[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@AryRa- I watch practically every couple even the global ones- Taec, chansung, junho ven but don't feel the connection with them. You should watch others for comparison but I am sure you will agree YY still the best

Latest on Sy's drama- a beautiful mind (bm)

- They added another good actor to the cast 

- Neighbourhood lawyer lead actor don't want extra 4 episodes extension cos he has another movie to make. So now waiting to see whether Kbs will go back to original date. Hopefully they change actress - keeping my fingers crossed and pray hard they don't delay bm to July. Want to see sy 

• Like 3

This is good to know @Gerry58, it means we can assume premier for Beautiful Mind will be June 20th as of this time. YHM posting in scrubs & white jacket is a good sign. Strange though that the lead actress is still, unofficially PSD...I wonder what is the contingency plan in regards to that. Curious now what will be Seyoung's look :wub:

• Like 5

@standingtallyy- Don't rejoice yet till official announcement from Kbs. They may slot in a short drama to buy time for psd. I am praying hard they decide to change her so bm can start in June.

YHM in scrubs is a good sign. Hopefully sy will post soon. She is supposed to act as a beautiful researcher so I hope she gets to wear beautiful clothes. She will be the Rose among the thorns :D

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@AryRa- I watch practically every couple even the global ones- Taec, chansung, junho ven but don't feel the connection with them. You should watch others for comparison but I am sure you will agree YY still the best

Latest on Sy's drama- a beautiful mind (bm)

- They added another good actor to the cast 

- Neighbourhood lawyer lead actor don't want extra 4 episodes extension cos he has another movie to make. So now waiting to see whether Kbs will go back to original date. Hopefully they change actress - keeping my fingers crossed and pray hard they don't delay bm to July. Want to see sy 

I've watched WGM since 2010 but I only love YY couple, love them the most. When i have free time I watch them again. I watched 4 times , maybe I will watch it again. Anyone like me?

• Like 5

@teothuy i think i watch their episode countless hehe

Actually i know about this variety show about end of 2015. But i already watch seyoung drama earlier and then found about 2pm... guess i'm too old to become kpop fan girl :) but 2pm song like mood booster for me... maybe because i know their song in the right time.. so it keep my mood booster up until now :)

So i keep 2pm song and yy wgm full episode in my phone.. so i usually watch it during my way to work or back home or in office.. anytime ... except if i'm with my daughter :) but sometimes i let my daughter to listen 2pm song too :)

Love them and hopyfully they can be together

• Like 7

@teothuy- For us shippers -also countless times. Sometimes we forget, then just watch again. So you watch a lot of Wgm like me. There are many Wgm shippers forum but a lot are inactive. We are lucky still got many YY fans

@AryRa- I also have 2pm songs, Sy's song and YY song on my playlist. 

Just read JYP's girl group Miss A- one of the member is leaving so everybody says they will disband and do their individual activities. Everyone hopes this will not happen to 2pm. Now can understand why jun.k says they will be together even after military. Once they do too many individual activities, they will drift apart. Lucky 2pm compose their own songs, so every year can have comeback :)

• Like 6

I know @Gerry58 I'm not counting the chicks yet before they hatch. Like everyone here, I am hoping for a final announcement from KBS of the pilot airing of BM. Please come soon...

@teothuy @AryRa that's what we all do. We keep rewatching YY Couple WGM episodes. 2PM, Wooyoung and Seyoung's songs are on my playlist with other songs related to YY Couple - Jay Park's, Know Your Name; APink's, Mr. Chu; Taylor Swift's,Wonderland & Elie Goulding's, How Long Will I Love You (thanks to @blame2pm).I became a Standing Egg fan as well thanks to PSY. They keep me company driving to work and coming home.(I even bought a bag similar to what Seyoung used in MDGSW! Shipped all the way from Seoul, LOL :D). That's how much I love them :wub:Crazy, right? Hahaha!

• Like 7

It's great to read how all of you came to this forum and started liking 2young. Keep on sharing :wub:

I have watched other WGM couples and visited their forums too however the love I have with 2young is incomparable. This is the only thread I've been posting. At the start of this thread, I was only a silent lurker but eventually because I enjoyed the discussions so much I decided to be active haha. I have watched their episodes countless times too, 

I am a 2PM fan for so long. My playlist consists of 2PM songs.  That's how I was able to check this forum because of Wooyoung. I was already familiar with Seyoung because of Faith and School 2013. Honestly before WGM I was  shipping her with Lee Jong Suk. Now I am still ok with her being with other actors but not ship them because she's just so perfect with Wooyoung and not someone else. 

I read about Jia leaving Miss A. That's heartbreaking for me. I love Jia. She's really talented. However I think she made a right decision.I think she won't grow anymore with the company. In terms of Miss A, everybody knows it's always Suzy. Anyway she's popular in China so it's all good, This won't happened with 2PM. First they have bonded just like brothers. Though they do things individually, they don't compete in terms of popularity. They support each other too. Because they had experience losing one member before, they don't want to experience that again. Their bond was also proven when Khun had a drunk driving scandal, they just opted to wait for him and not promote as 5 members.

