[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@alilla - I was thinking maybe there isn't any news article about wy getting a car cos His car is an Audi, pretty common- not newsworthy  There was an article about celebrities and their expensive cars though and it features gd, gg, etc. 

Once there was an idol with expensive car list and Taecyeon was also listed. He quickly took it up to Twitter that he did not purchase any car. Taecyeon is paranoid on privacy thus these things actually offended him. Plus, it just seems like for 2pm, rather than to show off the expensive cars, its more functional, if you know what I mean. :P

• Like 4

<20151128> SY - Interview -  'My Daughter Geum Sa Wol', Park Se Young "feels pressure of being compared to Yeon Min Jung"

[OSEN Reporter 표재민] This actress lets you grasp your neck in the living room every weekend. She is Park Se Young (27), who is playing a villain Oh Hye Sang in MBC weekend drama <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>.

Oh Hye Sang, together with Kang Min Hoo (Song Chang Min) are axis of the evil in this drama. Every time, she uses lies and tactics to get Geum Sa Wol (Baek Jin Hee) into troubles in order to take away her loves from Sa Wol’s true farther Oh Min Hoo (Park Sang Won) and Kang Chan Bin (Yoon Hyun Min).

Oh Hye Sang, whose lying skills becomes skillful, is the main competitor to interfere Sa Wol’s love and happiness. With the development of the story, Park Se Young's acting polishes the performance of Hye Sang and makes her stronger. As Park Se Young plays the strongest character after a debut, she uses heavy make-up and glamorous clothing to strengthen Hye Sang's images and her unsatisfactory ambitions.

“I always shout and stare in the drama so as to cause audience’s anger. It's the fact that I mainly played a nice person in my past projects, thus I was awkward during the early stages and it’s an acting transformation of me.” she explained. With her improving acting skill, she provided a special villain role for this drama and achieved it completely during the development of the story. Park Se Young lost around 4-5 kilogram for this drama, thanks for her effort, it was possible to express a little stronger impression of Hye Sang.

“After I finished my last drama, I took a rest and gained some weight. I ate strenuously during resting (laugh) and these 4~5kg wasn't used for works. I didn’t put on colorful or heavy make up in my previous works thus an impression in this drama is quite different as I use heavy make-up. I was surprised at the beginning and thought that isn’t it too heavy? But now, it’s alright and nothng to worry after you get used to it. It’s my first time to play a strong villain; I’m feeling tensed but excited.”

<My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is written by Korea’s screenwriter Kim Sun On. She wrote many stimulating stories, like “Temptation of a Wife”, “Jang Bo-ri is Here” etc. She created a villain Yeon Min-jung (Lee Yoo-ri) who survived like a phoenix in “Jang Bo-ri is Here” and drew the attention from the audience. Needless to say, the performance of villain Yeon Ming-jung was one of the main reasons to attract the audience and boost the rating for the drama. It’s the first time for Park Se Young to receive an invitation of acting villain; does she worry about this acting transformation?

“I want to try a villain because I would like to show my various characters. Its performers’ wishes to act all the roles they can. I really like this character and want to try it. People will build up a bad image on me after they watch it? I don’t care about that. If I show a new and bad image with the performance of Hye Sang, it’s good for these changes. Many audiences have positive images on me via my previous works. They think of my bad characters after they watch this drama. They will change again when I play different roles therefore I don’t worry my villain image in this drama would be fixed”

Many audiences hated and complained what Hye Sang did in <My Daughter Geum Sa Wol> and its became a related news of this drama. All these evidences mean this drama receiving love and attention from the public, is Park Se Young who is a performer still carefree?

“I think she’s very bad when I read the scripts. As an actress who plays this role, I’m still trying to understand what and why Hye Sang do. I talked with my close friend and my friend asked me, “What are the original characters of Park Se Young? Do you act Hye Sang based on your characters in the drama?” I said no, it’s not me actually. I’m thankful for the support from my neighborhood. They always said fighting to me when I met them in an elevator of my apartment. I will put effort to act more bad so that elderly will recognize me easily.” She laughed.

