[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I saw this info. If this is true I am looking forward to their Arena Tour. Wooyoung treat her for lunch.I know now why he went to Japan. 

[INFO/TRANS] shannen_song: 2PM Arena Tour 2016's styling director! Director Wooyoung! I'm really looking forward to this arena tour because of director Wooyoung who's working hard, night and day^^ Finally next week!

Lunch bought by the 2PM Arena Tour 2016 styling director Wooyoung when he came to JYP Japan last time ^^
(Shannen Song's IG) https://www.instagram.com/p/BENIUcjOGuA/

safe_image.php?d=AQCGfiZHNh_2WtgX&w=470&

• Like 4

On 15/04/2016 at 10:39 AM, blame2pm said:

YY NATION LUNCH

In celebration of YY Anniversary, a small group of YY shippers from KL are going to meet up tomorrow for lunch. Please join us if you are in the area and are free.

Details as follows:

Venue: Seoul Garden in Sunway Putra Mall

Date: 16.04.15 (Saturday)

Time: 11.30am-2pm 

Tentative activities: Eat all you can buffet, re-watch of YY episodes, group delulu and a lot of laughs. :D

Alamak... I miss this part.. So busy this few days.. Until not aware on this meeting...

Anyway, @blame2pmand the rest,  enjoy the meet up!!... Next time I sure to join it... 

Thanks @chic-chic for the interview sharing... 6 of them are good..they are down to earth... Always entertain thier fans and us with their funniest... Aahhh they are so cute...want to hug them...

Miss sy... Hope she have a good rest before next project..

• Like 8

21 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

@amera46 Thanks for sharing. I share your delulu. That's obviously a dinner for two and I say a table made for dates. FBI friends check who owns the cellphone please hehe. 

Realized she posted on sat night- yes definately a date, nice ambience. U very sharp to spot the hp :lol:

I was looking at the food- ha ha

• Like 3

@Gerry58  I was looking on the food then I spotted the phone hehe. It's definitely a date with someone. The set up is not for a family dinner. This is the time that I wish there would be a "spoon picture incident" like what happened with Victoria and Changmin. 

Victoria-Weibo-Changmin.jpg

• Like 5

Fan accounts KCON cr jngwyng

Just like the usual, when WY tried to get off the stage first, the staff stopped him & made him go back to the stage.

TY and WY were like.. "Wait! Stop! Stop!" Trying to stop Minjun desperately

Jun. K shouted "Let's have a blast until the end! Is everybody ready!!??" in Japanese

2PM started to take off their jacket. TY opened the zipper at the back of MJ's clothes but WY scolded him so TY closed it .

JK: We're sweating a lot JH: Feels like summer JK: It's not a concert so we don't have any towels...

CS: Personally, I'm very excited for the arena tour TY: Personally? By yourself only? The most excited one in 2PM?

Seriously... I can't wait to hear "I'm everyone's vitamin, Wooyoung!" again 2 MORE WEEKS!!!!! ;AAAA;

CS: I'm 2PM's vitamin...... friend, Chansung! JH: Ah! Chansung, you thief!! WY: I'm 2PM's vitamin, Wooyoung!

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:)@chic-chic dear! are you sure with this spoon picture?well it was clearly seen that is Wooyoung! :w00t: lets not step into conclusion

ladies lets breath slowly slowy,,,i hope were not dreaming!

2PM Wooyoung's birthday celebration is incredible ! daebak! his poster and 2pm billboards are all round the city!

Their really loved in Japan! lucky @pm ! and so are we to have them especially Wooyoung with Seyoung

YYcouple ! WE LOVE YOU!