• Like 7

Fan account Tokyo Day 1 cr jngwyng 

I think  being  "erotic" was their topic because it's Taecyeon's day haha

• WY: The intro vid (for Versus) is... erotic CS: Which part is erotic!? WY: Chansung is erotic! CS: What!? WY: Your eyes are erotic
  • JH: The holes of his nose *points CS nose* MJ: No, it's the.. *looks at CS's lower body* CS: WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!? *pushes MJ*Everyone: laughs CS: We are idols you know!! MJ: I meant.. the feet!! Your feet!!!
  • The body movement WY does whenever he says "erotic"..... he moves his crotch forward. AND I LOST MY richard simmons SCREAMING LMAOOOO. I would also like too see Wooyoung moving his crotch. I would scream too haha
  • Taecyeon said that there's a reason why the sequence of the songs is like this: My House - Merry go round - I'm your man - Slender Man. Last line of My House is "Come to my house tonight" while the first line of MGR is "I know that you wont come. -cont- But I dont know how to give up. and I'm still waiting" Which means the girl didn't really come to the house. 
  • For IYM, they're saying that "I'm still your man. And I'm only yours" but it becomes Slender Man

13240084_1199973410025607_36237062139223

• Like 6

@teothuy- hi, you are our first Vietnamese fan. Good to know you. We are from all over but meeting here cos we love YY couple and 2pm. It is also ok if you ship other couples too but for me, there is only YY cos I am a fan of sy. Yes she can pair with any actors but still think wy is the perfect match.

Why I like sy? Cos she doesn't act cute. She is naturally cute. She doesn't wear lots of makeup, dress simply, has nice manners and not a attention seeker. Also she is natural beauty, doesn't do plastic surgery to fix nose, jaw etc. There are so many Korean actresses but I only have a few i really like (unfortunately they got married and retired) or in their 30s and not so active

As for wy- I like him cos he is so talented and cute and sexy at the same time. Both wy and sy have got good working attitude, caring and have nice manners

So join us in shipping YY couple, can rewatch and discuss again. 

• Like 7

@chic-chic- is jia of miss A from China? Normally those foreigners will want to go back esp since China is huge and willing to pay. Another is Vic from fx and the Chinese guy from EXO- they are mostly in China. I think very difficult to advance in Korea, most will make as much money, then go back home

• Like 3

Just now, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic- is jia of miss A from China? Normally those foreigners will want to go back esp since China is huge and willing to pay. Another is Vic from fx and the Chinese guy from EXO- they are mostly in China. I think very difficult to advance in Korea, most will make as much money, then go back home

Yes  she's from  China. Even other member Fei is from China but she still renewed her contract with JYP. They said that she can just be an actress in China because she's popular there. JYP doesn't have activities for her in Korea so I think that made her decision to leave. I think she'll  just choose an agency based in China. You're right it's hard for them to  advance in Korea. 

Interesting article of actors/actresses who needs to leave their comfort zone. I agree for some.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/05/typecast-actors-who-should-go-out-of-their-comfort-zone

• Like 3

@chic-chic- I read the article too. Not all but agree esp psh - she always doing same role, kind of boring. Don't think I will see her coming drama. Prefer sy- at least she tries difficult villain role

So Fei will also promote in China. Most probably will try acting there. Most foreigners can't find much opportunities in Korea even if they can speak Korean. People like Taec or Eric nam - Koreans but educated overseas  can still try acting or variety shows. 

• Like 2

Not knowing much about KEntertainment, I actually thought in the past Suzy is missA. Then I found out that missA is under JYP like 2PM and iactually a girl group.Though not familiar with Jia, but I got to know Fei through Korea's DWTS. I enjoyed watching her there.  Fei was really,really good! Amazing dancer and a great cook too! I'm glad Fei and Jia are getting breaks in Chinese entertainment. Nothing against Suzy, but I reckon she is too overrated. I wonder what so amazing and exceptionally great talent she's got that Korean media swoons and drools over her every move. Certainly have a good PR team that knows who to suck on.

Amen to that ladies, Park Seyoung will suit any actors but Wooyoung is the BEST. His personality seem to fit well with Seyoung.Both are just lovely people.

• Like 4

@chic-chic I used to watch dramas of the two actresses mentioned in the article. Got weary after watching a couple because their character were exactly the same from the previous dramas they appeared. Basically just changed their names and moved to another network.

I'm glad that our Seyoung-ie did a villain role as her comeback project and did very well. So no one can say, she must step out of her comfort zone and not get type-casted as the damsel in distress,good girl. Audience do get tired of same old, same old characters.

• Like 3

@standingtallyy- Suzy can sing and act plus she has the wholesome good girl look- very suitable for cf. She doesn't use the sexy image like the AOA girl that's why she is more appealing to girls plus guys. She should be able to survive even without Miss A. Moreover she is still young - 23 or 24.

It is very difficult for idol group to survive long cos so competitive.

It is good to possess some individual talent just in case the group disband. Wy is an all rounder- he can dance, sing, compose and even act (though he doesn't like it), plus he has great people skills so he will be able to survive. Luckily 2pm bond is very strong, they do individual activities only when they finish their concerts. I hope they remain together for a long time even when they get married. 

• Like 3