[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic- I noticed hunus and hunusguy very quiet- no announcement of her getting into bm, no promotion of Sy. Wonder why? Hope everything is fine with the co. Yah they didn't keep their words to sub the fan meeting but viewership is still very high. 

Love the photos of wy talking about clues to 2pm brothers dating - seems he is the one with his phone glued to him. A lot of hottest fans also follow sy, maybe curious cos they are the only Wgm couple not active on social media or they approve of her cos she doesn't talk about him

cutie wy 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Hunus posted information for BM on their website together with other dramas they might have produced. The company only have four artists so I am also wondering why they really not promoting them. Would this be Seyoung's choice since it's totally opposite when she was with the seasoning company. There is no news about any events for her either on her upcoming birthday. 

Hottests supports their WGM and even Seyoung. They talked about their WGM days on their sites. They even called Seyoung "Wooyoung's wife" which is not common for other fandom.   I agree it's safe to say some followers of SY are Hottests. So if ever there is a dating announcement, I believe it won't turn out as a bad scandal. I think it would be like Min Hyorin dating Bigbang's Taeyang. She's accepted by his fans. 

Wy was talking about  dating clues about other members before so that's why members especially TY is now teasing him continuously haha. It's now payback for TY haha. 

• Like 4

Good evening everyone ^^

@chic-chic lolz you make my day ! thanks for let us know abt 2PM story..... love the phrase "wooyoung PAY DAY" . now i know why TY always tease wy. Heard Taecyeon like to read fans comments, fans call him stalker ! lolz Taecyeon we want more hints !

@standingtallyy enjoy ur trip ! knowing you went to The Street cafe, did you tell that nice staff you are YY shipper ? hahaha

@Gerry58 agree with you, relationship shld not base on lies, its hurt to woman. so sy may not villain, her role is the one been betrayed by fake feeling.

@Thuy LE welcome to YY forum, hope you enjoy at here.

2 dating rumor today, everytime i saw a dating rumor i was very nervous and worry, I scare our couple been caught, like what you all said i prefer they announce it themselves.

1 of our YY friend went to 2PM japan concert recently, she went with wooyoung long term fans, when she back to her country she told her friends she is YY shippers (as a shippers sometimes we handle carefully with the real Hottest fandom feeling), her friend quiet for awhile but the next day she post YY couple WGM episode. hahaha I am always happy to see HOTTEST accept YY couple ! (hope my friend don't mind me sharing this story at here)

sorry for the long post today, am busy in this few month may can't post often but I did read yours post everyday.

Stay healthy and happiness always YY chingu ! :wub:

• Like 4

@yyluv Don't be sorry for the long post. We love reading long posts here. It's nice to hear about the story of friend who is a Hottest supporting YY. If you'll have time just continue to posts. 

Yes TY is the one reading fan comments and interacting with them. I think he might have also visited our forum because we also talked about him a lot hahaha. We can ask him in Twitter who among 2pm members are dating and he might answer us back. 

I saw this one of Oktizen Diaries.  TY actually corrected a fan hahaha. 

[Oktizen Diaries]
Fan: The truth about 2PM that people don’t know:
1) The eldest is Jun. K, not Taecyeon.
2) The youngest is Chansung, not Junho.
3) Nichkhun is not meek. (Thai Prince no no)
4) The sweetest is Wooyoung.
5) But even he becomes a pro entertainer when he lets himself loose.
6) They’re bad at sports.
6.1. They’re especially hopeless at ball games. However, Nichkhun is good at badminton, and he’s lately taking up golf with Chansung; but football, basketball, volleyball, foot volleyball, etc. absolutely no.
7) They like Melona ice pop! Not sure about the other members, but Taecyeon and Junho personally mentioned they like Melona in an interview in Japan.
8) The 4th album's title song, and all songs in the 5th album were self-composed.
9) THE STREET in Cheongdam-dong was opened by 2PM.

Taecyeon: No. 8 and 9 are incorrect.

Fan: You’re not going to correct it?

Taecyeon: Too troublesome

Fan: I see. I’m sorry T_T I’ll work on becoming a more devoted fan. It’s hot lately, so take care of yourself and good luck with Let’s Fight Ghost!! I’ll binge-watch it later on through Replay because of my part-time job.

Taecyeon: Watch it real time.

https://twitter.com/taeccool/status/752139979921338368

via: 2pmalways

• Like 5

Good morning YY Nation 

@yyluv- good to read your post about your friend, happy more people are like us- fans of YY couple. Yes seems like more and more dating news. Good in a way, after a while, fans have to accept their idols also need companionship and love. 

Waiting for episode 7 to be sub. They already posted it. Think last night, Sy appeared for short time. She looks amazing with the red lipstick like oh hye sang. Thanks @amera46 for the post. YHM is very tall, his character Dr Hyun seems to like kmj. Hope the writer put them together. Tonight also show more of kmj

• Like 5

@chic-chic- I like Taec's answer- very frank. So have to add Let's fight ghost to my drama list.

Not surprised they come to YY nation to read our comments  cos we posts a lot about them.

Aww wy is the sweetest- no wonder he is everyone's  favourite

:wub:

BM's episode 7 didn't get good rating- think went down again. The storyline is good, actors also good, don't know why so low- already said should have more kmj, episode 6 was good because of her. hope the actors are not discouraged. 

sweet sy 

• Like 3

Just finished episode 7 - posting here rather than drama forum. 

well must say kind of boring- Dr Lee stuck in small seaside town. The boring part was cos of the focus on jinsung and her family. Too much time wasted on them. A bit unbelievable that she can find the old lady's saving so easily. The old lady even think of hiding it, just leaving out in the open for everyone to see. 

Dr Lee rescued a paralyzed woman and rediscover himself of course thanks to jinsung. I only like the part about the girl waiting for heart transplant- shows that some doctors are also human and they feel disappointment when they can't do anything for their patients.

They showed quite a bit on Dr Hyun but only that he knows the truth but can't do anything. Looks like Dr Lee is the only one who can help him. Thought Dr Hyun supposed to be the villain but turns out it is kmj and dr Lee's father. Kmj only show up barely, don't even show her doing any work- such a waste.

Hope tonight's episode will be more interesting since dr Lee is going back to the hospital and please show more kmj -at least  got pretty sy to look at 

• Like 3

Just read the rating of all 3 dramas- doctors, monster and bm all drop slightly 

Also junho will cameo on UF - Suzy's drama not surprised cos both are from JYP.

Wish he can do so for BM- need more good looking guys 

• Like 1

Guest elenskivios38

I really dont expect Park Se Young to be a mean  again in BM .she was a sweet gf of young Dr.LYO... the writer perhaps

realize PSY is doing well acting villain  and they turn this lovely sweet gf to be mean :)

Many  international viewers appreciated the good story line of BM but locals are crazy with other dramas.Piyt!:(

I hope KBS will not be dissapointed on this because many foreigners are supporting and keep patronizing the drama

FIGHTING BM!