[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@Gerry58 I love it! Cat Funeral is a good movie. It's refreshing to watch Seyoung's acting there, she was good. Both of them (Kang In) look really well on-screen. Seyoung can be paired up with tall actors because her height is perfect. I agree, his acting is not bad either.

Though they did not get back together in the end but I assume Jaehee ended up with the handsome record producer...liked those lovey dovey scenes of Seyoung & Kang In...the ukelele background played in the movie sounded like what Seyoung played for Wooyoung when they moved to their WGM house, right?

• Like 2

@standingtallyy- Kangin is handsome if he maintains his weight, one of the good looking guys of super junior cos he didn't do plastic surgery. In the show he lost his gf due to his inferiority complex, she is so nice as to help him in his career but he let his jealousy gets the better of him. Last part he almost wanted to get back with her but he read her hand phone message. Hope she marry the record producer cos he is a cat lover like her.

Sy's height is perfect- not too short, she always have chemistry with the male lead- the kissing like real bf/gf and make Kangin feel at ease cos he first time acting 

think I will rewatch again- esp the part he say to breakup, the tears flowing down her face- wow I cried also

• Like 1

@elfart - saw your IG and realize u from Turkey- nice to meet u, wow we have a fan from so far away. One of our regular is from Europe so we are from different time zone

i heard from my brother Turkey very beautiful - lots of nice scenery,  he was telling me must go.

Love your fan art, thanks for making them

• Like 3

@elfart - saw your IG and realize u from Turkey- nice to meet u, wow we have a fan from so far away. One of our regular is from Europe so we are from different time zone

i heard from my brother Turkey very beautiful - lots of nice scenery,  he was telling me must go.

Nice to meet you to, Yes, Turkey is very far 
but when hearts become one ,the distance doesn't matter 
expect you to  visit Turkey one day
here friends, I love you with all my heart

yay!!  yy shippers!!
Edited by elfart
  • Like 3

cThanks @wingting for the above article. Our Seyoungie is getting more attention than ever :wub: Her deligence and professionalism is getting noticed by the people she works with.

I know @Gerry58! They say third time is a charm :D Hahaha! Maybe I do have undiscovered psychic ability! It's really weird, honestly. But I must admit, it happened few times...nothing major but little snippets of this and that. Pure random thoughts. That's how I got this habit of taking notes.

@hazeljrr_c922 thanks...now I got company :D:D If another one on YY couple happens again. I think I'll switch career as a clairvoyant. LOL!

Thanks @wingting for the above article. Our Seyoungie is getting more attention than ever :wub: Her deligence and professionalism is getting noticed by the people she works with.

I know @Gerry58! They say third time is a charm :D Hahaha! Maybe I do have undiscovered psychic ability! It's really weird, honestly. But I must admit, it happened few times...nothing major but little snippets of this and that. Pure random thoughts. That's how I got this habit of taking notes.

@hazeljrr_c922 thanks...now I got company :D:D If another one on YY couple happens again. I think I'll switch career as a clairvoyant. LOL!

Nice to meet you to, Yes, Turkey is very far 
but when hearts become one ,the distance doesn't matter 
expect you to  visit Turkey one day
here friends, I love you with all my heart

yay!!  yy shippers!!

Edited by vramsey
  • Like 1

Hey guys, I read something interesting from netizenbuzz- topic was

Idol promo teams go off the record and spill all-

one of the comments was I quote

' once they declare they are getting a car, we pretty assume that they are declaring that they are in a relationship' 

so u get what I mean about wy???

sorry I don't know how to post the whole article here, very interesting read about idols, dating and fighting among groups

Thanks for sharing. I saw the article. This would be the link if some of you wanted to read the full article http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/11/idol-promo-teams-go-off-record-and.html

Since he's seen with a new car, Wooyoung is now declaring he's on a relationship hehe. He needs to be careful now or Dispatch will caught on just like what happened to Khun.

• Like 3

I an enjoying reading all your posts and I am with you with all the delusions. Keep on sharing. 

Here's the clip of Wooyoung and other JYP artists enjoying Day6 concert. My delulu is since it was dark in their area he can just sneak in his Rose girl and enjoyed the concert together LOL.