Park Se Young studied the character from the beginning and is still working hard for this role. I wonder how she acts Hye Sang via her understanding, especially the painful and dark side of Hye Sang.

“I always try to understand Hye Sang. She has a clear target, right? She knows exactly what to do to reach her targets completely. She only focuses on the future and keeps moving on thus I think she lives strenuously. It’s really hard to do it but don’t you think the way she’s living is very charming and I want to express it.”

“It’s not easy for me to shout and show different expressions while Hye Sang gets angry. I prepare some vitamins to support physically. Park Se Young always loves and works hard for eating”

“Actually, I sometimes shout loudly. I worry that it’s unnatural when I shout aloud. However, it will be pleasant after you try (Laugh). When did you speak loudly last time? It’s really cool to express all feelings and emotions via Hye Sang. In order to show more powerful voice and expressions, I will eat more if there are some important situations in the drama.” She answered with smiles.

The production group required showing a villain with clean appearance from Park Se Young, Thus, she particularly care about her hairstyles and make-up because she pretends kindness from these styles. It also expresses Hye Sang’s double characters which giving glory but displaying a plot well later.

“The spirit of Hye Sang now, seems to shift to another place. She falls into Chan Bin (laugh). Therefore, she needs to be more intelligent even though she’s already suffered the pains here. Hye Sang intends to do it eagerly but she can’t control. Lots of people support Sa Wol and she becomes tougher and tougher.”

Because it’s Kim Sun On’s drama, there are many similar settings between <Jang Bo-ri is Here> and <My Daughter Geum Sa Wol>, it’s inevitable for public to compare these two drama in various aspects. The rising of “Yeon Min Jung syndrome” from <Jang Bo-ri is Here> during the second half of 2014 caused a golden year of villain. It was also the fact that public compared Oh Hye Sang with Yeon Min-jung during the early stage. As an actress who acts Oh Hye Sang, isn’t it a burden to compete with popular Yeon Min-jung?

“It’s really a burden. <Jang Bo-ri is here> and my previous drama “Glorious Day” were broadcasted at the same time last year. Actually, it’s impossible for me to watch <Jang Bo-ri is here> at that period of time. After I decided to play this role, I didn’t review it deliberately. If I don’t know the performance of Yeon Min-jung in <Jung Bo-ri is here> and its similarities, I can act in my own way even these two characters resemble. Wasn’t the pity unaffected? By the way, Hye Sang has lots of affectation; I think this point is quite different.”

There are lots of famous and experienced core artists to play in <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>, such as Park Won Suk, Park Sang Won, Song Chang-Min and Jeon In-Hwa etc. They deliver a passionate performance for the drama. Park Se Young is still a young actress who looks like going to drama school and learns acting from them.

“Teachers always come to the filming locations very early for rehearsal. Thus, I come to there earlier. Of course, it’s something I should do naturally, not a plan. Teachers also don’t carry a script at the scenes, I follow their practices too. There are lots of scenes which I perform with Teacher Song Chiang Min. The first time that I played with him was sending an interesting sound in front of him. It was terrible while I was watching it on a screen. However, it contained some comic’s element when you saw it directly. It made me surprised. I become a training ambassador while rehearsing with teachers. As they practice a lot, I often follow and learn from them.”

What is the ending of <My daughter, Geum Sa Wol> that Park Se young expects? It’s necessary for the writer to handle rewarding goods and punishing evil in the drama. Her role, Hye Sang will be more likely to decline.

“Don't wicked people suffer punishment? It’s just a matter of timing for people to notice who commit wrongdoing. It will be better if these villains; including Hye Sang, have chances to heal. When the truth is shown, people are hurt at that moment. As we are currently suffering pain in the drama, audience will also be excited while watching. I will be fine if everyone relaxes watching at the end of our drama.”

