[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

21 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

Nooooooooo!!!! What happened to Lee Jung Seok??  ;)

I think they no longer together- cos he was acting very lovey dovey towards his co-star in new drama W. Their secret relationship affected both of them badly- he went China, she lie low for almost 1 and a half year. 

Just peek at bm drama forum- seems psd got a lot of hate from Korean viewers cos she is not a visual and her acting not great. Luckily no hate on sy. No wonder suddenly there are so many 'love' message in the forum praising jinsung- they afraid her next drama Cinderella and 4 knights will be affected. Also so much hate on kmj cos they afraid she will over shadowed jinsung 

• Like 4

@hazeljrr_c922 A dating scandal broke out between this actress and LJS few months after Pinocchio concluded. It was reported by Dispatch with photos as proof. Both their agency immediately denied like within hours! Then this actress was very quiet for a period of time. Then she appeared in TMAD, weeks after her 'silence' when Taecyon was one of the members in that season, an older cast was trying to hook them up and there was even a bit of media play here at  Soompi of her appearance in that program.

Pleaseeee...I hope Taecyon isn't dating her secretly! Virtual hugs to @blame2pm from Unni :)

• Like 6

I suspect she and ljs no more, he still got long way to go, his career got affected by the scandal so now he is concentrating on it. He now has to compete with all the new actors like park bogum, Kim woo bin etc

Taec is a good catch cos these few years 2pm made a lot of money, he also do so many dramas and cfs, not surprise if they date. The most disappointed will be gg cos she came all the way to Korea, told you all he not interested in her. Wow now everyone in 2pm can tease their hung 

• Like 5

Off topic- Hahaha @Gerry58 It will be on between TaecGui and the die hard PSH fans!! Very brave of our Taecyon though, but you know what? That's just him being nice to a friend. I'm pretty sure this actress is very nice too...but for some reason, don't like her to be with Taec.

There is a big chance KMJ's character will outshine GJS. Park Seyoung's screen time may not be much but her appearance have significance. I hope we will be seeing 'that' legendary necklace often :) 

"Park Seyoung, we haven't forgotten about that. Wooyoung bought it from his own money in Singapore during your 'wedding ceremony' :heart:

• Like 5

@hazeljrr_c922- I also didn't watch those dramas you mentioned 

@standingtallyy- Taec still has to go military so anything can happen but first time he send a girl something, bet taecGui will get angry with him

Read the Koreans say psd's visuals are not lead material, wow, that is sure cruel. They say she not suitable for drama, should have stick to movies. 

They should have given the lead to sy as my hubby also said that. As I said earlier, everytime kmj appears the rating goes up, episode 7 in the small town and episodes 1-4 got low rating cos they concentrate on jinsung, maybe the remaining episodes should cut down her screen time, don't focus on dr Lee and jinsung' romance but more on dr Lee and the rest. I rather not see the romance, more on interesting cases 

• Like 4

@Gerry58 That's very cruel indeed! Well, for the plastic surgery - obsessed majority of SK viewers, visuals is everything isn't it? I admire PSD though for not giving into the pressure of going under the knife. And thank god for Park Seyoung's natural beauty!

I'm excited for the food truck project for Park Seyoung. I hope it will be written in English so she'll know it's from her international fans.

By the way, while I was in Seoul, I noticed on how the ladies that bumped into me at the markets (I was busy haggling) and cut through the line at me in the airport says 'Sorry' - they all sounded like 'Soo-ri' but the way Park Seyoung pronounced hers in WGM was how it sounded in American English. And when WY asked her if she was ready (to drink beer), the way she pronounced 'I'm  ready' was spot on too. What I'm getting at, is writing the headings in the food truck can possibly be in English as Seyoung-ie can easily read or say it. Remember she said she enrolled in English classes too while in hiatus, right?

• Like 4

Thanks for the support guys hahaha. Theyre probably not in a relationship (yet) but I guess we know now that theyre close enough for him to be sending her one. But Taec also sent trucks for his 3MAD hyungs while they were filming Marriage Contract. So maybe he's just generous that way to his 'colleagues'. I still have a chance. Lololol just kidding. :P

@standingtallyy Good idea! For the banner I'm thinking maybe something like, instead of "Beautiful Mind" we write "Beautiful Min Jae" in the same font as the poster. Then we can put birthday wishes. Still designing for that. But for sure gonna put the flags of all contributors, so that she knows she has fans from all over the world suporting her and watching her drama. :)

• Like 7

Don't worry TY sends food trucks to all his friends. He sent one to  his co stars in 3MAD during Marriage Contract filming. He sent several to Chansung saying to send one back. I think it's just his personality. They are not dating. I am sure of it hahaha. 

