[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

According to the Japanese Newspaper, 2PM ranked 11th in Japan Top artists (numbers of viewers that watch their concert), before 2PM, all of them are very popular in Japan. They are also the third popular K-POP group in Japan and attracted 45.6K to enjoy their concert during 2015.....Quite success for them to enter into Japanese Marketarrow-10x10.png

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Ha ha - mbc release some more pics of Sy cos they are so popular- she has the most clicksarrow-10x10.png 

<20151229> White Paper - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young makeup look in the shooting location…”Like an Angel”

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young makeup look in the shooting location…”Like an Angel”. The appearances of Park Se Young, out of the camera were captured.

Today (29th),MBC exhibited some BTS images of weekend drama <My Daughter Geum Sa Wol> in their official web page. In these pictures, Park Se Young concentrated on her make-up in the shooting location.

Park Se Young selected a long hairstyles with curved and a luxurious orange light lipstick. Her smiles, like an angel was totally different with Oh Hye Sang in<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. It caught people’s eyes.

In <My Daugher, Geum Sa Wol> EP34 which was broadcasted on 27th, Oh Hye Sang (Park Sa Young) accepted a proposal from Joo Se Hoon (Do Sang Woo).

Park Se Young is playing in the drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> which is broadcasted every weekend 10:00PM in MBC

http://www.whitepaper.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=57307#_adtep

• Like 5

22 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Latest photo - just posted

<20151229> AsianTen - Jeon-In Hwa took a photo with Park Se Young and Song Chang Min, warm friendship

Jeon In Hwa exhibited a picture with Park Se Young and Song Chang Min.

Jeon In Hwa shared a picture in her Instagram recently.

In the picture, Jeon In Hwa took a photo with Park Se Young and Song Chang Min, they are filming for the drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. They sat closely and stared at the camera. Especially Park Se Young dressed traditional clothes, Hanbok. It caught people’s eyes.

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is broadcasted every weekend at 10:00PM.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=312&aid=0000161204

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

@chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing about the information of 2PM and GOT7. As you know what they will perform in MBC Gayo, I will not share my translation. I will only share WY's news later....

See you later, my YY friends.....

• Like 5

@wingting - thanks for posting all the news articles about sy. Very happy for her.

They even use my words 'angelic'.  :)

Mbc now realize how popular she is. They can use her for advertising- she will sell lots of products. Just keep writing more articles eg how she maintain her nice complexion,  etc. This helps to promote mdgsw so they can beat all competition and be no 1

• Like 2

18 hours ago, ilikeme said:

Wooyoung the dancer is my favorite. Dancers that wins the first place in JYPE's audition like Wooyoung, Got7's JB and Junior tend to have more groove. Other dancers are good too but there is just something that makes Wooyoung's dance prettier than others.

I think it's because he seems to be in his own world when he dances. Like it's effortless and just part of him. Not a conscious effort but just enjoying himself when he dances.

• Like 3