[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wow some fans can go overboard. This famous actress had a meal with a guy, she post on IG

Her fans start questioning who the guy is, say her Wgm hubby will be upset etc. etc

They also harrass the poor guy. It is her private life

Sometimes better don't post at all. 

That is an example of crazy delusional fans

Luckily fans have been leaving encouraging messages on Sy's IG

<20151218> YY WGM – Review –Episode Two

Episode Two started with an awkward silence. It’s normal for them to have dead air as it’s their blind date. Based on their personalities, I don’t think they only have this silence and it’s good for MBC to show this part to express their nervousness.

SY began their conversation, she asked WY’s hometown. After SY said she likes men with accent. WY can’t say it immediately and asked how does he do? He even tried hardly to speak it. In fact, he struggled what he said to show his accent rather than he can’t speak. It’s one of the characters that SY described her ideal style thus he really wanted to show it as he is from Busan. SY as well, she asked WY which styles of girl he likes. She was disappointed with WY’s answer at first. Why she care WY’s ideal type? She’s only his partner in WGM, isn’t she? WY always said something which is not related to WGM. He didn’t want to communicate with polite speech. Not only he wanted to get closer with SY but also he wanted to be SY’s friend. That’s why SY was shocked and said okay, we’re friends. WY was so happy to speak comfortably with SY, how hard for them to do it.

WY performed his piano talent to SY in order to let her gain more understanding about him. He selected this is love because it’s his first song which is written by himself. He explained too much about it and made SY feel sad. She even asked him that did he miss his ex-girlfriend. In fact, I don’t think WY missed his ex-girlfriend and it’s past for him. Due to this reason, he explained it straightly to her. If he misses her, he definitely will not mention it. He merely to tell her, this song is the first song that he wrote. Luckily, SY thought it’s funny and seemed like they can get closer via these things. How mature and thoughtful she is. It’s her real personality cos she doesn’t have special feeling on WY in their first date; thus she wasn’t angry as it’s like a story of her friend.

WY invited SY to sit next to him. SY was shocked and you can see SY sat with him with some distance. WY can still perform very well in their first date. Can’t imagine they were so close after they got along with each other and WY can’t perform in front of SY later. SY said she learnt piano when she was young and didn’t practice for a long time. She didn’t show her piano talent cos she didn’t want to show him without trainings, especially in front of WY, a professional singer. SY linked all WY said immediately after he sang a lyric of this is love. That’s mean SY listened carefully what WY said and expressed her concerns. How serious of SY? SY even questioned him, is that why he played this now? I love WY’s reaction; he said hey, I was not that kind of person with little bit anger. His expression seems telling SY that I just let you know more about me and my music. I know what I’m doing and I’m not a bad and impolite person.

WY was so happy that he has similar music preference with SY. However, he was surprised and can’t believe that SY released a solo album. Of course, WY asked the details about her album even SY gave the same answer. It’s not the fact that he asked these questions due to his nervousness. The production of 2PM’s album is quite different with SY’s. 2PM may record some songs long time ago and select for their latest album, not like SY’s. SY really likes indie music, she mentioned Hyukoh in btn magazine. They are one of the popular indie bands in Korea. SY was embarrassed when WY listened her song, she thought she was showing off to the professional singer in their first date and she didn’t know what WY think, particularly WY listened seriously and smiled.

Later, they made chocolate together. They always tried new things in WGM, sharing their first experience with each other, how precious WGM for them. WY fed SY first; they were embarrassed and can’t look at each other directly. A chocolate rose, really one of the characteristics for both YY and us, even after WGM….Rose Girl….we know it. Even though SY was quiet and mature, she sometimes punished WY to express her anger; of course it’s just a small punishment. She requested WY to make baby’s breath because it’s enough for her to hear WY’s love story. As I said before, WY has lack of love experience, that’s why he was disappointed when he presented what he did for SY. SY always encourage and thank WY, no matter what silly things he did. It made me remember WY said in his interview (thankful heart in his relationship).

They have dinner in a unique restaurant. WY really wanted to get closer with SY but he always scared her. I think this restaurant was selected by WY as WY asked her seriously about the food. How eager of WY to call SY a wife or he wanted SY to decide how to call each other in their first date. I love SY’s simile after she heard wife-nim, so sweet. You can feel how serious of SY even how to name WY, she wanted to do it naturally rather than for the show.

SY likes puzzles; she was glad after she saw it. In order to make them closer, WGM tried their best to show their similarities via puzzles. WGM treated WY very well, they found a girl who matches most of his ideal type and has a similar background. They have too much coincidence and how special and amazing they are. That’s why they were surprised after they explored their common. They relaxed and shared more via these topics. Again, when SY explained her view on eyes contacts and please remembered her eyes contact with WY at last, so much feeling. Lastly, SY was awkward when WY said he wanted her to be honest. It seemed that WY wants to know more about SY, not only for WGM but also a real SY. Please look at his expression, he was sincere and promise he will be honest too. Meanwhile, SY wanted more communication with WY so as to avoid misunderstanding and know more about him.

Even though WY always said something wrong to SY in their first date, he repeated to explain clearly after he discovered. He hopes SY will understand his meaning. That’s why he was little angry after she said the reason why he played piano at that moment. He said it naturally and immediately, I’m not that kind of person. WY doesn’t like lying. You can see what he requested SY and his promise at the end of EP 2. To be honest, it’s only a show, is it necessary for them to be honest? Thus, WY was angry after SY still misunderstood him. As he knows exactly what he’s doing and the consequences that he has a secret girl friend while in WGM. I trusted him when there’s a rumor about him during WGM. SY as well, she’s a sensitive person even she’s clam always and expressed her anger quietly. She also focuses on sharing and honesty. Will SY still get closer with WY if she knows WY has a girlfriend?

