[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@blame2pm- thanks for encouraging words. Please continue to share all the old posts, we can add our comments too.

In the studio wy is so proud of Sy. He found a wife who likes music, can sing and even record an album! Most actresses incl people like me can't sing so he goes to check her out. He is always in recording studios so he knows it is hard work. For sy, she still have filming in addition to recording, she is very hardworking. So it is nice of him to support her and encourage her. I also like that he takes a lot of her photos so maybe in his spare time he can look at her without her knowing :lol:

Yes we are all in this together, everyone is important and I am glad to see contributions everyday, even if it is just a hi, good morning cos shipping is just as hard and we need people to cheer us on

YY fighting!!

• Like 4

At min 12:09 in this old documentary, the make-up artist was asked who takes the longest and she said Wooyoung and Jun K. The reason she gave was because Wooyoung has mismatched eyes. So Seyoung's observation was right! His left eye is bigger. LOL. 

• Like 6

@blame2pm- they have come a long way from struggling to learn to speak simple Japanese to now very fluent in the language. So many idol groups went Japan but they are still remain one of the most popular.

As for sy noticing wy's eyes- she must be very observant and it shows she likes him, that's why she notices it

Cute wy burger 

• Like 5

i was browsing my tumblr and i saw filming photos of the latest wgm couple. envy. i wish YY is still doing wgm. anyway... i hope they are at home now looking at scripts for seyoung's next project. or not? wooyoung probably very busy now the Arena Tour is around the corner.

i dropped by to say i am still around lol. speaking of drama, i am watching junho's memory and marriage contract at the moment. the earlier about family man diagnosed with Alzheimer and latter is about single mom of very young kid diagnosed with cancer. some may get bored of the sickness background but i enjoy both dramas not really focus on romance. in my opinion junho's role in Memory is not well developed or described maybe because he's supporting character. his lawyer role requires more maturity and intellect of which i think has a lot to improve. i hope junho become more and more comfortable to express mature side of him as the drama progress.   

• Like 6

@missauditor- glad to see your posting. Saw a bit of Wgm cos of Eric nam, he was mc during yy Wgm. Envious of the last few couples- they have wedding photoshoot, the bride gets to try on many beautiful gowns, 1 couple even got tickets to Hawaii, 1 couple gets to shoot a mv, definately treated better, YY mostly doing DIY stuff, going to park, hiking etc. Luckily YY couple have fun even on their own

@amera46- thanks for the old video of wy saying 'I love u' and wanting to buy a house for his future wife, it makes me happy. Hope he does it soon

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

Off topic! @standingtallyy dear! "WALANG IWANAN" as a matter of fact im happy when i learn that you and @jbum

are my "KABABAYAN"we had same feelings towards YYCouple.Lets stick around until they finally confess the truth.

Im not a kind of changing changing ship im too old for that! :D YYCouple will be the 1st and last ship i  ever connnected

coz i dont feel the same way i felt with YYcouple the 1st time i incountered  them in  WGM.Their 1st meeting were so different 

among the rest.the following eps...the wedding ,development of reltionship.and final they magnitized me.:D:wub:But because

of Eric Nam whom i love also his a good boy and loved YYcouple while emceing WGM i try to watch him.

WOW! 2PM truly the hit group in Japan now.I could'nt imagine what they been through to get  this prestigous success

very versatile group,they can do anything.from singing. dancing, acting. hosting. directing. composing. producing  and now what i heard 

about Wooyoung new job ? Stylist !:)what else this guys wanna try to enhance their knowlegde and capabilities,,.i think they never stop  

how many languages they know by now? they are amazing...lucky Seyoung to have Wooyoung and vice versa.He has inspiration.

What about the rest? BIG ? Seyoungah!!! were waiting for your new drama!:wub:jm bored! i dont wanna watch other drama! 

Thanks for sharing the old documentary. It's nice rewatching those videos. 

2PM is really big in Japan. Just look at the list of their billboards. Just amazing. Their hard work when they started really paid off. It was a good move from JYP to bring them to Japan when they had a scandal with Khun.