[Clip] 151120 DAY6 1st LIVE CONCERT 'D-day' - Wooyoung Cut via http://tvcast.naver.com/v/627206 http://pic.twitter.com/oZSuEboh6Z

Aww! Day 6 is really good. I heard all of their songs and for rookies to actually produce all that songs are actually very impressive. Somehow nowadays there are a lot of singer songwriters in JYP. Back then it felt like the only composer and producer in JYP is JYP though somehow he is starting to let go nowadays. A lot of his artists are going for composing as well and what they say about JYP only has once color and that is JYP, that sentiment is slowly fading. I liked their Again & Again days but for the Album no.5, wow, just wow. It has the sophistication and sleek vibe. Its a very good full album from 2pm. 

• Like 4

On idols getting a car means dating, I think that is a bit far fetched. Although... Miss A's Suzy bought a car and the next thing we know is she's in a relationship with Lee Minho. 

Wow that hunusguy is not just a YYshipper, he knows something. Plus Seyoung's WGM was before she entered Hunus Entertainment. So no that is not just promoting Seyoung, he's promoting the relationship as well (excuse my delulu).

• Like 6

Meeting with their friends is one of the activity that WGM couples must do. As I'm not a fan of WGM, I only saw some couple's gathering. They showed their sweetness in front of their friends and they envied this couple very much. Of course, they were not wrong to present like this, it's normal for them to do it. Thus, I was so courious about how YY couple's gathering. On the other hand, I was worried about them because it's their shooting after they got married in Singapore, YY fans should know what's happened in there and they stopped shooting WGM around a month, what's interactions they will have after this long period? However, my worries were useless....

WY drove Chansang and Junho to the wedding reception venue. JH said he can't believe that WY drove and he even forgot WY has driving license?  WY explained to SY, it's the first time JH and CS ride on his car. See, they becomes teammates and friends over several years but it was the first time, why? I think WY doesn't have cars and doesn't like driving. If an Audi which we saw last week is his car, what makes him to buy a car? Remember who like driving and has a driving license during WGM? Oh, very fishy.....My Delulu......

All of them were nervous after they introduced themselves. One of SY's friend congrats their wedding but they showed different expressions. I think they know something happened about their wedding. Maybe they saw their WGM or YY shared with them. They told us the answers later....A waiter sent drinks to them and a fight started....

WY asked? told? SY's friend that she can't drink liquors, however, they smiled and asked her back. SY laughed and wanted to explain. Please look at WY, he was surprised, awkward and little bit angry. He took SY's hand and wanted to hit her. WY's reactions (hit SY) looked like he was angry (of course) and they were closed. He did it without thinking too much, it's a reaction of him. It proved that their relationship didn't change even they didn't film a month and they seemed to keep contact with each other within this period.....I understand why WY was angry because he believed that SY lied to him.

The reaction of SY was very fishy, but their friend's answer were very tricky too. WY was still angry even in his interview. On the other hand, SY really understand WY, she said WY sounded like he really betrayed and won't listen to her even she deny. In fact, drinking alcohol is very common in Korea, many girls are good at drinking it. It's not necessary for SY to tell lies to WY and please repeat SY's friend answer, they looks like teasing her rather than telling the truth to WY. I think they always laugh at SY's drinking limits cos she can't drink....Anyway, WY trusted them....

Now it's SY's turn...JH asked SY, what she wants to know about WY? He told SY that she can ask them everything about WY. SY also asked the same question. However, JH's answer was special. JH said WY gained momentum lately and CS proved it.JH said something afterward but they didn't translated. The answer of JH was quite strange in Chinese version too. Thus, YY fans only guess his answer and his action (he waved his hand) before SY's next question. I think JH said WY had some problems recently and drank so much, he didn't drink that much as usual. Look at WY's reactions, he was shocked, kept saying no, no, no and his expression was "please don't say it.....". Why JH say this sudden change of WY to SY? She's only her partner in a show and it's none of her business even he drunk all the time. WY didn't want SY to know this issue, why? It sounds like JH wanted SY to know WY was unhappy recently and it related to her. I can't think other answers to match this situation and answer myself.

