[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

i think the flower wreath on the presscon was from someone in daum cafe (the fansite) .  About the 2 strips ribbons---I am neither Korean nor Korean-speaking, though the language is alphabet-based so reading is possible without understanding (like me, lol).    

Right side:  Park Se Young baewoo-nim  eul  heart (sarang)haneun.  [unreadable] Ru Yeong  - Daum Cafe.     Baewoo is actor/actress.  

I got lazy with the left side, starts with Park Seyoung-i and ends with Beautiful Mind.

Usually flowers or rice are sent by fans and fansites.   And she is a private person who is not fond of promoting herself, preferring her work to be appreciated for itself.

We have yet to watch the drama but I think it has a lot of potential based on the many teasers.  This is a power ensemble cast!  

i love the way she dressed at the press con.  Unexpected,  but fresh and elegant, very Seyoung.  

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- your sharp eyes hehe, I forgot to look at her necklace. Yes I can see the cross :lol:

She is wearing wy's necklace- so happy :D

@hazeljrr_c922- glad sy got flowers from her fans- this shows she is popular.

I think she purposely dress simply so as not to steal the limelight from psd- u know sy very low key and shy, you can tell she is a bit nervous seeing so many press.

I am glad her photos are being circulated, good publicity for her. Praying hard this drama gets high rating cos MDGSW story was a bit of letdown. 

• Like 3

Though she's covered up she looks great. The pastel color makes her look younger. She even looks younger than PSD. Is there a full video of the press conference?

This is the video for 2PM's Galaxy.

13413048_1744240852456346_90505314720077

It's a sad love song...

(Ama no Gawa ~GALAXY~)

Lyrics by Jang Wooyoung, Natsumi Watanabe
Composed by Jang Wooyoung, Ryan IM
Arranged by Ryan IM, Ragoon IM

For a short period of time
No matter how far we are, we’ll always look at each other’s eyes
You who is afraid, I’ll gently cover you with tears

If the day comes that we could meet again
That day will certainly come
It won’t be sad
Because you exist eternally inside me 

Take care (*Please be well)
I will always sing for you
Remember me without crying
Keep on smiling
This is definitely not the end
I’m promising it to you right now

I’ll be waiting
Without you, I can’t live
I can’t do that 
I can’t bid farewell
Let’s cross the galaxy and meet each other again
Definitely we’ll meet someday again

This road that is like destiny
To be able to find my dream
I can’t relieve my sinking heart
Without you, I could not even see my dream

There’s nothing I can do 
But I’m willing to risk everything
Because I love you
I’ll hold you in my arms tightly and cry out
I love you~ I love you~

I will always sing for you
Remember me without crying
Keep on smiling
This is definitely not the end
I’m promising it to you right now

I’ll be waiting
Without you, I can’t live
I can’t do that 
I can’t bid farewell
Let’s cross the galaxy and meet each other again
Definitely we’ll meet someday again

• Like 4

@chic-chic- re press conference-no full video yet, maybe you check Kbs website- but no English sub, we also don't understand what they are saying

Love the lyrics- wy is a genius- he knows how to write beautiful songs.

The highlighted part- so romantic :wub:

• Like 4

Just saw the video shown at the press conference of the drama.  The story line is really interesting. Use of the puzzle at the beginning is creative. I am just afraid that Seyoung would get heartbroken at the end hehehe. 

Charascters

Kim Minjae (cast: Park Seyoung)

Kim Minjae works at the department of neurology. She is Lee Yeongo's official girlfriend and a good doctor.

Beautiful mind” press conference : Jang Hyuk turns into a cold unfeeling doctor

On 14th June, KBS2 new Monday/Tuesday drama “Beautiful Mind” held a press conference at the Seoul Times Square. Main actors Jang Hyuk, Park So Dam, Park Se Young, Yoon Hyun Min and Heo Joon Ho attended the event.

Recently there had been a spate of medical-themed dramas flooding the small screens. To this, PD Moo Wan Il expressed that “it is important that we go by the heart, there is no reason to be different just for the sake of being different”. As “Beautiful Mind” will be broadcasting on the same time slot as SBS’s new drama “Doctors”, Moo said that “many people treat this as a competition, but actually the stories themes are totally different. The only thing similar is that both are stories regarding doctors”.

PD Moo praised Park So Dam for being a good actress who suited the character well. Park So Dam also explained that “although I joined the cast late, but I had done preparation work and will immense into the character quickly. The character has a strong personality whose actions may not be comprehensible to some people.  I will bring out the character through my acting, and hope that it can relate to the viewers ”.

Jang Hyuk said that “Lee Young Oh is a person who behaves differently in front and behind people. He appears positive in front of others, but he doesn’t like to interact behind others. To be extreme, he can be considered as an anti-social person. KBS’s ratings have been good recently, it will be a lie if I say that there is no pressure, we need to see the performance. After leaving the army, the first drama that I took part in my 30s was a medical drama. Now the first drama that I am taking part after turning 40 is also a medical drama, and we even have the same medical consultant. Lee Young Oh is a logical, cold and unfeeling person, it is very different from the previous characters I have played”.

Having previously co-operated in “My daughter Geum Sa Wol”, both Park Se Young and Yoon Hyun Min are happy to have the chance to work together again. Yoon Hyun Min said that “I interact with her a lot, and she also gives me a lot of encouragement”. Park Se Young said that “after hearing that he will be taking part in this drama, I am happy to have the chance to work together with him again.”

“Beautiful Mind” is a drama about how an emotionless doctor with outstanding skills changes after meeting his love. It will premiere on 20th June.

• Like 4