[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Hi @ilikeme poor thing...a lot of people tend to really go overboard.It's sad that another hottest do that to you.You did nothing wrong, you merely cleared the confusion. She should have thanked you instead. Feel free to come here when you need to debrief, your Unni's will give you a big hug:wub:, though Wooyoung is our bias, we love the other 2PM men too.

@Rizki Handini you are a baby compared to me! The fashion of the actresses wears there are similar to what I used to have back then. I do enjoy watching it (R1988).

• Like 5

Just now, Gerry58 said:

Latest- someone tweet about Sy 

It would great for us YY fans if Seyoung was using her own phone and was on the middle of texting someone before this photo was taken and there was a photo showing similar to someone we know. 

• Like 4

- love the pic of seyoungah texting 
keep updating the boyfriend.
:wub:
- I'm really excited for this week MDGSW ep 
we already passed half of the eps
curious what will happen next.

@elfart thank u so much for your fanarts 
and finallywe have a video for BLUE LIGHT
will watch it 

@ilikeme feel free to share anything with us 
don't be upset
sadly there are people like this 

@Gerry58 @standingtallyy @chic-chic @wingting and others
thank u for keep updating 
love all your sharings 
:D

• Like 6

@ilikeme relax, there are many ppl like complain and blame others out there. u did nothing wrong, what i can say is he/she not that love 2PM, if so sure he/she manage to know 2PM activities, maybe can stalk them. lolz. dun let him/her ruin ur day, u have us here. big hug for u ! 

• Like 2

MDGSW still not sub. Tomorrow another episode, sigh, why so slow

anyway from just viewing in Korean- hs manage to get a guy to steal sw's plans again (in the guise of giving her work). Sw still haven't learn her lesson- should have kept her things locked up. Hs use to plan to help the mayor's grandson win the contest. Sw later found out it was hs by looking at oh wol's camera.

Her random shots captured the thief.

Hs also make sw break up with CB by making her feel guilty cos his father caused the death of the principal dad. 

So tomorrow will be interesting cos dy discovered her father is still alive.

That means kmh didn't kill him

• Like 3

I love you guys. :bawling:

Anyway, I had a marathon of the old WGM Season 1 (because suddenly I have taken notice on SuJu's Kangin, LOL). I knew YY Couple reminded me of someone. Its the Shinhwa's Jun Jin and Lee Si Young couple. Their casual interaction was so cute and heart warming it was like a real couple. A few months after it was revealed that they were dating. They don't date anymore but it shows, sometimes WGM do spark a new couple. 

• Like 4

@ilikeme- hi, wave hands- yes I saw Kangin with the actress- they called acorn jelly couple. The actress got married and expecting a baby

. Kangin was terrible hubby- when the wife make kimchi, he disappeared but u can see all super junior cos they were the guests. The ending- they parted as friends- she cried

good to see other couples to compare