SY's questions sometimes give a bomb to everyone..she said that's why he didn't answer my calls? He never answer my calls? Please see the reactions of JH, CS and WY. JH and CS were surprised and asked him with fishy smiles. WY was nervous and busy to think about a reply. At last, he said, there's no call. Please returnarrow-10x10.png to JH and CS. CS can't control himself and laughed loudly and JH also laughed and teased him. That's means he told a lie to them. SY was angry immediately and said See? he always like this. SY looks like she hated his reactions and it's not the first time that she heard these kind of replies from WY. How about WY? He was little bit angry and looked at SY and wanted her to stop. SY was little bit nervous and afraid after she saw WY's expressions. JH and CS, still kept laughing and teasing......Why SY decide to ask WY's friend, not WY? Is it possible that he always use jokes or tricks to avoid her question? As we know, SY is a straight person and she needs to make everything clear. But why she care his replies so much and ask WY's friend? If they are only friends, is it necessary for SY to know WY's answer in detail?

Everybody looked at WY and then WY said he sent a very long message to SY but she texted him back 3 days later (too simple translation in both Chinese and English version). CS was shocked, JH smiled and SY, like WY, was nervous and busy to think about an excuse. When SY explained that she read it during filming and thought she has already replied. She called him after she discovered it. WY was sad when he told them what SY do and focused on SY while she explained her conditions. He even said to JH and CS that he was really hurts. Thus, SY's friend also thought SY was wrong in this issue. Why he send a long message to her? About their works in WGM? Say hi to her? Will you be sad if your colleagues don't reply your messages. Why he doesn't call her directly?  Is it a reason why he didn't answer her calls? 

I always reviewed this part cos you can't see their reactions at once. More you watched, more fishy they are. It's hard for us to say YY couples has a script in WGM. How can PD know about their interactions and arguements? Every time they ignored the camera and said something we never know, their friends, the hosts and YY fans were surprised. They don't care others cos they concern each other so much. Why they don't discuss these issues alone? Why they talk about these during gathering? I think they have special feelings to each other but they were not couples at that moment. It was strange and over if you asked him/her these questions. Thus, they selected to findarrow-10x10.png out the answer via their friends.

For me, they are special. How can you findarrow-10x10.png a similar gathering in WGM, like them. 

Finished? of course not cos I love this gathering so much...

To be continued......Happy Friday, my YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 6

Re-watched some 2PM old clips. These old clips always make my day because they are just too cute.

Wooyoung with kids. The kids made him look cuter. Imagine him with his own kids someday. It would be a nice sight. 

Airport shot of Wooyoung Khun and Jun K. This airport shot is rare these days. Just see how Wooyoung grab Khun's arm then Jun K grabbing Wooyoung's. So cute. 

2PM way of using a vending machine - doing it the hard way. So cute and funny. 

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 4

Good morn MDGSW still not sub:(. Don't understand why they don't teach English to school kids cos translators are in shortage. Harder for foreigners to learn Korean but easier for them to learn English 

@elfart - your English is very good. Hope to see u posting more often

@vramsey - welcome to YY- saw your 1st post:)

I know it seems ridiculous that having a car means dating. In my country it is so common to have a car and we don't care if a celebrity is eating a few tables from us. In Korea maybe cos of paparazzi and sesang fans they have car to have some privacy. They can be assured no cameras or bugging devices. Besides Suzy, psh was caught driving to ljs' house and many others caught dating in cars. Anyway good sign wy has a car, mean he can meet gf in private :)

• Like 6

It's disappointing that the drama has not been subbed  until today. Other dramas that was just aired last night, I was  able to watch them with subs. Anyway for most of us who don't speak Korean all we have to do is wait and just watch the drama without subs. 

Yes it may seem ridiculous that having a car means dating. But I think because so may Korean celebrities caught dating in their car, it's now a common thing there. Some now associate Korean celebrities getting a car to them dating because of several news from Dispatch.  Dispatch reporters caught celebrities because of the cars they used whenever they go out and date. For idols, it is easier for them to go and date without having their managers drive them LOL. If Wooyoung doesn't have a car and he wanted to date his Rose girl he needs to ask his manager to drive him somewhere. He can't take any public transportation because it would be risky. Or aside from his manager he would just Khun or Jun K to drive him but that means too much teasing LOL.

• Like 4

@chic-chic how to have privacy when khun or jun.k can listen? So must drive himself 

Thanks for the video- wy is cute like a kid himself! 

The coca-cola video shows that only through co-operation that they can achieve their goal:)

wy now don't do variety shows- what a waste- he really very funny and cute. 

@wingting - YY couple meeting with friends- their conversation u see they have been contacting outside of the show. Their confrontation very cute. U see chansung laughing cos maybe he sense wy's likes sy and wy trying to hide from his brothers. 

• Like 5