Though PSH is really nice. I don't see her with TY though. When  they tease him with her during 3MAD, I think it's just for show and media play. 

• Like 7

2PM Shuukan Josei 5-10 Interview -

JPN-ENG & Scans: Yumi

I only posted WY's part. Here the  full interview for all members http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/147405925310/trans-2pm-shuukan-josei-5-10-interview

WOOYOUNG x NICHKHUN

―― Your duet song entitled “Kanojo” that starts off with piano melodies is a sweet song just like the both of you.

NK: Wooyoung made the song while giving thoughts to its live performance.  It’s a big point of this tour, right?

WY: If I would give some hints……., Nichkhun will use “something” during the performance to set the mood while I will scratch “something.”

―― I’m really looking forward to see that “something.” It seems that it will make everyone excited!

WY: (in Japanese) Really!? I’m so happy to hear that. Please anticipate it!

NK: We worked together this time. I’m really glad we both knew that we like the same music and that we have similar way of thinking when it comes to performances. It’s just that I also feel sorry to Wooyoung…..

WY: Why?

NK: Because you thought of the outfit ideas and even the stage production alone. Moreover, Wooyoung is also in charge of being 2PM’s producer and stylist for this tour. You must have been doing a lot of design sketches everyday.

WY: Yeah. I draw storyboards every night at home, but when it reaches morning, I’d be like “Still not good enough! Must start all over again!”. It ended up being a cycle……..

NK: You had troubles, tight?

WY: It wasn’t a trouble or difficulty. When you create something with several people, it is always essential for someone to be the core of it. By following that person, everyone would be able to move forward to one direction. This time I suggested to Nichkhun that I want him to entrust it to me. Without any hesitations, he said “Sure!”. Since I said it myself, there was a pressure but at the same time, it developed a fighting spirit to show that I can create something good. On the contrary, he must have been really worried. However, he believed in me and entrusted it to me. And I’m happy about that.

NK: I know that he’s someone who doesn’t do things half-heartedly and I’ve listened to all of the songs he made that’s why I can put my trust on him. (NK put his arm on WY’s shoulder)

WY: (sings) Bo~~ku~~no kanojo~ (※lyrics from “Kanojo”)

NK: I’m feeling shy (laughs) Come to think of it, we don’t go out that much these days. I play golf while Wooyoung is engrossed in music and fashion.

WY: Let’s go out and eat next time.

NK: (in English) Sure!

―― For some reason, there is a sweet atmosphere going on to the both of you (laughs) If ever you are going on a date with the readers, what kind of plan will you make?

NK: For example, if it’s someone who usually does household chores, I won’t go as far as eating outside but instead, I’ll say “Take a rest today. I’ll cook for you” then make a meal for her. Think of a menu then go to the market to buy. I’ll prepare her favorite drink and a set meal of dry-cured ham on melon and some cheese. After eating, we’ll watch a movie together. WELCOME TO “RISTORANTE NICHKHUN”!!! (laughs)

WY: Recently, I had a chance to drink whiskey. Its taste astonished me. It runs in the mouth so slowly that it makes me want to try to learn things like.. “This region has this kind of taste”. For example.. hmm.. oh right! I would want to go to Islay (it is said to be the holy land of whiskey) together!

NK: Wooyoung is such a studious person. I actually like that side of him.

WY: Eh? Uhhmm.. well…. (blushes)

When Wooyoung gets loss for words, Nichkhun would catch him and say “Was it fun? Was it difficult?”. Because of Nichkhun’s being considerate, Wooyoung’s eyes would brighten and he would bow his head down to him. To express his gratitude to Nichkhun, he handed him strawberry mochi and mini cookies that were brought by the staff. (laughs) They created a brotherly atmosphere from the beginning until the end.

―― (laughs) Do you have anything you would want to do together?

JH: (interrupts) Bungee jumping!

JK: I’LL NEVER DO IT!!

JH: Th.. then, I’ll make only you do it!

JK: I’M NOT GOING TO DO IT!!

CS: Enough. I’ll be the one to arrange it so let’s do it.

JK: That is not the problem. The thing I don’t like about bungee jumping is the rope that twines around the leg!

NK: Then let’s play golf! GOLF! GOLF! GOLF!

JK: More than bungee jumping or golf, I want to do skydiving!

JH: That’s a good one! Let’s do that! Then after that is bungee jumping.

NK: Eeehhh~ Golf…..

CS: If we are going to do something together, skindiving (breath-hold diving) would be nice

WY: Skindiving would be great!

