[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@chic-chic A lot of idols have actually had problems with these things recently. Shinee's Key suddenly got invited into some weird chatting room through Kakao when his ID is a private. Taeyeon's IG somehow is used by an anonymous user posting pictures without her knowledge. I remember that a lot of idol's Twitter got deleted suddenly last year because someone hacked it. Even in Indonesia, my friend said you could hack someone's phone easily nowadays that it is dangerous to have your real ID in your phone and you'd be better off having your phone registered with an anonymous ID, to not get your own ID forged. 

• Like 6

@chic-chic- thanks for updating our YY header. The nice banners maybe should all put on the front page, easier to locate. Any of you can use the banners as your profile pic, not sure what else we can use it for- maybe I can do more IG photos with them?

Yes love that 2pm boys help each other out for family celebrations- this mean they are really close like brothers and their families too. Really hope when all their siblings are married, the boys will want to do the same. Koreans are very traditional, so their families will pressure them to settle down. Really hope wy will be first to get married- 10 out of 10 I love the song :wub:

Poor Taec- must got harass by crazy fans. Wish he can report these people. You love your idols but they also need their rest. Hope they stop whatever they are doing

• Like 4

Yes sy still got 1 more week to rest. The drama will surely go through cos they already announce in the press. Just wait for Jang Hyuk to come back from China, then things will start happening

Not sure the leading lady will still be the same but I am not concern, just watching for sy

Meantime I am watching movies from him and some supporting cast- the actor Ryu (forgot his name) starred in Sirius- 4 episode drama- he is really good as a villain. Another guy is acting in vampire detective, another in miss temper. Hope sy gets to learn from all of them cos they are highly experienced and well known

• Like 3

I think it will push through. No other drama from KBS announced other than this and I think they had already booked their shooting location.  I don't really care about the lead anymore as long as this drama will push through because of SY. I hope PSD request for mediation won't affect this drama and not let everyone wait. 

I hope the controversies of this drama will make people curious and watched this. I know that there would be another drama with a doctor theme as well and they had casts really popular actors and actresses so I am really hoping this will do good. 

• Like 2

@Gerry58 Indeed it has jazzy feel. Hearing Two Hands Intertwined, it also has some jazzy feel to it. It seems that kind of sound is Wooyoung's flavor in music. TY and Jun K mostly with rap and Chan and Junho mostly R&B. 

Lip reading and Korean language are must for us 2young shippers haha. Then we can go back to previous airport videos of Wooyoung with his phone after WGM and check what he was saying. :lol:

Since I just finished watching the drama Come Back Mister, I had re watched this episode of 2young when SY met Wooyoung's mom. It's either his mom watched the show or WY talked about SY with her a lot that she really wanted to meet SY. 

Park-Sae-Young-and-Wooyoung-of-WGM.jpg  

• Like 5

@chic-chic i think both :wub: when wooyoung explained to seyoung his intention, he said someone who really really really wanted to see her. and wy's mom said exactly the same 'she really really really' wanted to see seyoung. i think wy's mom watched wgm without fail and maybe on repeat like us and fallen in love with her. she might have think seyoung is a nice beautiful girl and support the marriage just like us hihi #delulumodeison

• Like 6

17 hours ago, chic-chic said:

I just love seeing WY with in the airport with his phone. I just wish I can read what he was saying hahaha. 

14 hours ago, teothuy said:

I love all belong to him, if he has girl friend I'll love her too 

• Like 4

@missauditor- nice to see you got the blue YYNation and hearts :)

I finish both junho's memory and chansung's drama. Really enjoy both - miss temper more cos office related politics and the 4 male family members, fun and lighthearted. Both are so good in acting esp junho and his kissing scene.

@teothuy- hi there, nice to see you here and posting. Hope you enjoy reading and visit more often 

wy kissing Taec- just hope the poor guy don't get any disturbance from crazy fans 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, missauditor said:

omo i am YYNation already? 

I am not sure what happened. I had not sent any response since you mentioned you need to think carefully.  If there is an error, you can ask ebullient. It would be great though  if you're YYNation :)

And I like your delulu about Wooyoung's mom liking Seyoung to even request to meet her. Her description of Sy is spot on, beautiful and mature. I hope she pushed Seyoung to be her daughter in law. 

• Like 6