[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Translation of their talk during their concert. They are teasing him about their clothes because Wooyoung was the stylist. They were teasing him about the song. They were asking him what he did last night and what he'll do after the concert and his plan for his birthday. 

I love how the members keep asking him. Is hamburger his code for someone hahaha. I hope to see a video soon of this.

2PM performed Higher than Go crazy

Talk Time 1:HELLO, WE ARE 2PM
**Chansung: i'm chansung!
**Junho: today you're not bonggi?
**Chan: no
**Jun. K: i'm warm Jun. K!
**Junho: ah it's cold
**JUNHO: I'm your sunlight Junho XD
**KHUN: I'm hyung of everyone's sunlight (Junho) Nichkhun ! This line that Khun made hottest laugh
**Woo: As usual, everyone's vitamin, Woyoung ~
**JH: If we are to talk about 'SOUL" we need CS 'sensei teacher to explain
**CS: (to JH), I am not your teacher...
Khun introducing Wooyoung's song souzoushite mite:

The 1st song performed was composed by junho , song written by woo, stage outfits by woo, he is also responsible for this styling, though boys said it's too hot to wear like this XD
2PM next song is baby set me free
Khun & woo's duet song is so sweet: Woo being a DJ in this song, khun on piano (Wasurenaide) (English: Don't Forget)
After this Wonderful 2PM version, Shining star (chansung's song),

2PM wore a suit but with a 6 diff color pants lol

Talk Time2:

NK: I fully rely on WY this time, pls tell them
Chan: since Khun left his everything to you, so...

Wooyoung: GIRLFRIEND right?
Chansung: Nichkhun? girl friend? lol
WY: no no
WY: Khun let me / give me ..
TY" Whaaat?
TY" What did Khun give you, wooyoung!"
Junho: *suddenly snging* souuuuuzou shite mite (try to imagine)
XDDDDD members teasing khunwoo
JH started to sing "So-zo sitemite" meaning You think about it

WY : no no.. Khun gave me the trust
members asked Wooyoung to tell them something...about something he did before went to bed last night
Wooyoung: actually it's a secret...
Junho: i know what you did!

CS: What did U do b4 sleep last night?
WY: Is it OK to tell them? I felt hungry last night so I went out to eat hamburger
Members: Where?
When changing outfit, members kept complaining it's so hot lol
Khun: WY i want to ask sth. your bday, what will you do?
WY: hold a party by myself at home
members: with hamburger?
Junho: after this concert, where will you go?
Chan: ofc to hotel
Junho: dont say that!
WY: i hv an appointment
JK asked WY to sing a song alone now (GIVE UP)

2PM are singing go home 
cr: KenixNuneo,ilovedlwnsghek, followhottest,wooppar

• Like 6

@chic-chic I really love how his members always tease him 
they really helping us shippers here
:D
dying to see a vid for this 
it will priceless to see all 2pm reaction (including the BF of the HAMBURGER
:wub:)

• Like 4

Just reading this made me envy those in Japan and was able to watch the concert. It's also so hard to see fancams for Japanese concerts. All I have to do now is to wait for JYP to release official pictures and videos and that would happen after their arena tour or once their DVD had been released.

Some fan accounts about the concert. 

• Stage costumes made by Wooyoung were very impressive and unique. Every detail has been well thought out.
  • Members kept on whining because their costumes are hot. Taecyeon won't shut up about it lmao
  • Not only Wooyoung designed their stage costumes but he also directed the intro stage of the arena tour which is his song "Souzou shite mite"
  • They looked all good! No crazy hair color or weird hairstyles! Just simply 2PM looking godly as ever
  • Fav part in Kanojo stage is the part where NK said "We got the best DJ in the world" then WY started DJ-ing. After that, NK played the piano while WY danced in front of it
  • TY: For all those people I won't meet again for a while, "Ittekimasu" [trans: I'm going now (and will be back)]
  • I CANT DESCRIBE IT!! WOOYOUNG'S FACE GOT SO SERIOUS. Like he's about to explode with emotions but he was just controlling it. Then WY got teary eyed and didn't speak for a while. The members just have him hitouch and WY continued finishing his speech. During WY's speech, he couldn't speak straight. So TY was like "Are you fine?" then laughed. But WY didn't talk for few minutes
  • MJ and his side were wearing hiphop clothes while TY and his side were wearing suit
  • Khun and Wooyoung's stage was so amazingggggggg
  • 2pm goods all sold out

Cr: Vitamin W https://twitter.com/jngwyng?lang=ja

• Like 5

Done with my first batch of votes for the day :thumbsup:

@chic-chic Thank you for the updates on last night's Galaxy of 2PM show in Japan. Wooyoung has become their subject of teasing, is he the only one doing suspicious activity? LOL!! Love how they often leave him speechless and so guilty. Emphasizing GIRLFRIEND, it's like a sign that he is thinking of, we know who :D. Wooyoung has an appointment after the show. Birthday will be spent at home, a party of his own with HAMBURGER. Basically telling the men, you are definitely not invited. LOL!!

HAMBURGER probably was in Nagoya to watch the show (delusion mode on!)

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends

ha ha love the members teasing wy- they know something but not telling

wy saying it is a secret and he has an appointment wow!! So happy mr obvious giving us hints :)

So the secret code word is hamburger :lol:

can't wait to see the video

already voted.

Everyone who visits our forum please help vote for YY couple, most appreciate it

by the way where is @blame2pm

• Like 4

I would also spend because their goods are so cute. I would definitely buy the Piyoung slippers and WY snapback.  I read from a tweet that she needs to get up early to buy the Wooyoung candies. I also want to try the Wooyoung candies. 

Japan Hottest are sure lucky to have the opportunity to have all these goods and watch them. 2pm is really giving them so much love because of their support. 

• Like 2

Hi everyone ... So good to know they are teasing wy a lot.. Yes yes..agreed with u guys.. Members know something about thier vitamin woo...perhaps about his relationship with her.. Heeheee...

Done for voting...

• Like 5

Yes definitely the other members know something. What would be their basis in teasing him if he's not doing anything? What's the use of asking him what he had done last night or where he will go after the concert if it's not even related to their song. For his coming birthday usually they will just announce that or greet him but what they did is ask him his plans.

They are suspicious and they are making it obvious hahaha. 2pm is always like that. I remember what they did to Khun before. 

• Like 6