[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Thanks all your sharing.....It's really amazing to see many information of YY......Fighting, my YY friends....

A Chinese YY fan joined the fan meeting, she said the performance of WY was quite good yesterday. He showed his high basketball skill and played so well in the game sections. As a captain of young teams, he brought a good performance, he kept talking, like a chatterbox. She can't take photo as the supervision was strict. She will record this event after she return home. I will follow and update...(CR:兔絨COUPLE@百度兔絨夫婦吧)

@ilikeme: I like how 2PM protect their families. Keeping low profile and mentioned as little as possible. We only saw few pictures of WY's sister wedding until now. Guests were so respective and didn't post any photo. I will be fine even I can't obtain any information or photo about her wedding cos it's a family gathering, let him to have a happy moment with his family and friends.As we know, WY protects his family very much, I'm quite surprised his mum and dad joined WGM even though his dad only talked with SY on the phone. I believed that he will refuse MBC's request if he's not willing to do that. Glad to see his parents like SY.....hope they keep contact.....

I would like to share a part of YY WGM in Eng Sub. It's from MBC. To be honest, I knew MBC selected a part of their WGM (WY kissed SY) with Eng Sub recently. However, I don't know they chose one more part. It's one of my favorite part. As I mentioned in my earlier post, I love WY said he wanted to see SY's parents and he promised to visit them during recording greetings. In fact, it's okay for him not to talk about it. Why he say that? Did he visit SY's parents secretly....hehehe. I know all of you may watch so many times but let's watch again cos it's good for MBC to add Eng Sub even YY were out of WGM. 

Enjoy and Happy Monday....My YY friends....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 7

Good morning YY Friends - I am back home, almost miss my flight cos the domestic plane got delayed. Happy to see so many postings. YY couple are very busy so we have lots of photos.

Sy's drama rating went up- good sign, mean more people watching. I understand it is difficult to be no.1 cos kbs 9pm time slot is the best but I am happy they Retain no.2. This coming week still focus on hyesang cos she tries to steal baby jacket. As long as hs not exposed, sy will get lots of screen time. Sy is so pretty even when evil- she is getting more fans, some from other fandoms. Her psy ig and 2young lovers ig getting more likes each time her photos are posted

• Like 3

@elfart Awww...that video is so cute! Wish it was longer. 

Guysss, imagine if Wooyoung and Seyoung are parents to a pair of twins in the future! If this doesnt hit you right in the ovaries feels I dont know what will. Haha. I was smiling so much while making this someone needed to slap me. 

• Like 10