[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow! That is great news :blush: Our Seyoung-ie is doing Law of the Jungle. I actually just started watching it recently. Very interesting. You can see real beauty sans the make -up.Too bad it's not somewhere tropical or in the South Pacific where she can wear wet suits and short shorts -she has the perfect figure to show off and she's good swimmer too. So far, that AOA girl -who did a lot of sexy and provocative poses there and recently a member of GG who always try to play cute turned me off. But other female celebs were really impressive. Chansung was in that group with that AOA girl. Thank God, he was oblivious of her 'sexy' antics unlike others who were so obvious.

I'm certainly looking forward to Park Seyoung's jungle adventure. It will unleash the tomboy in her and it's gonna be fun!

• Like 4

@Gerry58 It's really fun and educational to watch. Not only idols, few actresses and actors has been on the show. The actress who played Seyoung's oldest sister in Glorious Days was in the first ever episode I watched. She was really good there too. That time they where somewhere in a South American jungle. They hunt for food, night diving to fish, even dig on lands as deep as their heights to look for eggs of wild birds that are edible in the 'jungle'. Men learn to climb coconut trees. Axing the husk to drink coconut water and eat the meat. They  have a leader Byung Man (I think he's an actor as well and been doing the show for five years), they call as Tribe Chief, he shows them the ropes on how to survive. Sometimes they go without food for twelve hours, trek, look for survival zone and build camps using trees and leaves of wild plants. It will be fun with Eric Nam, reunion form WGM days. 

Forget glamour, they get dirty, wet and dried and wet again on same clothes.

• Like 7

This time around mostly different kinds of celebs, a few idols. In past seasons I liked some of th m but did not follow everyone, just cuts of my faves,   Wish WY can join, gee, but I guess he is busy.    I wonder if they just film continuously, but do they leave it f needed and go back.  Isn't Eric in wgm?   

• Like 4

I also watched Chansung's episodes. It just pisses me off because of the AOA member. The screen time was focused on her. It seems they don't even need the other guests. The others were so impressed by her but she was not doing anything. I skipped on her parts and just checked on Chansung's part. You can see their natural looks. No make up and no flashy clothes. The latest one I watched was with Super Junior Leeteuk. The editing was bad since they force to edit out Kangin. I haven't watched the latest episodes because it's the pretty boys and girl special. Not that interesting for me. 

I can't wait for SY's episodes. She was invited because she's popular. I think their episodes would be great since they have chosen artists from different fields. 

• Like 6

Good morning YY friends 

Yes so happy with the news on Sy's new project- will check out Law of the Jungle. I am a fan of the American show 'Survivor'- ordinary people thrown to the jungle or deserted island and have to survive, while bad stabbing each other. The sole survivor gets $1 million.

I went to google Mongolia- very impressed cos they have mountains, flat land and Gobi desert- not sure which part they will go.

Very excited, can't wait. Surprised Eric Nam is going cos he is doing WGM- unless he filmed enough for next few episodes. Can't wait.

Last night BM got more kmj (got my wish), waiting for the subs. Bet the people at the forum are pissed cos they want romance. Still nonstop hating on kmj but glad sy made such a great impression that there is a news article comparing her to psh and hhj 

@pwnkl- hi, welcome, nice to see a fan of YY couple 

• Like 7

Morning YYNation... Im back... So long never access this forum.. I have a problem to login until i accidentally create new account.. Huhuu... 

Need to catch up 100+ pages.. To know n update myself on all the news in here ... 

Happy to hear sy's new project.. And happy im able to be back again here.. Hehe.. 

• Like 6

@SazaEz- hey welcome back, we need more people to chit chat :)

Just read Law of Jungle will include actor Seo In Guk- love him in police 38!!!

He is cute and he know sy cos they acted in Love Rain together when he is an unknown and chubby!!! 

• Like 7

Aww guys...theres much more to certain dramas than pretty and handsome faces. Although looks do play some parts, storyline, good acting/directing probably play a lot more role, rating wise. BM might not be everyone's cup of tea or maybe it didnt have the best time slot or the right channel. It is sad that the drama was cut short,  but lets not have more negativity here. Please remember that while all of us on this thread love SY and WY, we might not share the same feelings towards other people. We dont want to alienate others who might love SY but also like PSH or PSD or anyone else. I think we can be positive about SY without tearing other people down. I hope you guys wont be offended by me saying this. I apologize if you are. TBH, I'm just tired of reading the whole debate going on everywhere else and I hope this thread can be a happy place for everyone. :)

On a positive note, love that SY will be on the Laws of the Jungle. Recently I watched ones with Chansung, Jackson and Jinwoon but I think SY will fit well with the show. Cant wait to see more of her talent and charm. Oh and I love Seo In Guk. He already went on the show once to IndoChina. I only watched his cuts last week.

Meanwhile, to update everyone about the support truck..we have finished collecting funds and made all the preparation for it (banners, video etc.). All that is left is to get a confirmed date. Her manager said yesterday that the script for next week final episodes hasnt been submitted yet so she doesnt have a filming schedule yet, as of yesterday. We should hear from her manager again soon. 

• Like 5

I was the same @chic-chic, I tried to watch Chansung's part only but difficult because of that girl taking most of the screentime. The all girls special in Papua New Guinea was good -I don't know them, none tried to play cute, hence I kept watching. Yeah, I watched Leeteuk as well.Quite chatty, and he was really nice and helful to the only girl in the group,she was pretty. At the moment, they are in New Caledonia. 5 men, 1 gay and GG member who acts like she is 16 y.o cutesy. I just wish she acts her age -in late 20's. That JYP actor Yoon Bak and male comedian (good looking) are hilarious.

Seo In Guk is joining too? Triple the fun then:D

• Like 4

Today the eng sub for episode 12 is late. Still not sub. Went to check out Law Of the jungle- Tonga 

Wow really have to rough it out. They were left on abandoned ship with lots of cockroaches, even the guys scared of them, have to fish and sleep on the dirty ship. Next they went to jungle to hunt for food. Quite entertaining and educational- learn about the walking palm trees. Those who went must have survival skills like how to light fire, catch fish, climb trees, identify what food cannot be eaten.

Some members got hurt so I hope sy will be safe, not easy to go without showering and changing clothes, sleeping in the open etc

• Like 4

@blame2pm Thank you for the update on the food truck project. I agree, positivity is the key. Wish other supporters  (PSH/PSD) do the same too. It's hard if there are multiple celebs you support. I'm good with Park Seyoung and Jang Wooyoung :) 

I'm still watching BM, I just skip the scenes I'm not interested. 

@Gerry58 those who appeared in Law Of The Jungle has to be physically and mentally prepared due to the environment & weather conditions...and tetanus shots!

@SazaEz good to see you back :)

• Like 5

@blame2pm yaay ! finally all YY shippers love can reach Seyoung. Thanks again for all your effort on this support truck. so excited to wait for seyoung reaction tomorrow. lolz

Love Law of Jungle, watched every episode, glad Seyoung and Seo In Guk film together, hope he take care our Seyoung, its dangerous for shooting that shows, just hope Seyoung be safe. Beside Song Jong Ki, was Seo In Guk also been mentioned 1 of the actor Seyoung wanna film with? hahaha Wooyoung ahhh do something !

• Like 6