[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Done watching Episode 28 of MDGSW that is 73% subbed but good enough to grasp the dialogues.

Sehoon likes Hye Sang, inspite and despite of her many flaws. He is right on why she lives her life like that...and always sees her at her weakest (stalker! LOL!). I must admit, my heart ached when Hye Sang was sitting on her own, against the wall...physically and emotionally exhausted. Looking so helpless, totally on her own ...and SH lifted her up (again) so easily like she weighs nothing! What a twist! Sehoon a prosecutor? There you go Oh Hye Sang, a boyfriend to defend you from all your crimes.

SW and CB's scenes playing cute is really getting a little bit too much for me, I had to skip about a couple of their scenes...I am really a typical ahjumah now :D Honestly, if they can lessen it a bit...we know that they are into each other big time (they kissed like four times already, duh?) but no need to rub it in front of Hye Sang...araso Write-nim? Maybe a kiss from SH can tame Hye Sang?

• Like 5

On 2015/12/5 at 9:53 AM, Gerry58 said:

Is it news about sy?

@Gerry58: This IG Owner mentioned that daum updated SY's information and clips. However, owner only shared http://movie.daum.net/ - too simple for our YY fans. Thus, I checked and here are the links that you can find out more about SY:

1, http://m.movie.daum.net/m/person/main.daum?personId=297643 - SY's general information (TV, Film etc), please click the heart cos only 190 ppl love her....support her please

2, http://bbs.movie.daum.net/gaia/do/movie/menu/star/photo/list?bbsId=P002&sortKey=depth&searchKey=subjectNcontent&searchValue=박세영&x=23&y=14 - SY's photo or clips

3, http://movie.daum.net/search.do?q=박세영 - news about SY

4, https://m.search.daum.net/search?w=tot&nil_mtopsearch=btn&DA=YZR&q=박세영 - Details of SY's profile (include her fans club and updated Twitter link and Instagram link)

Hope all these links help our YY fans to obtain SY's latest information. Of course, I will update you in this thread...hehehe

Actually, I really want to know how many viewers that our thread own? I always think that the numbers of friends that shared their views or information in this thread = members of YY nations? Thus, how can we know how many friends we have?

WOWOWOW.....In fact, I just kidding...I only asked a question yesterday but today....... all your replies.....really made me surprised......Of course, I'm so happy after I read all your comment....We always review YY's WGM but it's not easy for our YY friends to write their view (cos I know your lives are busy)...Really thanks for your participation. 

I always shared my view after I saw some YY's pictures cos I have many questions or feelings when I review them. In order to write more about our favourite couple, I will review Chinese and English version first (sometimes different translations and too simple in both version), then posted some special comment that YY fans shared in other forum and of course, my view. Please advice me if you have any suggestions.

I agree that we can share some EPs within a week but I'm afraid that I can't write 2 episodes in a week. May I write one episode in a week? Sometimes I may separate into several parts cos many things I want to share with you, is it possible?

When will we start to share our view and the deadline? Is it better for us to use Korea Time to set the deadline as we are living in different time zone.

Sorry for my troublesome, hope I can write as more as I can

Have a good day, my YY friends

• Like 5

Good morning all

@standingtallyy- wow u very fast, episode 28 already, ok will try and catch up. Also feel that CB and sw love- a bit too cutesy for me, making the heart sign etc. only tender moment was when he console her after she got abused by his father.

Yes I noticed there are 4 kisses already! 

Really lucky sy not the girl, even the engagement was called off, all her fans were so happy

@wingting - yes it is ok if u can only write 1 episode a week re YY Wgm cos u are busy helping us with translation

. It is like the drama forum, anyone can come and post- we watch this weekend and Monday we post our comments at anytime convenient to us. 

• Like 4

For the drama MDGSW, I also had skip some CB and SW scenes because it's too much.  But with Sehoon and Hye Sang scenes, I even replay the scenes several times especially the scene when he hold her hand. So much feels. They look good together too. I want to see some BTS of their scenes. 

Of course don't get me wrong I am still 100% Wooyoung Seyoung shipper :P 

• Like 4

Guest ladywsy

Thank God, I'm not the only one that notice it (SW & CB)...enough of this heart signs bruhaha :D. We need more of Hye Sang and Sehoon tender moments, that holding hand scene really got me, I love Sehoon now. @chic-chic of course, we are still loyal Wooyoung shipper, he is the real deal.:wub:

Edited by ladywsy

MDGSW episode 28 highest- almost reach 30%

very fast moving- now sw and hs going to compete in competition- the prize is CB.

Hope hs don't win. Sh is going back to being prosecutor. Love it when he told hs he is going to make her dreams come true. When he carries her and holds her hand, aww, so romantic.

Seyoung acting really good, she so bitchy, no wonder so many people hate hs

Also kmh in trouble and oh wol starting to remember- wow still got so many episodes 

-------did any of u notice the huge white bear oh wol was holding?

Copy YY white teddy bear- seems the producer is a YY shipper!

• Like 3

2pm will be attending all stations year end celebration and award shows. I am hoping that Seyoung would be a presenter so that we would have a chance to spot them together. We may see fancams of them talking behind the stage. That would be awesome. :D 

• Like 5

Guest ladywsy

I must admit over time watching Park Seyoung in MDGSW, her portrayal of a villain has improved. Her facial expression and delivery of dialogue are better. We still have 22 more episodes to go, every week when we thought Hye Sang gets caught with her manipulation - she is saved by the bell!

@Gerry58 I hope too that she gets noticed but in the recent drama awards, few observers have expressed their disappointment over another actor from The Producers winning instead of the lead actor form Kill Me Heal Me - he played 7 personalities there. I watched both dramas and I agree, the actor in KMHM did great! There was really nothing "amazing" with his acting in The Producers, except that the 4 main leads are high profile celebrities (I like the actress that played PD in Music Bank though). The award giving bodies can play favourites too - and basing on who is the current "it" celebrity..