[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I've watched that too. So now I've watched all the 2pm member 'dating' shows. What I can conclude is all the 2pm boys are decent gentlemen. They type you bring home to meet your parents haha. 

@ilikeme Thank you so much for the link! I've bookmarked it. When Jun K slipped up about one member dating, the timing suggests that he was referring to Nichkhun right. I kinda like the concept of The Romantic & Idol. So dramatic like the couples change so many times omg who will they pick in the end the omg lol. If only the time frame was longer than 4 days I'd be more invested in the relationships. Still interesting nevertheless.

• Like 2

WY is now performing in Samsung Medical Center. His hairstyle is great today.

@elfart: Thanks for your preview. They seemed to ask WY about his character, Jason in Drama High and the language problem he faced during filming. Let's wait for their interview on Thursday. I think they will provide Chinese Sub (cos it would be broadcasted in Chinese's web) and hope I can translate the content to all of you

@amera46: I know it's really hard to work and study at the same time, Fighting my YY friend, I always support you....

@Gerry58: Thanks for your review EP3..I enjoy it so much

@blame2pm: Congrats to your friend. Hope you and your friends have a wonderful night...

We have lots of sharing about SY's interview today..May I share my view tonight? Today it's a traditional festival in Hong Kong. We will have dinner with family.

To our YY friends: Please stay healthy and be happy with your families all the time.

See you later, my YY friends 

• Like 4

@elfart- thanks- interesting- they ask khun to say I love u in different languages 

@wingting - enjoy your holiday. Sy got interview? Don't worry, take your time with the translation. Will wait for it

Wy's hair is brown with red on top- cool- 2-tone

Glad 2pm doing charity work- entertaining the sick :wub:

@blame2pm - yes any of 2pm ideal bf Material- girl is lucky to nab them

• Like 3

@Gerry58 On Khuntoria, Victoria is actually very cute and likable thus I think Nichkhun's reactions to her was really genuine, even the hosts in Radio Star had that reaction on her. But the producers tried too hard to make Khuntoria real that even Khun and Victoria looked like they were forced to do it. They asked them to do many obvious couple stuffs together. Now interestingly, if the producers asks if WY and SY were really dating without even doing the grandeur stuff Khuntoria did, what actually happened on YY WGM set??? :wub:

• Like 4

@ilikeme - Khun is very friendly aand gentlemenly, last part Vic cried, khun eyes also watery

i wish there is bts of YY wgm, a lot of hidden stuff.

I suspect they kissed- remember the camera zoom out when they were sleeping in the guesthouse? 

Also in radio star episode- the mc jinyoung says they look like dating 

They sense something that's why they ask wy 

So many feel it so we can't be wrong 

• Like 2

@Gerry58  Pssstttt... those fan arts are not mine... I should put credit next time... oooppsss!! :phew:

What's with WY and turtle necks these days? He kept wearing them and he looked good in them too but my dirty mind kept thinking ... HICKIES all over his neck!! Seyoung aahhh... you noty girl!!! kekekeee!! :wub:

tumblr_nlttgsC9Ba1skc2yho1_250.gif

cr:  folksneedheros's tumblr

• Like 6

20151223 – WY - Nikkei - “Stars from Korea” 2PM Woo Young answered with laughter “Nickhun’s Korean is better than us”  (Only WY's part)

2PM Woo Young mentioned Nickhun’s Korean ability

Broadcasting on 24th Dec 2015, “Stars from Korea” Season 2 Episode 11, they invited animal idol 2PM as a guest for Hot Star Section. 2PM represents Korean wave and receives lots of love from all over the world. They took an exclusive interview with Nickhun, Woo Young and Chan Sung

“In Dream High 1, I acted as a foreign student, Jason. Thus, I always spoke in English in the drama. I practiced it for three months but still confused with the pronunciation. Meanwhile, I tormented my older brother, Khun and Taecyeon, who are good in English” Woo Young explained.

However, MC said, the appearance of WY looks like a foreign student. “This place is Busan and I have been living for 20 years” WY replied with laughter.

“On the other hand, Nickhun can speak several languages in China’s Drama, Japan and Thailand’s movie. I’m really surprised that his Korean is even better than us.” WY answered humbly and praised Nickhun’s Korean ability.

MC requested Nickhun to use 5 languages to speak “I love U”. He completely used these languages and showed the appearance of “Prince of Languages” to the audience.

CR: http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=009&aid=0003649698

• Like 3

@blame2pm and @standingtallyy: You mentioned that there's a little chance that it's not SY that WY's dating from SY's recent interview. As I checked, SY's latest interview is bnt magazine,  is it the same as I or you have a full version of this interview. If yes, please share with me cos I'm translating SY's bnt interview (I shared WGM and WY's part before). I can save my time to share other to you. Thanks so much.

