[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest ladywsy

@Gerry58 after few failed attempts, finally managed to watch it :D They are both so cute, Yoon Hyunmin and Park Seyoung...he seem to like to tease our pretty Seyoung behind the scene, he even pinched her! His reaction is similar to WY - either bite or pinch her. This is the exact picture I had in mind while watching that actual scene in episode 28, where CB said that her smile look "disgusting" - I thought at the moment, for sure you're reaction is quite the opposite in real--and it's true! Seyoung's piano playing is very smooth to the ears, must have practiced well with, we know who...:wub:

@wingting Thank you very much for the link :wub::D

@binsun - hi, a warm welcome to YY nation. Afraid I also can't read Korean.

We are all international fans here, the only one who can help is @missauditor 

l am not to concern about winning cos we can't compare with the newer couples with more fans. In my heart, YY couple is no 1 (I have seen all the couples wgm) and no couples so far can take their place 

if we know, we let u know

join us here and post often

• Like 6

@binsun looks like we have to vote more than one couple,and then log in (i dont know how to log in they all in korean).. if theyre win,will they come to mbc entertainment award? if so,i'll vote day and night lol.. 

I really really love hyesang wedding dress.. she's really pretty in that dress.. me too ship hs and sh,but in real life wooyoung seyoung is number one of course!

Count me in for each episode review party,i'll post here as much as i can.. 

• Like 3

I like to vote and make them win, Since it's on MBC's website if they win they may be invited at the MBC Drama Awards. However it's in Korean so it's really hard to vote. And honestly I think YY nation is mostly international fans. To be honest the possibility of us winning is slim comparing with new idol couples. 

• Like 3

@chic-chic I am quite skeptical over this voting contest cos the votes can be rigged like those music shows but I will help if we know how to do it

i think Wgm program already know that YY couple is very popular why else they reuse all YY Stuff for all the new couples- eg the white snake, the white bears, Hongdae date etc. I don't see them reusing other couples 

• Like 1

Goodmoring :D
anther food truck for seyoungah 
that's great this is definitely gonna give her a push forward
thank u BLUE YOUNG

for the vote for uri couple 
if anyone figure a way 
I will do my best and vote but now doesn't seem possible since it is in koreaen 
speaking of voting 
I just voted for 2pm and they are leading in (beat kpop song 2015)
let's keep voting for them 

• Like 4