[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morn

@wingting - I can easily spot dsw and sy- hope they show that scene soon. I like hye sang to go with se hoon cos he is patient and kind. He can understand her cos he also suffered during childhood. We will see whether he can still accept her when he finds out what she has done

In Wgm- Can tell wy likes what he sees, he is shy about being caught staring at her so he splash water on her to distract her. Remember he asked her when she is wearing the bikini top again 

Sy is doing very well in MDGSW- her crying scenes are so touching. She is very steady when she acts with son Chang min and other veteran actors. A lot of comments say she is very pretty and acted well. 

A lot of people still not aware of this show, only when jae suk appeared they say want to watch him. Maybe due to no publicity givent to the show compared to sfd or she was pretty etc. Anyway hope the writer continues to make it interesting so more will tune in

• Like 6

I read some comments about Bad acting from some actresses-

say they are expressionless and choosing the same role, that the whole show depended on the male actors, some harsh ones even say the wrong actress spoils the whole show

Glad sy is not just a pretty face. Her acting is solid and believable. She has great Chemistry with all the maLe leads, she makes them look good. Also she got class, everything she wears looks good even if oversized cos she is taller than average.

She matches well with the tall actors. I hope some day she will do a true romance drama with a dashing actor like winter sonata. She can kiss well also. 

Wait and see, she will go far 

• Like 5

seyoung and sangwoo!

i like this pairing more than hyesang and changbin. 

i am only at episode 15 right now. i think i need to speed up to catch up with hyesang and sehoon!

i think seyoung originally does not prefer provocative clothing. but her fans prefer otherwise. lol. during her fanmeeting seyoung said she wore skirt and prettily for her fans. and seyoung sensitive to cold weather, another reason she dress layers and thick.    

• Like 6

On 2pm being idols that likes to rip t shirts. LOL. Obviously in 2pm, Taecyeon and Chansung wins the body tournament (yes, they still rip their shirts in concerts). But with Wooyoung its just that if he have layers on him he looks skinny but then layer off his definition pops up as if out of nowhere. in WGM I was actually surprised that he was that fit. Even in Running Man, he is still fit. 

What is cute is in WGM, Wooyoung noticed that Seyoung likes to wear 'revealing' clothes as in its transparent. Usually as a woman, we too also notice if another woman wears a revealing clothes, sometimes even more than men. But in my standard those clothes weren't that revealing until Wooyoung points it out. Now if that type of clothing was revealing to him, that just means he is definitely 'looking', if you know what I mean. Haha.

• Like 8

Finally hunus posted a pic of sy after so many weeks.

Everyone so happy to see that. There were more than 70 likes.

u can see sy is really pretty even when not filming. Also very hardworking- studying her script

hope They continue to post more since sy don't 

• Like 2

@wingting the swimming pool ep is also one of my fav 
I just love how they both were so nervous and careful around each other at first 
that say how much they are attracted to each other  
and I agree @ilikeme I agree with wooyoung always checking her out 
:phew:
I just love how every time he complain and nag so much about her clothes
then end up staring at her and clearing his throat 
:w00t:
but who can blame him the girl is hotttt:wub:

for MDGSW I'm still waiting for engsub for ep 23 & 24 
but I couldn't wait to watch hs and sh interaction in this 
so I only watch their part 
and I have to say they are way more attractive than sw and ch  
I really hope they could end together or at least have some serious love lines
I know somehow this unfair for sh as he is so kind but 
if you watch this week eps you really can sense that sh has some effect on hye sang
she seem like her realself with him 
but still I don't know what to expect I stop making expectations
with this drama as it always surprise me 
;)

• Like 7

@amera46 - cb and sw love story quite boring cos it is the same as all kdrama- rich man loves poor girl, face objections, cry a lot and finally happily married 

i more interested in sh and hs- how he can change her and tame her- a challenge though a lot of them don't think hs deserves sh cos she is bad. Anyway as long as sy gets lots of screen time, I don't care whether she ends up with which guy. 

wy looks so serious in office wear

• Like 5