The reason why they are special is that they show their personalities naturally for each other, not for the show.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************

Really sorry for my late review, hope I will catch up your review next week. Let me collect their information and share with you later...

Enjoy it and see you later

Happy weekend, my YY friends

• Like 5

@wingtingThanks for reminding about the chocolate rose.

I forgot that was the first thing they make together.

No wonder he wrote rose girl.

Wy make mistakes while being truthful. He didn't have to give so much details about the song but maybe he doesn't want to hide anything. I also trust he was single cos sy is smart enough to check up on him, same as he check up on her. 

Thanks for taking time to write- really enjoy reading

• Like 1

@Gerry58 I have problems with reality shows especially ones like WGM. LOL. Khuntoria felt a little forced at times and don't get me start on Taecyeon and Gui Gui. Chansung's too, lets just say I wasn't even curious. Haha. I even almost dropped YY Couple at episode 8 but episode 9 took me in, and now I'm stuck. :sweatingbullets:

Jun.K's Romantic & Idol was so so, since he pretty much friend zoned all the girls right at the start and played it casually instead of being extra serious like Zea's Hyunshik. Junho's Music & Lyrics with Kim So Eun was too short to even start anything and funny that Kim So Eun did WGM afterwards. Though we did get a good song from Junho at the end. 

Basically all members of 2PM did some sort of dating reality show and the King is obviously Wooyoung. He did too well. Haha.

Adam Couple is the best, since Jo Kwon actually knew Gain before and they were quite comfortable with each other since start. The reason people like them is not because they are romantic, but because they are too funny and its all good variety. I actually watched a bit of Leeteuk and Sora because its SuJu so I thought it should be funny but it looks like they wanted another forced romance so I bailed (yes I bail a lot of shows for this reason. LOL). 

Funny thing is my favorite WGM is Adam Couple and YY Couple, Jo Kwon and Wooyoung are actually best friends in JYP. Haha.

• Like 3

20151215 – topstarnews - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, secrets of stylish villainess styling, I want to imitate too

<My daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se Young, refined villainess styling becomes a hot topic.

Park Se Young acted a villainess Oh Hye Sang in MBC weekend drama, <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. Her jealousy and desires made her to do wrongdoing. However, her sensible evil woman fashion such as a white-collar jacket, Angolan knit, trench coat in the drama attracted audience’s eyes,

On the other hand, a chic and unique black colour bag matches in all styling and raise a modern and cosmopolitan style. Especially, the spiral gold zipper details on the bag, strengthens its luxuriousness. It fits Hye Sang’s role that is a manager in the construction office and becomes more attractive.

Rye Su Jin, Park Se Young’s stylist said, “Thanks to the 28% high rating of <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, the popularity of Oh Hye Sang’s fashion is rising. As Park Se Young continues to wear these clothes and bags in the drama, people often shows their interest in Oh Hye Sang’s styles. They also follow Park Se Young’s villainess images”

Meanwhie, a bag which completed Park Se Young’s villainess look in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is French contemporary brand, Lancaster’s collection, New Betty Bag.

CR: http://article.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=166008#_adtep

• Like 5

11 hours ago, chic-chic said:

Aside from 2young, I have watched Dimple Couple, Khuntoria, Adam Couple, Taecgui, Heepuff and even Chansung Chinese version of WGM. Currently I am also  checking on KSY couple. It's not a typical idol couple but the wife is a veteran actress whose 7 years older than his husband. I've been following their forum as well as a silent shipper.

I just checked this news. I was not aware that they even have this poll.  Jonghyun and Gong Seung won but for me the most lovey dovey scene is still 2young Paldam scene. How about you guys what is your 2young lovey dovey scene?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/which-scene-was-chosen-by-the-viewers-as-the-most-lovey-dovey-scene-in-we-got-married

This is interesting 

[!!] ‪#‎2PM‬ "My House" will be played by a hologram at SBS Awards Festival on 25th

cr: kpoportho

SAF will hold the first Hologram Concert of 2PM 'My House'

http://me2.do/GhXWMPVN

75434869.2_99_20151218101304.jpg?type=w4

@chic-chic: Thanks for your information. 2PM's My House, Wonder Girl's I feel You and Got 7's song would be released in SBS Awards Festival 2015. Remember a model posted some photo about Jun K and WY danced with her in IG few weeks ago. It's about this new version MV. Hologram is a new technology that make audience look like locating in MV. These MV would also be debuted in Singapore in January 2016.

Here is the link which WY's fan edit from 2PM of 2PM DVD, they captured WY's doing exercises. He also did the same exercises in WGM. Remember which EP he did ?

Link: http://www.tudou.com/v/-JPHjpx32Gw/&resourceId=0_04_02_99/v.swf

CR:DearJWY張佑榮個人網站 & 兔絨谷    

2PM participated in Lotte Fans meeting on 19/12/2015. Hope fans will share the photo and information with us

• Like 3

@wingtingThanks For the article from Top Star News about how viewers love seeing Sy's fashion 

Sy is tall and slim, anything she wears look good.

Her stylist did an excellent job of giving her trendy and modern clothing with matching accessories 

Hye sang will go down in drama history as a fashionable villain  :lol:

Sy looks so pretty in fur, very classy and elegant. 

Her eyes are so beautiful, love her hair :wub:

• Like 3