TY: I’m fine with anything (laughs) But before anything else, let’s do Wooyoung’s birthday party first. Since we are in Japan on that day, we want it to be grand. Few years ago, he invited around 200 people and held a birthday party in Korea.

JK: Alright! For this year, we are going to rent a stadium!

TY: Uhhmmm.. you don’t have to do it to that extent.

Another interview  2PM AERA May ‘16 Interview -

http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/147407608520/trans-2pm-aera-may-16-interview

• Like 5

Good morning YY friends 

@standingtallyy- i guess in drama, visuals is important cos the viewers have to watch for 16- 50 episodes whereas for movies, the actor only appear for short while, focus will be on A lister like lmh or yoo ah in. Viewers of dramas are mostly the older ahjummas/ working adults - they like romance so harder to imagine a plain girl romancing a hot actor. 

For me, I also like pretty faces, if sy acts in any dramas, even storyline is lousy, I will still watch. Some actress I don't like, even how handsome the male actor is, I won't watch unless storyline is amazing.

I am not suggesting psd do ps cos some people after ps may look worst.

The character of jinsung also not written well, should have started the drama as a intelligent cop who knows how to investigate. The writer wasted 8 episodes showing her mistakes, even this episode she is so naive to give evidence away- doesn't she knows always must make duplicate in case it gets lost? Now the writer has only 8 more episodes to make her smart, then make the leads fall in love. Too much time will be wasted on the leads. Don't mean to criticize but bm is still a good drama cos of jang hyuk, YHM, psy and the evil dad. I am still watching. Like MDGSW also full of flaws, but I still finish it

@chic-chic thanks for posting the interview. I know Taec is really sweet, he sends food truck to chansung and junho. Really glad wy don't like acting so he doesn't get involved with actresses. 

• Like 4

Happy weekend ALL :blush:

@chic-chic thank you for the write up. @Gerry58 It's true, with movies even if the lead isn't the best looking, with great story and limited time I can put up with it. That's why home stay Mums and market ahjummas like Park Seyoung. Because of her elegant beauty they don't mind watching her 40-50 episode drama.

• Like 4

Another interview translated 

2PM Vogue Japan June 2016 Interview
THE STORY CONTINUES

JPN-ENG & Scans: Yumi

tumblr_inline_oadfqhym4j1qctgyv_500.jpg

This is funny and true hahaha

WY: Tsurube-san, which part of the concert do you think is entertaining?
Tsurube: In 2PM concerts, you all talk in Japanese even without translators, right? I think that’s really amazing. You also use dialect depending which region you are. That’s impressive as well. Also, Taecyeon says a lot of unnecessary things, right?
2PM: (laughs out loud)

Tsurube: Taecyeon is very essential in 2PM concerts. And the thing called “incidents” in 2PM is because of the Japanese language, isn’t it?

Spoiler

Shofukutei Tsurube, one of the most popular entertainers in Japan, and 2PM, an artist representing South Korea. It might seem they’re a combination that you won’t expect but these two figures have developed a deep relationship over the years. 2PM even appeared on Tsurube’s radio show as guests.

For today’s interview, Tsurube-san prepared a carefully thought-out handwritten list of his thoughts about the songs from the album and his impressions going to 2PM’s concerts. Seeing that, the members were moved.

NK: Please let us call you “Father”!
Tsurube: I’ll listen to everything that can make you happy the most. With the experiences you gained until now, I think you can manage it even without asking me. But it’ll bring us closer if we listen.
JK: We are very grateful to you.
Tsurube: Because I believe it’s important that you think about the person you’re talking to and find out more about them. Even in interviews, dramas, movies and stages.
NK: We always do our best when preparing concerts in our own style but seeing Tsurube-san being so prepared for us like this, I’m now reflecting if I can really say that “we really did our best.”
WY: Tsurube-san, which part of the concert do you think is entertaining?
Tsurube: In 2PM concerts, you all talk in Japanese even without translators, right? I think that’s really amazing. You also use dialect depending which region you are. That’s impressive as well. Also, Taecyeon says a lot of unnecessary things, right?
Tsurube: Then Jun. K and Junho would try to get back, right? But sometimes, Junho would give up.
Tsurube: Taecyeon is very essential in 2PM concerts. And the thing called “incidents” in 2PM is because of the Japanese language, isn’t it?
Tsurube: I should not be a nuisance to the fans. That’s why I just quietly go whenever I go to your concerts. But when our eyes meet, I get very happy! Then at the end of the concert, you would mention my name. I get surprised! I don’t have any mic and I don’t know what I should do. (laughs) I get startled but I’m happy. I appreciate it when you keep adding more adlibs to your talk and I also appreciate the kindness of all members to make everyone enjoy the concert. While watching 2PM’s stage, I admire so much how each member’s personality comes out really well. It’s fun to see that. When you start singing, you give it all. When there are “incidents,” it’s amusing. That is what we call “entertainment.”
JK: I am deeply moved to see how you feel a lot of different things while watching our concert. 
Tsurube: 3 hours.. rather than watching without thinking anything, I watch and learn from different situations and even from your weird conversations.  Being professional is the capability of coping with “incidents.” That’s why I came up with “Sujinashi,” a variety show in TBS where we make an impromptu drama with an actor. Acting with no rules but there’s a theme. Last time we did “Two persons in a store window.” From the viewers’ request, the actress would come out from the audience while I start from standing in front of the store window. That actress came up on the stage from the audience seat while on a state of being totally blind and hit me gently. She was still a young actress but I was surprised. I was interviewed by that person while performing “Sujinashi.” You must enjoy the stage! Enjoying the stage is absolutely important. Entertainment is having fun and being loved. 