Spoiler

High Qualities Billboards (Scheduled: 04/10 ~ 05/07)
+ 17-2, Udagawa-cho, Shibuya-ku, Tokyo (Inogashira street, across FOREVER 21)
+ 2-26-36 Minami Aoyama, Minato-ku, Tokyo (Near the Gaien station)
+ Other large billboards will be displayed in various parts of Tokyo

Shibuya Marui Visual Sheet (Scheduled: 04/16 ~ 04/29)
+ A large visual sheet will be displayed at Shibuya Marui OIOI building 
Video by adtruck48: https://youtu.be/qEMuHTBESv4

Window Posters on Tokyo Metro (Scheduled: 04/20 ~ 05/10)
+ Posters will be displayed above windows on Tokyo subways: Marunouchi, Chiyoda, & Hanzomon lines.
+ Two types of visuals will be displayed as a double-wide poster on it.
Video: http://bit.ly/1StKvLB

Shibuhachi Hit Vision (Scheduled: 04/25 ~ 05/01)
+ 15s spot ad will be broadcasted on 'Shibuhachi Hit Vision', the largest (420m) digital signage in Japan, placed at Shibuya scramble crossing.
+ To be broadcasted for 7 days between 7AM to 12AM.

Nationwide Promotion at FamilyMart Stores (Scheduled: 04/19 ~ 05/02)
+ Songs from 'GALAXY OF 2PM' to be played in the background at the stores.
+ To be promoted on the LCD of the cash register at the stores.

Tie-up Advertising with Gigafile (Scheduled: 04/25 ~ 05/01)
+ Tie-up advertising with a high volume file transfer service 'Gigafile' has been decided. http://gigafile.nu/

Nationwide Promotion at TOWER RECORDS Stores (Scheduled: 04/26 ~ 05/02)
+ "2PM x TOWER RECORDS" collaboration poster exhibition & Twitter project:
1. Follow TOWER RECORDS' twitter account @TOWER_KPOP.
2. Take pictures of the collaboration poster at any TOWER RECORDS store. Tweet the pictures using the hashtag ‪#‎2PMTR‬.
3. 6 random winners will be selected in the end and will receive a "2PM x TOWER RECORDS" collaboraton poster.
+ In-store panel exhibitions to be displayed at 23 TOWER RECORDS/TOWERmini stores.

SHIBUYA TSUTAYA (Scheduled: 04/26 ~ 05/01)
+ Huge flags/displays of 2PM's members will be displayed at the store.
+ 6 random customers, of those who bought 'GALAXY OF 2PM' at SHIBUYA TSUTAYA in the period: 04/26 to 05/09, will win the huge flags of the members (W90cm x H120cm).

TRANSLATED BY Rikakotsu @ Junkaystreethttps://twitter.com/JunkayStre…/…/721247687421497344/photo/1

Source: http://www.2pmjapan.com/galaxy-departures/

And also they are the first group to have different colors of light sticks for each members. So during concerts we can see a rainbow. Just amazing.

13000368_1724813587732406_87385636748681

13015210_1724813574399074_17497295681518

• Like 4

Good morning YY friends

Woke up to see that we have achieve more than 4.5 million views. Wow, so fast. Didn't expect it!!!

Thanks to all contributors, looks like a lot of people like to come here to read about 2pm, wy and sy 

• Like 5

Morning chingu....

I also like @elenskivios38. YY couple is my 1st and last couple I watch in wgm.. Sometime I asked myself why I'm so crazy about this couple.. Not bcoz of I'm bias of wy.. I felt this couple is pure couple..they so sincere to each other.. Can felt there is something between them, got sometime inside their heart and mind... So I continue ship and deluling this couple..forever!

Im so lucky to have u girls in this ship.. Even we are yet to meet up. I feel I'm so welcome here..so warm here..so fun here.. Thank you girls so making this ship this YYNation alive.. *group hug*

• Like 7