[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151224> WY - Interview - Stars from Korea Season 2 EP 11 (with translation)

Here is the link and English translation of today's interview - Star from Korea Season 2

Link : http://tieba.baidu.com/p/4231256763

Translations:

Start at 01:02 and 2PM appeared at 03:18
03:19 Narration: 2PM Nickhun, Chan Sung, Woo Young
03:27: Narrations: Idol's group: Powerful Performance: 2PM
03:34: Narrations: No matter in movies or drama, they show their charm in different area. Super entertainers
03:47 Narrations: Face to face with animal idol 2PM, start now
03:52 MC: Hello, 2PM member, Nice to meet you
03:54 MC: Where's other members? Why only 3 members this time ?
03:58 CS: We are free
04:03 NK: We are free, compare with them
04:06 MC: You said you are free but you went to Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and Thailand for the last album. You even ranked No. 1 in ITunes. I did a research for it. It's only the second day of your comeback
04:25 2PM: Thanks you
04:27 MC: So I think HongKonger don't listen songs during weekday and they only heard your song on that day
04:34 CS: May be it's only a coincidence. They wanted to hear some songs on that day
04:43 MC: You also held a concert in 4 countries, China, Japan and US
04:47 CS: Yes, our Europe and US tour
04:51 MC: Any different in concert between Korea and US?
04:55 NK: In fact, we are quite surprised and touching that foreigners followed us to sing Korean songs. Of course I'm also a foreigner. Yes, I am foreigner. However, I'm proud of it and I'm satisfied
05:11 CS: Now you become a Korean
05:16 MC: The promotion for <My House> was very short
05:17 2PM: Yes, it's right
05:20 MC: A week? Fans regret about it, right
05:21 NK: We are sorry too
05:22 MC: Thus, can you sing a part of it for us?
05:26 WY: Oh, sing <My House> now?
05:31 CS: We only have three members here and the main singers are not here
05:35 CS: Even though it's sad, let me sing a part of it, ok?
05:42 Chan Sung sang <My House> ...It's alright, let go home with me......
05:56 MC: However, the truth is men always talk this lyric (let go home with me)
06:01 2PM: Yes
06:03 CS: Men always say this phase (The lyric of <My House> Let's go home with me)
06:05 MC: That's alright, (he said to Woo Young)
06:07 CS: Woo Young, What's matter with you? Inviting friends whatever, it's ok. We are ready, let's go to my house
06:11 MC: Yes, right so what's matter?
06:15 CS: Woo Young, what's wrong with you?
06:23 MC: To be honest, you don't think sthg dirty when you see the name of this song. However, you will think sthg dirty after you hear the lyrics carefully
06:31 NK: It's also the charm of this song
06:35 <My House> (Lyrics: Go to my house and don't let anybody knows)
06:47 MC: Am I bad if I imagine like that?
06:49 2PM: No...
06:50 MC No? Hahahaha
06:53 CS: We were also fantasizing continuously while we were performing
06:56 NK: Really, you think about it?
07:02 MC: 2PM is not only a group but you are also active in other area
07:06 MC: Your acting is very good
07:10 MC: Who is the first to play in the drama?
07:12 NK: Chan Sung is the first. He played a comedian <High Kick>
07:21 Chan Sung's drama
07:31 CS: It's my first time, 9 years ago
07:35 MC: Any comment that members gave you when you acted in the drama?
07:40 CS: They didn't even ask me
07:46 NK: Then, it's Nickhun
07:49 NK: Woo Young and Taecyeon played in "Dream High"
07:54 Woo Young and Taecyeon in <Dream High>
08:01 MC: Woo Young, You acted a foreign student in Dream High
08:07 CS: He practiced 100 times for the first dialogue
08:11 WY: It was an English's dialogue. I trained my first dialogue for three months. The dialogue was "Is it my turn already?" The pronunciation always made me confuse. I asked older brother Nickhun and Taecyeon a lot at that time
08:26 Woo Young in <Dream High>
08:36 MC: If I only look at Woo Young's appearance, you really look like a foreign student
08:40 WY: I have been living in Busan for 20 years. I was born and grew up in Busan
08:49 MC: Thus, Woo Young played a foreign student and spoke in English due to your character. Nickhun acted a drama in China <Always be the same for you>
08:57 NK: Yes, I have one more besides this one, it's <Looking for Aurora>
09:03 MC: It hasn't broadcasted yet. What's it about?
09:09 NK: I acted a lawyer and I'm naughty and bad
09:15 CS: This type of drama should have something abnormal relationship.
09: 23 NK: I'm a lawyer and return from America. I love a girl but my friend loves her too. This girl doesn't like my friend at the beginning but they fall in love later. Thus, I choose to leave finally
09:39 MC: You are a single at the end. So how about <Always be the same for you>
09:44 NK: It's an idol's drama. It's a funny and relaxing TV drama
09:50 MC: Do audience like it?
09:52 NK: They quite enjoyed it. It ranked No.1 in Youku at that time
09:59 MC: Youku, right? This programme would be broadcasted in Youku
10:04 NK: Youku, I love You (in Chinese)
10:09 MC: Not only in China, you also played a movie in Japan and Thailand, right?
10:15 NK: Oh yes....? I forget it cos I played a small characters
10:24 MC: How many languages can you speak?
10:26 NK: In fact, I'm not fluent. Compare with Korean...?
10:30 WY: About Korean....he is better than us in speaking Korean. We are very surprised sometimes. How can he speak like that? Sometimes we really shock
10:41 MC: Please use five languages to say a simple phase, like I Love You
10:49 NK: I Love You (English, Korean, Thai, Japanese and Chinese)
11:04 MC: This time, little bit longer, "Please marry me"
11:11 CS & WY: It's a question in Chinese.
11:12 WY: Okay, let's practice first. It's fine to provide a screen only.
11:35 WY & CS: Let's start
11:39 MC: Okay, Korean first, English, Thai, Japanese
11:57 CS: Please stop
12:01 MC: Japanese again and Chinese
12:19 WY: Next week in Hot Star Close Up 2PM part 2
12:25 WY & CS: Please look forward, everybody