CS: Given this opportunity, I have something to ask to Tsurube-san. Please tell us the key of doing activities in various genre such as being a host, actor and comic storyteller. 
Tsurube: 2PM members are amazing, so someone like me has nothing to say. But for me, what I value is having a mindset of “If you have reached your goal, that’s just the beginning.” For example, if 2PM’s album ranked no. 1, that’s the starting point. You aim much higher. I started doing comic storytelling at the age of 50. Since comic storytelling is floundering, my seniors told me to do it. I did it in a huge venue and made it to the point where you can’t get tickets anymore. You may think that storytelling is just coming out from gilded folding screens and doing it, but you spend a great amount of money on stage. So it’s important to make the people who come and watch it realize that. I want to reform the storytelling. When I reach the peak I’m aiming for, I’ll head for the next step. I just keep doing that same cycle. That’s why it goes on forever.
JH: I want to learn from your genuine attitude and passion when it comes to work.
Tsurube: I don’t know if you have this saying in Korea, but here in Japan we have this idiom “fall into lap,” which means having an opportunity you didn’t expect. But if you don’t work hard until that opportunity comes, it won’t come. There are times when it only comes to people who work hard for it. That’s how I think of it.
CS: I try not to regret my choices, even if it brings a not-so-good result to myself. I fear and worry about some things, but after hearing Tsurube-san, I want to do my best not to have any regrets with my own choices. I feel like I gained some courage.
Tsurube: If I were to have two options, I choose the more difficult one. There’s an idiom in Japanese, “After a storm comes a calm.” There’s something definitely better after every hardship. Even if you encounter several troubles, you are heading to a much better direction in the end. It’s something I have realized while living for 64 years.
WY: Do you have any advice for us who are still in our 20’s? 
Tsurube: My 20’s was a complete mess (laughs)
2PM: (laughs)
Tsurube: But for some reasons, people think of me as a very diligent man. I wonder why it has become like that. Maybe because I’ve never betrayed someone.
TY: I heard that your youth is like Junho’s. Is that true?
Tsurube: That would be rude to Junho. (laughs)
JH: No~ no~ (laughs)
Tsurube: My son is like Junho though. Me -> my son -> Junho
NK: I’ve once worked with your son in a drama.
Tsurube: Oh, that’s right! In a show “Kazoku ni Kanpai” (Salute to Families) in NHK, I met someone by chance who has a photo of me during my high school days. In that picture, I look like Junho.
TY: In conclusion, Tsurube-san looks like Junho! (laughs) After 40 years, Junho will become Tsurube-san! 
NK: Can I also ask a question?
Tsurube: Oh, Nichkhun~ Do you have any?
NK: Tsurube-san who is full of curiosity, what is your secret to keep on smiling all the time?
Tsurube: Youth is having interest in various stuff. Also, it might be different since all of you are good-looking, but for me, it’s better to laugh. When I was having a photoshoot for a front cover of a magazine, the photographer tried to bring out a different expression of me than my usual one. He took a lot of shots of my grim expression. Seriously a lot! But in the end, I asked “Can I smile?” He took only one photo of me smiling. And that is the one we used.
TY: Aahh~ There are times like that, isn’t it? I totally understand!
JH: I know that you are very busy. How do you take care of your health?
Tsurube: No matter how tiring it is, I practice properly for my storytelling. I’m doing a classical comic story entitled “Rakuda” for 1 hour and 20 minutes the day after tomorrow. When I was about to sleep last night, I felt uneasy, so I practiced one more time. That’s how I manage my own health.
JK: I am reflecting upon that right now
Tsurube: If I had to dance just like what you do, I can’t do that. You all sing, dance and speak in Japanese. Even if I were told to do storytelling in Korean, I wouldn’t be able to do it. Absolutely impossible. One of my pupils does storytelling in Korean. He lives in Japan so originally, he can’t really speak the Korean language well. But since that is the language of his native country, I told him to learn to speak it. And now, he can speak in Korean.

