[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy- sy used to have over 200,000 followers during WGM but she deleted her account. 

Now she can get 9000+ followers within such a short time is very good considering she rarely post. I see other actors posting almost every day when they are promoting their drama.

Yet her fans don't mind, they still leave words of encouragement- wish I can read korean, then can know what they say.

Hope more people follow her, then she feels bad and post more often

This Reminds me of blue cocktail YY couple drank

• Like 5

@standingtallyy I'm still working on part 5. A bit slow because of work and kinda having a bit of writer's block. That picture of woobutt helped a bit though hahaha. I have an outline but havent started writing yet. Hopefully I'll get it done by tomorrow before I go on my own mini road trip for the weekend. If not it'll be up next week. So sorry to keep you waiting! Hope it'll be worth the wait. :)

• Like 6

@standingtallyy I'm still working on part 5. A bit slow because of work and kinda having a bit of writer's block. That picture of woobutt helped a bit though hahaha. I have an outline but havent started writing yet. Hopefully I'll get it done by tomorrow before I go on my own mini road trip for the weekend. If not it'll be up next week. So sorry to keep you waiting! Hope it'll be worth the wait. :)

WOOBUTT has become your inspiration? OMO!! Can't wait for it.... (ppssstt... I'm waiting... no rush.. but yeah.. I'm waiting)

tumblr_nkxj0hj2qM1qed7w7o1_400.gif

• Like 5

Wow! Really @Gerry58? She used to have 200K IG followers?? What a big gamble Seyoung did taking down her account I mean realistically, that's tells them their celebrity status isn't it? But I suppose, because of the dispute, she was left with no choice but to close it down. This also tells us what she is like in person.When Seyoung won the mediation and the ban from contacts thru media and social network was lifted, she did not immediately re-opened an IG and Twitter account to self-promote (whether or not she is in a relationship with Wooyoung), that greed wasn't there...you can open an account without telling the world if you are single,dating or married, right? This is pretty similar to Wooyoung, all of a sudden before Seyoung's comeback was officially announced, he closed his IG and Twitter. These two are like two peas in a pod :wub:

• Like 6