Enjoy it, My YY friends

Merry Christmas and have a wonderful and warm Christmas with your friends and family

• Like 6

20151223 – topstarnews - [Project] <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, Trendy "fashion styling"....I'd like to put it on (SY’s part)

[topstarnews Jo Hye Jin reporter] # My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol #Park Se Young

Actress wore Paper Pattern Group 's "Shartoren" in weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> and became a hot topic.

Actress Park Se Young (Oh Hye Sang) wore the product of Shatoren in Episodes 31 (Broadcast on 19 December) and Episodes 32 (Broadcast on 20 December). Increasing inquiries about the products in both SHATOREN's main store and branches after the drama was broadcasted. The effect of "Oh Hye Sang Fashion" is fully approved.

Park Se Young wore Shatoren's fur to come up at the scene which Lee Yeon Doo (Kang Dai-Rae) conveyed a present to Park Se Young (Oh Hye Sang). It's the main winter product of Shatoren, They used fox fur as a material at the outer entire surface and a hat. Leather is used in the sleeve. It contains the features of heat retention and stylish. A wrinkle like waves which make naturally for the fur and these feminine beauties become more attractive 

This product was called "Oh Hye Sang's fur" after the drama was broadcasted. Meanwhile, telephone inquiries were increased rapidly at its main store and branches.

In addition, Park Se Young (Oh Hye Sang) bought Shatoren's product via its online store in episodes 32 (Broadcast on 20 Dec) and she opened a parcel after she received courier at home. The characteristics of her coat are an A-Line design and sew a fox fur around the collar. Not only warmth but also upgrades its femininity. It's also called "Hye Sang's coat" and the numbers of inquiries that both Shatoren's main store and its branches received increasing rapidly after the drama was broadcasted.

Shatoren said it's their first time to exhibit various fashion styles through an actress in the drama. Due to the high rating (29.7%) of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> (Episode 32), Shatoren gained a high popularity from the viewers.

http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=168036#_adtep

• Like 6

20151224 – Money Today M - Glamor makeup, <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young vs <All About My Mom> Jo Bo Ah (Only SY’s Part) 

[Money Today M Mun ji young Reporter] [Variations of Lip colour, "Park Se Young".., "Jo Bo Ah" Concentration on skin tone and round eyes]

Even though there are lacks of tycoon's (Chaebol) daughter in weekend drama, various styling of Actresses still make the drama interesting. Today, we are going to compare the current weekend drama, MBC <My daughter, Geum Sa Wol> villain Oh Hye Sang's (Park Se Young) beauty styling and KBS2 <All About My Mom> Jang Chae-ri's (Jo Bo Ah) youthful styling.

Park Se Young, different lip colour created different atmospheres...Nude tone vs colourful

Park Se Young plays a villain Oh Hye Sang and brought an outstanding performance in <MY Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. Her big eyes and colourful facial features drew audience's attention. In order to show her small face in front of the camera, she used a series of brown eye shadow. Refined eyes and bright eyeliner made her more sexy and modern.

Especially, Park Se Young used different lip colour. Oh Hye Sang did everything to escape the status of an orphan and she succeeds finally. She emphasized on the chic feel with using a nude tone colour. When she did something badly, she selected a bright pink or coral lip colour so as to maximize her character.

She made her hair with waves to create an elegant feeling. These curled hair styles match with some simple jewelry, like pearl earrings and necklace with small pattern

CR: http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=1038&oid=008&aid=0003602485

• Like 5

14 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Hunus just posted Sy's latest photo 

she is so very very pretty :wub:

20151224 - Herald POP - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, “Merry Christmas” greeting made fans surprised

[Herald POP Song Yun hui Reporter] <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, conveyed Christmas greetings.

On 24th, Park Se Young’s agency, Hunus Entertainment posted a photo of Park Se Young in their official Instagram and left a message – Merry Christmas, wish you have a happy Christmas.

In this photo, Park Se Young wore a white padding and stared at a camera

Especially, Park Se Young’s facial features which look like a doll, her purity and popularity caught people’s eyes.

On the other hand, Park Se Young is currently participating in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> which is broadcasted every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002752746

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

There are around 8-10 newspaper mentioned SY's photo today, similar content they reported and I selected the longest one.

@Gerry58: Thanks for your support too....Merry Christmas to you and your family....

@chic-chic: Thanks for your information and of course, Merry Christmas......May I add your link (2PM Stars form Korea) in my post with English translation cos I can't find a better one...Thanks so much....

@angelangie and @yyluv: Thanks for your blessing, it's nice....

@Rizki Handini: Take care and Get well soon

Again, Merry Christmas and have a great time with your family and friends

Have a happy Christmas Day, my YY friends

• Like 6

Just now, wingting said:

@chic-chic: Thanks for your information and of course, Merry Christmas......May I add your link (2PM Stars form Korea) in my post with English translation cos I can't find a better one...Thanks so much....

Your welcome.  Of course you can add the link and thank you for your translation. Without you I wont understand the video. Thanks Merry christmas

• Like 1