[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@ilikeme this weekend we watch episodes 3 and 4 first. The rest still reviewing episodes 1 and 2.

I always wondered whether they really slept together or they wake them up cos sy was really tired, she knock off first.

I can feel the attraction when they were sitting on the hammock and the bed scene

• Like 4

8 hours ago, wingting said:

<20151216> SY - BTS - My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol

MBC released the latest BTS of MDGSW. Hye Sang practiced with Sa Wol and Chan Bin. They have a good relationship and have fun during rehearsal. You can watch the BTS via this link....

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2526923&page=1

@Gerry58: Thanks for your sharing....it's nice to see SY playing puzzles...I will translate what she said after I confirmed it....

Enjoy it and see you later.....

@wingting the BTS was fun to watch :D Thank you for the link. 

Those different hair colours of Wooyoung were interesting.  Some made me smile but others made me cringe! It's just so wrong :crazy:

Anyway, those are part of being an idol. Now that they are older though (3 years shy before turning 30), hopefully will tone down a bit. Is he still wearing pink tints on his hair?

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

@ilikeme this weekend we watch episodes 3 and 4 first. The rest still reviewing episodes 1 and 2.

I always wondered whether they really slept together or they wake them up cos sy was really tired, she knock off first.

I can feel the attraction when they were sitting on the hammock and the bed scene

I got carried away. LOL. Because truthfully my YY Couple fangirl starts at episode 10. Hahahaha

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Sy just tweeted- what she say?

<20151216> - SY - Twitter - Updated and Translation

My sister began and we started from sides together

However, should I continue playing?

If I do it like that, I’m confused whether I stop or restart

Does everybody love puzzle?

Because I don’t often play it recently, it becomes more difficult, woo woo….

• Like 6

13 hours ago, Gerry58 said:

Hunus finally updated

<20151216> Chosun News - Overwhelming Park Se Young looks like a doll

Park Se Young’s photograph provided by: Hunus Entertainment          

Actress Park Se Young shows her pretty looks overwhelmingly and attracts people's attention

On 16th, Park Se Young's company, Hunus Entertainment, showed her photograph which took it behind the scene.

In the photograph, Park Se Young wore an apricot-colored dress, stared at a camera with her big eyes. Her white skin and beautiful looks, like a doll, made people admire.

On the other hand, Park Se Young is participating in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, which is broadcasted every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=023&aid=0003106740

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

@Gerry58 and @standingtallyy: Thanks for your support. Hope you like SY's BTS

@chic-chic & @yyluv: Vote for 2PM...Let's go...

Busy works finally finished.........May I share my EP2 review tmr......?

Have a good day, my YY friends...Fighting....

• Like 7

@wingting i am now busy voting for that duno wat award for 2PM and their MyHouse MV. :D. Will patient wait for ur EP2 review. ur review always reach my though. And thanks for sy IG puzzle translation. 

@chic-chic ady vote for 2PM Lotte world, it require some info but not sure i manage get the vote although i click 2PM but no msg say thanking for voting....Hope it works :sweatingbullets:

Kpopstarz 2PM My house drop to 2nd place :tears:, I like this song, jz wish 2PM can win something on this album. (cont busy click my vote, good day all)

• Like 2

Thanks so much for voting. I also wish they win an award for  their album NO.5 or the song My house. It was great. They should be recognized for that.

2PM member's wrote a love letter for Jun K. How sweet of them. Here what Wooyoung wrote. cr as tagged

10399619_1108753839147565_50330095584479

They are also confirmed to attend MBC Gayo Daejejeon (12/31) via: K_POP_SUKI

Happy Holidays YY friends. Enjoy this song from Taecyeon.

• Like 2

@chic-chic ya i agree with u, their album No.5 is very great, i bought that album until today still play that album coz too many nice song in there. They should be recognized.

How sweet of the 2PM member to write the love letter to Jun.K, they appreciate what their hyung does. 

Thanks for sharing the translated love letter. :wub:

• Like 1

Good morning YY friends 

So Sy's puzzle pic - is about her sis. Her house must be quite big to accommodate the large puzzle.

But I still like to think when she is making it, she will think of YY days

Hunus pic of sy- appear in the news again! 

Great, it is good they compliment her good looks.

Hope hunus release more pics cos Sy don't post on IG much.

Her photos on mbc website got lots of views

i tried voting many times for 2pm but still behind cos bands like exo, Big Bang etc got lots of fans, but don't give up cos the fact they are nominated shows they still popular. 

• Like 1

@standingtallyy- I check out reply 1988 and ldh- got to goggle him cos he don't have many drama.

The cast all have the working class look.

He is ok looking provided he ditch the black specs and center parting hairstyle plus floppy fringe.

YHM is better looking and wy the best of the 3. 

:wub:

The show is a hit cos people get nostalgic about the past esp 70s and 80s where things are simple and neighbors stay close by.

The lead actress pretty ugly (big nose, bad teeth) she is lucky to have so many great actors. The previous reply series I saw already- also good

Now can understand why Sy mention him.

Anyway not good to have actors as a hubby.

:tears:They have to do kissing scenes