[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Another look at this outfit from different angle- 

green pants is nice, show off Sy's cute butt, prefer a bit longer and more slim cut

the white coat- well only sy can carry it off without looking like a teddy bear cos she is so slim

Don't u think it is a cute coincidence they wear same type of furry coat or they chat with each other about their outfits?

2 white teddy bears - symbol of YY couple 

• Like 3

Yes i also read some hottest in twitter said "its time for woo to date" and happy cause park se young can take care of him well. Surprise but also not so surprise for me,because seyoung is really easy to love. 

We know seyoung have dispute after wgm,and we know she still in contact at that time with woo. Now we can relax because she always have woo by her side.

• Like 4

Thanks for sharing Seyoung's news and updates.

I loved this news headline. "Park Seyoung  discusses her marriage with 2PM Wooyoung". I think the one who made this wants them to get married too.  I wish there will headlines like this in the future.:wub:

• Like 6

Just finished episode 29 

now I know why se hoon is attracted to hye sang - cos she reminds him of his mother 

Hye sang still smarter than sw. Got someone to steal her drawings- sw should have learnt her lesson and keep her belongings safe

hs also went to see mayor to help kmh. The mayor refused but hs knows his weakness 

hs is so clever 

• Like 1

Wow - read in the other forum-

they afraid MDGSW will win drama award cos it has high rating all the time

It beat dramas like 'you were pretty' which has lots of publicity 

Some people complain about loveline between se hoon and hye sang- say she don't deserve him

Why can't they understand this is only a drama, the writer should be allowed to do whatever she likes, u can't force her to change script

even if u boycott her in future, there will still be people like me who will watch as long as u give me a couple with the right chemistry- I think sh and hs makes a better couple

• Like 5

What you said is right @Gerry58 some netizens really take the drama seriously to heart. They forget the entertainment factor, they are fictional, written by talented story tellers. Why do they think they they remind us at the start of each episode -names, places & events that may seem real are purely coincidental. Let the writers do their job! If they think they have better ideas, they can make their own. If there's a story line that needs some revamping, it's SW & CB - way too predictable! We are not watching a cutesy highschool drama here..Whereas with SH and HS, it leaves us wondering, are they going to end up together? Will HS eventually accept him? Will he still love her once SH finds out that OW is his sister? And how evil HS was towards her? And so on...

Just because they write their opinions in every Kdrama doesn't  make them qualified writers and critics. 

• Like 3