[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

News article about 2PM enlistment. I hope Wooyoung marry before he enlist. That's the best option.

All of 2PM, with the exception of Nichkhun, still has to enlist in the army. In a recent interview, the group expressed their dilemma over their impending enlistment.
During an interview for promotions of their fourth album, it was revealed that “although exact dates have not been set, all members with the exception of Nichkhun plan to enlist soon.”

Jun.K, who would be the first member to enlist, said “Taecyeon and I are considering enlisting together, but as for the other members, we haven’t discussed any details.”

He further went on to say, “If we go one by one, it won’t be until 6 years later, when I’m 35, that 2PM would be able to have a group comeback.”

On the same matter, Taecyeon said, “But we don’t have that many members, and there are many possibilities that we have to shorten the inactivity of 2PM.”

Taecyeon later told interviewers, “In addition, we do have times where we attend events, in which one or two members aren’t able to join us. That is when we really feel the importance of every member’s presence. If we were to promote, however, I believe sub-units would be the best option for us.”

Wooyoung continued by saying, “I will feel very lonely having to promote without all the members. Especially because Junho recently did a solo promotion in Japan, I felt a bigger sense of loneliness.”

Although nothing is final, Jun.K will have to enlist on January of 2017. Fortunately, Taecyeon assured fans by revealing that 2PM will continue all current and future promotions and schedules until Jun.K’s enlistment.

How do you feel about the situation in general?

Source: TV Daily

• Like 2

@chic-chic I feel they should all enlist same time and get over with it. 2 years not very long, can still put out an album before they go, just cannot promote 

If sub- unit then will be more than 2 years before they perform as a group 

As for wy, hope before he goes in, he gets married like the super junior guy cos if he waits till he comes out, sy might get taken by someone else

People watching MDGSW 

@Gerry58 I agree with you for all 5 of them to enlist at the same time. Khun can still promote for 2PM then after two years they have a comeback.  

I really want him to marry before enlisting just like Sungmin from Super Junior. His wife can visit him anytime without worrying about the media unlike if they are just dating secretly it would be hard to visit him. It's also worrying about breaking up. Most actors and actresses break up before enlisting or after enlisting.

• Like 1

Thank you @yyluv @wingting @Gerry58. I make cakes as side business actually. My day job is the same as Hye Sang's. I love being creative and challenged...so if you guys need a cake or a house...you can let me know. HAHA. (shameless self promotion)

7 hours ago, wingting said:

That scene was really intimate to me too...not only did he pulled her waist closer towards him as he kissed her...but afterwards the way HIS FINGERS SLIDE OVER HER STOMACH....SO FREAKING INTIMATE!!  And when Seyoung missed his first kiss so she pulled his head closer to her all like "please kiss me again"....You dont do that with friends you just dont. Haha okay I shall calm down now. Im just still not over that scene. 

Thinking about them enlisting will lead me into depression. I would prefer all of them enlist together too.

• Like 7

Just now, wingting said:

Sorry for my comparison but it's too real for me! Nobody can bit WY when they act some inimating scenes with SY! See WY's hands, he hold SY as tight as possible and where his hands put (near SY's hip)! How can other actors do it to SY, hehehe! 

This scene is also too real for me. It seems that both of them forgot they are filming. How Wooyoung hold Seyoung's waist and how Seyoung pull Wooyoung's head towards her for another kiss is just too intimate. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, chic-chic said:

@Gerry58 I agree with you for all 5 of them to enlist at the same time. Khun can still promote for 2PM then after two years they have a comeback.  

I really want him to marry before enlisting just like Sungmin from Super Junior. His wife can visit him anytime without worrying about the media unlike if they are just dating secretly it would be hard to visit him. It's also worrying about breaking up. Most actors and actresses break up before enlisting or after enlisting.

A break up might not be so bad cos u can't expect a girl to wait 2 years. The guy can always change after 2 years and end up with a younger gf. If after 2 years and both still single, then can get back together again. Of course the best solution is get married before enlisting, start family early since wy is rich enough 

@blame2pm If YY couple gets married, we will commission u to make a wedding cake and plan a Party for all the shippers :P:P:P:lol::lol::lol:

• Like 3