[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I was so happy yesterday cos sy was featured in the news. They wrote such a good description of her- call her flower beauty and compliment her flawless complexion.

Her makeup artist posted a pic of sy on her IG and she got a lot of likes- her business sure to boom cos everyone wants her service. :D

By the way, the Orange plum colour suits her better than red lipstick 

------------

Really glad sy chose to do villain role cos a lot of stars only do 'safe' roles. (There are so many hate comments about hye sang in the drama forum)

This shows she is very versatile and talented and got her a lot of attention-  :)

The rating is climbing even though there were not much publicity- the stars didn't go on Happy Together/ entertainment tonight  or featured in soompi news- it shows that u don't need sponsors to get publicity, just hard work!! 

• Like 5

@standingtallyy - totally agree with you. Money isn't everything- I pity the spinster actresses cos all their friends already married with kids, they have to do ps to continue looking young (but too much Botox cause expressionless face) 

Think sy left her previous co cos they make her wear low cut outfits and really short dresses, maybe ask her to do things she doesn't like.

Also jealous fans afraid she steal the limelight from psh cos she was in so many projects- photoshoots, dramas etc. Her ex-colleague was jealous she got into Wgm. 

sy has the X factor-   the photos with her colleagues- u are drawn to her face- very captivating, also very talented- her first minor role in faith, she stole the limelight and won an award. her acting is so natural.

I notice her already when she was a rookie so when she joined Wgm, I followed her, then got to know wy. 

Yes I hope she show her previous Company she can do better without them.

I am so proud of her- getting this role despite heavy competition 

• Like 4

Love what you said @Gerry58, they are the undeniable facts. Now that you said it, so this actress under attack by her (so called) fans never appeared in WGM? That 'seasoning' agency probably thought she is too precious to appear in that menial sort of 'reality' show. Well, I say 2PM are super famous idols, yet they have no qualms in appearing on WGM...but the actress appeared in that cooking 'reality' show twice! I haven't watched that show though but read it here, how they 'try' to get Taecyon call her, etc,etc...The motive was to divert the dating scandal at the expense of Taecyon...huh!

Love Park Seyoung more...she wants to be recognized as an actress and not just a pretty face in the industry. On face value, definitely our Seyoungie have the X-factor. Great and respected actors do not limit to safe roles. They explore and take risk, they go beyond the boundaries and go out of their comfort zone. Playing the evil Oh Hye Sang now is one proof that Seyoung is one good actress, and a very effective one too.

• Like 5

@standingtally- why must they publicized that she got Attacked by fans?

every celebs including sy and Wy got harassed before. All they do is delete their IG and don't read the negative comments. they mostly keep quiet about it. it is media play to get sympathy. Why the company go to Such extend? Becos they lose endorsement and company earn less

People don't like being lied to. Some stars cos of scandals go into hiding, they lie low for a few years, then try again.

For males, it is not so bad, for females- time is a factor.

Sometimes the management company cover up cos why some never get caught- I find all these info on Internet, very interesting, can goggle it

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 2

It's the old cliche @Gerry58 'bad publicity is still good publicity' whether in the entertainment or business world. You are right, to gain sympathy...all part of the plan, a strategy to arouse people interests again.Well, the write up certainly caught my attention and gained my sympathy.

Looking forward for this weekends episodes...I wonder what Oh Hye Sang will be up to again, will she finally have CB?

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Hi! im enjoying reading your comments.coz through reading i could feel the sincerity of LOVE of YYnation! What a GREAT feeling!

Im glad with the news that our 2young become Ambassador of Tourism in their on little way.Perhaps this is due to people demands who

wants to visit all the places our 2Young had been during WGM.If only their names is mention in Tourism Deprtment is means they appreciated

the effort of Wooyoung and Seyoung.S.Korea has a lot of beautiful places but this particular places which become a part of 2Young became

in demand.It seems our 2Young had planted a seed of LOVE in those places and people kept visiting it coz  Great LOVE bloom and keep

growing!!!:wub: Jang Woo Young and Park Se Young    may your hearts beat as ONE FOREVER!:wub:

Thanks to ALL YYNation Experts! BRAVO!

Watched Oh Hye Sang tonight or waiting for the sub version, like me?  Many fans will cut and post SY's beautiful looks in the latest EP tmr....They are great....Thank you so much and Fighting....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

A wonderful night before they got married in Singapore. WY gave SY a gift box for wedding. It's not something expensive. Only a pair of shoes and a letter. WY didn't put this letter into an envelope but he folded it into a heart sharped. Of course, it's part of lyrics of their song and was written by WY. SY started to speak these lyrics, WY screamed and MC laughed loudly. He was very shy and didn't see the camera when SY nearly finished. If you see in details, he drew a heart at the back of the letter. What's acting anyway...? 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

SY said Thank You to WY, he was still very shy.He pretended to see outside and said other topics to SY. SY said it again and he didn't know how to response her. Until SY said again, they both embarrassed and laughed. They were cute. That's why SY said she enjoyed that night rather than the wedding day.....

Due to the technical problem, I failed to merge these two clips into one post. Hope you enjoy it and review this part when you have time....

Happy Sunday, my YY friends.... 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7