble over sex tapes. I am not too worried cos it is only a drama and she is desperate to help her father. Hope Whisper continues to rise, Sy's character is the most interesting cos no one knows whether she is good or bad. By the way Sy's IG increased a lot since this drama started, good she has new fans 

• Like 4

Good Friday morning  :)

@chic1224still can't get your old password back? Maybe u should try applying new password? 

Last night just finished Chief Kim. Highly enjoyable, gonna miss junho. Now nothing interesting except Saimdang and Whisper.

Glad wy and khun support Taec's movie. Wy looks very young and cute in his blue shirt. He doesn't look depressed, same for sy, so I don't think they break-up. 

Yes very happy with the favorable comments on sy. Sy has perfected her character, hope the PD continues to feature her more. CSY is suspected of being the killer but I hope not. Also I hope they promote the 4 leads- put them on Entertainment tonight or Happy Together or any variety show rather than just mentioning jisung and LBY. Also release more bts and new photos. The fans are doing an excellent job promoting this drama- see so many posts on IG. About time sy gets more publicity, see so many inexperienced actresses/ idols getting major roles, hope after this, sy gets lead role and more endorsements/ photoshoots. 

• Like 2

My first soompi account is connected to my FB. It cannot connect to FB so I can't log in. I tried all browsers. I tried using mobile and even a different computer but nothing works. I am not sure if I can even log in using that account. :( MY YY Nation badge and the access for this forum is from that account. I should have just created a separate account for Soompi and not used my FB. 

I'll post for the mean time using this. As long I stay connected with you guys it's ok. 

I am also hoping the cast will be interviewed in an entertainment show. Happy together would be nice. 

Yes WY doesn't look sad so I guess he's love life seems ok hehe. WY and Khun attended together with Chansung. Chansung grew his beard and mustache. He looks different. I guess it for his drama or play. Hope WY doesn't do that hehe. 

• Like 2

@chic1224- my soompi account also link to Facebook. Every now and then I have to login especially when I clear my browser. U can message admin to give u the YY badge cos u work hard for it

I read Chansung and Jang Nara's drama got delayed. Maybe that's why he is doing a play. Glad wy not into acting cos don't like him doing love scenes but sy is ok cos she can handle the guys. :wink::D

our YY couple in Blue 

• Like 3

@chic1224 Awww...that's sad :(. I hope you can log back in using your old username. It happened to me before and had to use a temporary one, but eventually I got it back. I do log in using my FB account too.

I'm home now @Gerry58, thank you! I was checking out IG and here then saw Seyoung and LSY's cuts in Whisper. Seyoung stripping down to her black lingerie/undergarment with LSY in the same room :o!!I was like, did Seyoung just did that? And she looked so DAMN HOT!!! I wish the back view was few seconds longer though. Uri Park Seyoung is definitely growing into an actress:). Well, if by chance Wooyoung watched her drama for old time's sake, he's probably shocked too. I haven't watched Whisper yet (I watched Chief Kim's finale episodes instead :)) because I want to watch it when I'm well rested.

By the way, loved WY's shirt during Taecyon's movie premier:wub:.

• Like 4

I haven't watch Whisper yet. I am just watching short videos of Sy. I'll watched after all episodes are uploaded. I saw most comments about SY for the drama. They said she's sexy and hot hahaha.

Wooyoung for ECLAT

C8Q-1yoV0AE8QWC.jpg

C8Q-1ybVYAEAIQz.jpg

C8Q-ic1UIAEEX7q.jpg

C8Q-ic2VoAAUkb2.jpg

C8Q-ic5VoAIH8Lm.jpg

C8Q-1ysUMAA-gO-.jpg\\\\

• Like 3