[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning- seems like we have more followers in our forum

@Thuy LE- welcome, glad you like YY couple, think we are one of the longest Wgm couple still active

Reading the comments on dramabean and bm forum here, glad more people watching the drama.

Hopefully the rating go up this weekend. Last weekend it increases slightly cos kmj has more screen time. I know lots of people hated her cos she betrayed dr Lee. I am a bit disappointed that this role is another villain role but at least everyone takes notice of her.

Still got 10 episodes left. Maybe the writer will redeem her character and make her help him later.

Jinsung is turning out to be another geum sa wol- very frustrating and stupid. Think the writer also have to make her smarter cos she got a lot of hate for 1st 4 episodes. Hope this drama remains interesting, can't wait for mon. Sy is keeping quiet, while wy is seen on others IG

wy's performance 

• Like 3

Hi All :) Just done watching subbed episode 6 of Beautiful Mind. I don't believe Kim Min Jae is a villain. For someone who was treated as an outcast and wasn't good enough for the elite group of doctors at HMC,walked over and later on felt betrayed by LYO, she felt wronged and used that anger to her advantage. KMJ learned to fight back. 

If a patient have signed an Advanced Health Directive (AHD), any medical practioner must respect that. The wife was given the guardianship rights (medical/health decision for the person they represent). The patients also said it prior to his arrest, but LYO went against the will of the patient and his guardian and went ahead to do what he wants - that part was exactly what KMJ said to him, he wasn't 'trained' to do that. JH really looked liked a psycho to me in that scene.

Though due process must be followed from the board of ethics, his actions can be enough grounds for dismissal. It was funny though how that patient ended in the hospital if they refused treatment, hahaha :D.

Excited to see what transpire after KMJ's betrayal. At least, she wasn't dumped. She did the dumping!

• Like 5

WY is also busy supporting someone's drama and hanging out with his other friends hahaha.

[Trans] fan account from Junho's DSMN concert:
**Junho: Thanks Jun. K for sparing time to record HYPER though he is quite busy in Korea
Fans: For what?
JH: Just busy, I dunno anything XD
JH:WY is busy 2
Fans:what?
JH:Busy supporting members

Fans:CS?
JH:Shooting drama
Fans:TY?
JH:Also shooting drama
Fans:NK?
JH:Golf master

**Junho said members got many solo songs and he chose to cover those suit his setlist the most. He performed WY's GIVE UP today.

• Like 5

Good morning- finally today is bm day, hope kmj gets lots of screen time. She helps push up rating for episode 6. Everyone talking about her betrayal. I saw lots of hate comments but I still support her decision. She dump him knowing he cannot feel emotion, can get violent at times and concentrate on her career. She feels used cos she love him so she reported him, not wrong cos his personality may not be suitable in hospital, even the colleagues were getting suspicious of his emotional stage. Anyway better to get out of a relationship if it is not working cos staying- not sure what will happen. 

@standingtallyy- are u back home. Saw u went HK and Macau. Was it your first time there? U like it?

@chic-chic- like junho saying wy supporting members. He is so nice

Ha ha the minyuk' dating rumor is false? Think must get Dispatch, only then, will be true. Cn blue has to stay away for a while cos of insider trading. 

from junho's IG- times 2pm are together- missing them 

• Like 3

@Gerry58 Technically still in HK, waiting for our flight:) This is my second time in both places. Yes I love it here! 

On the hindsight, what KMJ did was right. She preferred to get out of the relationship. She truly loved LYO but he wasn't honest. Said the words ILY after feeling her pulse? That look of a woman hurting when she asked LYO over the phone why he dated her. Him saying ILY were just empty words. And, being held on the neck as if to strangle her? KMJ can easily file for a restraining order against him! Hahaha!!

• Like 5

Relationship should not be based on lies, he lied to her. Also not easy living with someone who has psychological problems- anytime can attack you (that's scary) cos he can't control himself. That's why she chose to give up- anyway kmj is pretty, smart and a doctor. She can easily find another guy.

They have to make her the betrayer so jinsung can romance Dr Lee. This is kdrama- think in real life jinsung will also not marry him- he can't be cured, maybe his violent behavior can be reduced through drugs.

They will make jinsung like geum sa wol- very caring for the down and out, adopting orphans etc. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic- hey I just realized that actress in dating rumor with cn blue minhyuk is the actress in glorious day. She played the irritating rich girl who later married Lee sang woo's brother. So they say not true. Everyone saying it is media play cos she has a movie coming out

Don't want sy to be involved in dating scandal. Prefer her to remain lowkey, she is happy and can go out with friends 

Oh, her IG followers just went up to 65k even though she didn't update much. A lot of jang hyuk's fans are also following her. Glad people still like her even though she portrays a villain. Kmj fighting!!! 

By the way - Sy's birthday is end of the month- any of you planning anything? Video, fan art? Or just post here? 

• Like 3

Regarding the dating scandal of CN Blue member, since both are from FNC,  fans said it's just media play for them to forget the stock trading scandal of the two other members. FNC has that reputation. Yes you're right she was the other girl in Glorious days. She was rumored to be dating her partner in that drama before. 

Want I want is for Wooyoung to announce he's dating before Dispatch catches on haha. That would be more acceptable to Hottest and will definitely get support. 

Yes SY birthday is coming up soon. I wonder what Hunus prepared this time. Too bad it's been a year but her fan meeting has not been subbed until today. For those who has IG we can probably post a fan art and tagged her. We can add it's from YY Nation.

• Like 4

From an old video. This was when there was a dating rumor of TY and Jessica. Wooyoung was asked how he knows a member is dating. I found his answer funny now since he's doing it a lot nowadays hahaha. 

Untitled_zps23nxtbym.jpg

Untitledll_zps3elgbw2l.jpg

Untitled2_zpsrsnvuzom.jpg

Look at you now. You just confirmed that you're dating hahaha. You hold onto your phone all the time. 

1766F63850365873195B0A

ByquN41CcAE8q1r_zpseab2cebe.jpg

B9U6niQCQAIBOKM.jpg

nj3dhl_zpsc5y6c9tw.jpg

• Like 3