[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Another milestone for sy- very proud of her to get 18k loyal fans who are so sweet

As u can see she doesn't post to get publicity- all her posts are work related and she is a private person 

If u like her, please follow her 

• Like 3

Went to MDGSW drama forum- poor sehoon got attacked for marrying hye sang. They say he is a lousy prosecutor for not checking her background. Hey he is a prosecutor not a police or detective

. Hye sang comes from good family background, pretty and an architect- he already met the parents- why must be check when dy (who he works for) and sw (who is his house tenant) didn't warn him.

Even a clever person like kmh got conned into thinking his daughter is dating a prosecutor 

Sorry sehoon will go with hye sang - whether they end up together is up to the writer 

Well at least there are still postings even though they hate hye sang. Sy fighting!! 

Note- playing hye sang is very poor thing- she got her hair pulled, oh wol's husband always choke her, oh wol throw things at her, she got slapped, have to cry so many times- mbc better pay her well! 

• Like 1

from BTS pic
@Gerry58 at the drama forum people are missing the main point that
at the end it is just a drama(entertainment) they should relax and see where the writer is going 
they take things very seriously 
one thing for sure is they hate the guts of hyesang (bravo! seyoungah)
I have waited for this so long 
this means seyoungah is where supposed to be 
and BTW drama rating clearly doesn't get affected if any one dropped watching !
in fact it is increasing 

as for the drama itself yes there is somewhere where I wondered why this happen!
and if it is necessary but 
still the writer must know what he is doing 
I can't fully judge till the last ep 
for hye sang I don't know why I have this is strong feeling 
that she will end up dead (committing suicide)most likely 
considering that it is too late for her to be forgive 
anyway I'm definitely getting excited to know how this story is gonna be summed up 

• Like 3