In bnt interview, SY mentioned about WGM and WY. 1, She thought that "We Got Married" is the hardest for her to play 2, She struggled but she finally decided to use her own personalities in WGM. 3, She and WY showed their real characters in spicy food competition in WGM 4, She still keeps contact with WY or sometimes greets each other

Until now, SY did two interview which mentioned WGM and WY. Similar answers that she replied to the media. She always mentioned that she used her real personalities in WGM. That's means her confession at the end of WGM was from her heart, not acting. Of course, no matter how many time you review, SY's reactions were so natural and I don't think her acting skill can play it like that. If you confess your feeling to someone and he kisses you several times in return, but he doesn't do anything with you later, will you still keep in touch with him? As SY said in the interview during WGM, if they contact each other after WGM, she will know how to handle their relationship from their feelings. The fact is that they still keep contact now, thus what does it mean?

As my observation, WY is dating, he's so obvious. In fact, fans saw he drove a car to JYP building in July 2014. They were surprised. They can't take photo and then they reported several times that he bought an Audi. Last month, some fans took a photo and said he drove an Audi with Nickhun. Of course, it's not a fact to prove that he has a relationship with someone. From his interview and songs, you can feel how happy he is. His interview always make you think of SY and WGM. Sometimes he also shared something fishy by himself, like his ideal valentine's day in Music Japan and how can he play sky-diving in OkJangKhun etc. Anyone you think of, except SY? These are what he did with SY. In fact, I think WY always posted something's weird in IG and Twitter after SY returned to the industry, especially when SY has some news with other male actors and has kissing scene. The timing for him to post was so match with SY's activities. Beside, members of 2PM always teased him, not only in magazine but also in TV interview, they are very obvious too. It's easy for us to find something which related to SY. WY always has the same reactions when they teased him.

To be honest, both of them are clear and smart person and they know exactly what they are doing. SY's answer about her ideal type is always the same before, during and after WGM - she doesn't have an ideal type. She also has a clear relationship with her partners. She said she selected Lee Jong Suk to be her best friend and Jin Woon to be his brother, it's not Senior Lee Sang Woo, it's his character and Kangin is her older brother and she will rescue him first based on his character. She explained the relationship with them clearly, except Woo Young. Until now, she still doesn't classify the relationship with WY, friends? Partner in WGM? It's very easy for her to make it clear with WY, like we haven't contacted each other after WGM or yes we keep contact cos we are friends. If SY knows WY is in love with someone, she will definitely make their relationship clear. It's not good for her to answer like that to media if WY is caught by them and she will be embarrassed. SY knows she has many YY fans but we also show our support with her solo works rather than only with WY. Thus she doesn't need to confuse us for maintaining the popularity, it's not necessary for her to do that and she won't do it based on her personalities.

Besides, she didn't select Lee Dong Hwi as an ideal type, she said it will be fine if the character of her ideal type, like older brother Lee Dong Hwi, funny, nice, polite and has its own styles. That's is.

WY, as well, he likes pull and push but he's very clear with private life cos the images of 2PM is very important in his life. He won't do sthg bad to affect 2PM. He knows what he did in WGM. He said he knows he can kiss SY's forehead or face or hug her but he still wanted to kiss her lips. If he has a secret girlfriend, he will absolutely make it clear with SY in order to respect his girl friend and protect his images. Is it necessary for him to kiss SY in WGM and make you think of her after WGM so as to protect his girl friend? Is it dangerous for him to do it if he is caught by media? On the other hand, I don't think members of 2PM will tease him if he has a secret girl friend cos it's secret. They will keep their brother's privacy rather than teasing him always.

I like them due to their personalities, they are brave and straight even WGM finished nearly two years. Of course they can't tell us directly but they always give us hints implicitly. They don't need to use their relationship for the popularity. They should do it during WGM, not after WGM. Remember if they didn't mention their frequent contact in WGM, we still didn't know how close they are out of filming. They don't follow each other on IG or Twitter and support each other works but they only contact via phone? They are strange and fishy or it may be their ways to communicatearrow-10x10.png with each other. Of course, it's their private lives after WGM, we can only read their information and find out the hints. That's why I try my best to share with all of you so that we can discuss it. I like to discuss in here cos our YY friends are smart and mature, we can accept different opinion. We can bring out sthg new from different aspects.

I respect all your view but I agree with @Gerry58 and @amera46 that I still believe it's SY cos they are too many coincidence. Time will tell our YY friends.....

Sorry for my long post, thanks for your patient to read it and welcome for your comment.

Have a happy day, my YY friends   

• Like 11