Tsurube: It was the year 1980 when I first went to Korea. They treated me very well. Though it’s a neighboring country, it feels different to actually go there. I’m still good friends with the person from Korea University who helped me with interpreting. The Koreans that I met with my own eyes are all wonderful people. When it comes to getting along with someone from another country, I think it will be hard to do if you don’t open yourself up especially because there are things like language barrier. That’s also why I send some gifts in 2PM’s dressing room. I find it fun when I think of what Japanese food does 2PM like to eat. I think of things like “When they come to Hokkaido, I’ll send them this.” Recently, I found out that Jun. K likes sushi, so from takoyaki, I changed it to sushi. (laughs) I do this because I like doing it. I do this with my whole heart because I want to get along with all of you, and I also want you to know that Japanese are like this.
JK: We are always very grateful to you.
Tsurube: Since there is a military service in Korea, I think Jun. K and Taecyeon are about to go. After coming back from the army, I would want to see 2PM again standing on stage. (Editor’s note: It was announced that “GALAXY OF 2PM” Arena Tour which started from April 23 would be temporarily the last tour with 6 members.) Even though you won’t be on stage for about 2 years, won’t there be a new strength once you come back? Being together as 6 means being extremely strong. Stronger than being alone. Each one of you is strong by himself as well. But when united, it’s very powerful because it releases a different strength. That’s how 2PM was formed. I think it would be a waste if you don’t continue it for a long time.
TY: It’s making me sad little by little………
JK: As a matter of fact, what you have just said is what I am thinking about the most right now.
Tsurube: Although the “height” of popularity is also important, the “length” is much more important in the world of show business. It’s about how you last long.
JH: Today, for me and also for everyone else, we are really glad that we could meet Tsurube-san during this essential time. My dream is to continue doing this job for as long as I can. After listening to Tsurube-san, I’ve made a new goal.
WY: We don’t often get opportunities like this. So today has become a precious gift to all of us. Thank you very much.

• Like 6

@chic-chic

thanks again, enjoy reading. That guy gave good advice. Seize opportunities, try new things,  learn from setbacks and remain as a group cos they are strong together even though individually they are good. 2pm not only good at singing, dancing but also excellent entertainers- they know how to make audience laugh and connect with them. Some idols only just sing and leave the stage. 

@hazeljrr_c922- just want to say you write very well, enjoy reading your posts in bm forum. All the comments are praising jinsung and hating kmj- almost repeating like broken record - so I skip them. 

@standingtallyy- sy is so pretty even if she acts in dramas with 100 episodes, I will still watch

Movies are short 1- 2 hours so lots of action, story moves fast, sometimes you don't even notice the actors. Psd act in veteran I didn't even notice her, I have to rewatch to look for her. In The Priest, her part you can't ignore cos she is the one possessed by evil spirit. Think no actress want that part cos got to shave all her hair. 

• Like 4

for TY and PSH I don't think they are dating tho
they wouldn't make it that obvious he is idol and she is actress after all 
for me I don't have something against PSH but safe to say not a fan of her acting 
;)
watched her early dramas but not the recent ones like doctors and Pinocchio
and I believe at some point she was close with uri seyoung don't know if that was bcz of being in the same company or not
but they used to like and retweet each other tweets and even PSH congratulated and teased seyoung for her marriage with WY when WGM started at tweeter
and after sy leaving her company there was a screen shot of seyoungah liking PSH pic with LJS
with her new account 
but me too as @chic-chic said I don't see PSH with TY but friends or not this is definitely a brave action from TY 
2pm will live tease him 
:lol:
@Gerry58  I feel sorry for PSD for all the hate 
she is taking and think it will affect her next drama
somehow thankful that seyoungah didn't take the lead role 

• Like 5

Sy's fashion 

@amera46- sy never gets bad comments from Korean viewers even though everyone hated oh hye sang, they can separate actress from her character. Just read dramabean and the person who recap the episode also say kmj should have more screen time, say her role more like supporting than 2nd lead. Well we see what happens in the next episode. 

• Like 4