[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 Yes he's really into floral lately. He's rockin' the floral look hehehe. It's good that he's appearing and supporting Jun K. Fans can see him in a way. 

Thanks for sharing another part of Sy's interview. It's really good to know more about her. So cute that she loves touching ears as a habit and playing tricks to people she's close with. I want more interviews like that from her. 

• Like 5

@chic-chic- yes, luckily we have a Sy's fan who can translate Korean to English. We should thank her for all her effort. Great she shares Sy's info with all of us.

Good to learn more about sy- what she likes to do, how she behaves with her friends etc

Still waiting for sy to come back. 

Read that Tiffany of gg got into trouble for posting wrong stuff, knetz now want her remove from her show.

Very unfortunate, maybe that's why YY couple rarely post on social media. 

• Like 4

@amera46- wow even standingegg, like us fans want sy and wy to be together. Maybe he knows 'something'? 

His song Summer Night is very suitable for couples, wish he do another duet with sy or one with wy, sy and him.

By the way - his song with sy - Lean is still very popular, I still listen to it 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Read that Tiffany of gg got into trouble for posting wrong stuff, knetz now want her remove from her show.

Very unfortunate, maybe that's why YY couple rarely post on social media. 

I think that is why any 2PM members rarely post on social media. Even at the fastest rate of Jun.K and Junho posting on IG or Taecyeon posting on Twitter it is still nothing compared to other idol's sns (Tiffany post at least once a day). Honestly if I was an idol, all the crap I have on facebook and IG would probably bite back instantly. LOL. 

• Like 6

@amera46 thank you share the Jun.K MV commentary, i am so curious at this part, why said wooyoung having trouble now days while nichkhun is enjoying fun life... what trouble wooyoung having now? what wooyoung situation now? because he not single anymore, he need to report to his yeobo about his daily schedule? look at Jun.K,Chansung and Nichkhun reaction at 13:36....hahaha so fishy, oh my delulu !

TZ9FQfPl.jpg?1

BQwfpaDl.jpg

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends 

So happy to see u all here :D

@ilikeme- Think 2pm rarely post unless they are promoting their work. Others post more cos for fan service and publicity. Their co should run some courses especially on history for the foreign idols and also what they can post on IG. 

@amera46- thanks for the sub version of jun.k MV. Love their conversation - you can find out more about them - wy being creative is able to understand what the mv is trying to convey. It looks very scientific and futuristic so most people may not understand. That shows wy is very smart and quick to pick up clues. Chansung is so cute, likes his bubblegum comment. He is so layback.  Khun also so handsome, yes he is very free nowadays since he is single, most of the time golfing. Seems he is the only one of 2pm enjoying life

@yyluv- also agree, wy not free cos has to spend time with gf. They making fun of him as usual. He has to report to her, can't see him much.

Hope to see more of their gatherings, cos everyone so busy with individual activities.

Still waiting for wy to do a solo album but maybe he knows it takes a lot of work and time consuming. 

• Like 5

more handsome wy 

Still no sign of sy or the 2 other guys. Must be they not allowed to post yet. 

wondering how the shoot for law of the jungle, hope they have lots of their episodes cos not sure whether sy can do another drama after she comes back as only 4 more months to year end.

Read that most of the new dramas already selected their cast. Wish she can do a 50 episodes one

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing the MV commentary with English subs.

I am wondering what kind of trouble they are referring too. My delulu is,  the trouble of WY they are referring to is crazily missing someone who is currently in Mongolia haha. 

Thoughtful of JYP to do this. But I wish it's not just Japan but to all countries for people who can't see them live.

JYP Nation In Japan' To Broadcast Live Across The Country 

The JYP Entertainment artists are kicking of their ‘2016 JYP NATION CONCERT “MIX & MATCH” IN JAPAN’ for three consecutive days at the Yoyogi National Gymnasium in Tokyo, on 2nd, 3rd and 4th September.

Read also: GOT7’s Finale Concert In Seoul To Air Live In Japan Cinemas

As a thoughtful gesture to fans who could not watch the concerts live, JYP will be airing the 2nd day and last day of the concert in real-time mode at more than 70 cinemas across Japan.

Fans can check the full list of cinemas here.

Who needs this live viewing in their country too?

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/jyp-nation-japan-broadcast-live/

• Like 4