Park Se young transforms herself into a villain successfully and attracts audiences stably. What will remain in our actress if this work finishes?

"I had to show it but I worry about how to express it via <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol>. I want to show various images to the audience. Actor is a word which means we can do such characters and also other personalities. I seem to be able to approach some people who don’t know me affectionately via this drama, it’s very interesting. There are some important scenes during shooting, however, I will forget these moments when I perform. I never know this inner side of me and I’m addicted to my new appearance. <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> is a long TV drama which contains 50 episodes, It seems to run more properly now.”

CR: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003201728 - Korean and Japanese Version

****************************************************************************************************************************

It's my first time to translate SY's interview from Korean and Japanese version. I spent more time to understand, translate and edit the content. If you have any problems, please tell me so that I can improve it. Thanks....

From this interview, you will know more about SY's effort and how she prepares this role. She works so hard but she gains a lot from Hye Sang. Please continue to support her....

I am disappointed cos YY fans from other forum didn't share SY's news recently. Maybe they don't have time to translate, that's why I find the source from other web site and translate it directly. It's hard but just do not want to miss SY's news. Of course, I will also translate WY's news if he's active. 

In fact, I found the latest interview of SY today and I'm translating it.....

Thanks all your sharing and you are great......

Enjoy it and Happy weekend

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

@wingting - I know it is really hard work doing translation- we all really appreciate it

i enjoy reading- what Sy's views about the role - she is very mature, has great work ethics, willing to learn and take challenges- that's why we love her:)

it is good she doesn't copy the villain in jang bori- better to create a new character 

she looks gorgeous in the white gown tonight - like a bride  @standingtallyy - remember u dream sy in white? 

Very disappointed- still no subbing

agree with the comments all members of 2pm are handsome- some boy bands only 1 or 2 stands out, the rest forgettable 

i am glad they can still maintain their looks, in fact better as they age. Some boy bands really let themselves go, through indulging in good food, drinking etc but 2pm work out to keep their bodies in perfect conditions.

Also they get more successful through individual ventures but still have tight bonds- can see them lasting for a long time

• Like 2

i love SY clothes, bags, shoes, accessories. in thre drama, practiallly all of it,  but the gown---  I love the memorable blue gown she worre at an event a whole lot more.   Shows a little skin and a flash of leg, in a sexy cut and silhouette, but not over the top or too daring.   For winter, a nice formal coat will work. 

I have the photo but I dont know how to post it in here.  

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 2

i love SY clothes, bags, shoes, accessories. in thre drama, practiallly all of it,  but the gown---  I love the memorable blue gown she worre at an event a whole lot more.   Shows a little skin and a flash of leg, in a sexy cut and silhouette, but not over the top or too daring.   For winter, a nice formal coat will work. 

I have the photo but I dont know how to post it in here.  

Is this the gown? She really looks stunning and elegant in this gown.

sbs12_parkseyoung2.jpg

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 2

:DHa ha - now sy getting popular the reporters dig up her old WGM bikini pic.

we, the YY shippers are the first to notice her nice figure.

Sy is naturally endowed, (unlike Asian girls) has all the right curves, slim arms, nice legs- that's why wy keep staring at her:D

• Like 4

@Gerry58: Yes, you are right...Some reporters picked our SY's sexy photo and wrote something about her. It's not the first time they did, there were around three news that mentioned SY's sexy styles in November. They said she has a good sharp, nice figure etc ...similar content thus I didn't translate and share to YY friends.....

• Like 6

3 articles is a lot, no need to write so much, just put her in magazines 

in jang bori - the actress likes to wear short skirts and very high heels whereas hye sang is always in pants and covered up. Tonight we see hye sang all glam up cos her engagement with chan bin.

Too bad her white gown is again long sleeves and high neckline. Hope the stylist will change her dressing a bit - more dresses and skirts (no jackets) to show off her figure 

Sweet sy 

• Like 4